Hourglass Ep 1

Hourglass Ep 1

A Chapter by VirgoAvatar

Hourglass Ep 1


Nick: *I was chasing after another one, this time though I recognized it as ... a friend of mine: Joe Jonas. How it happened, I still don't know but I knew that I still had a job to do. Question was when it came time to do it, would I be able to?*


Joe: -I flew faster each moment I did my heart tensed with a deeper beat. My breath grew less. I climbed up a tree. Well more like flew hiding behind a branch.-


Nick: *Pants continuing to run after him; stops after a moment realization kicking in that I'd ... lost him* Just great. *I muttered; kicks the ground*


Joe: - Hidden beneath the tree branches I could here Nick muttering under his breath. He knew how much I hated it. I watched as his curls bounced angrily. I chuckled slightly to myself.-


Nick: *Screams out in such frustration* JOE!!! *Starts to walk off after calming down searching for him elsewhere*


Joe: -I sighed biting my lip. I slowly climbed down from the tree making sure he couldn't hear me. When my feet hit the ground. I had checked to see if the coast was clear-


Nick: *When at last I'd checked everywhere possible, I gave up for tonight going home. After all I still had school & finding Joe would just have to wait*


Joe: -I ran home quicky. I can't believe all those years of being friends he still wants to catch and kill me. I ran in the door slamming and shutting the door. Before I headed up to my room I locked all the doors.-


Nick: *Back home, I went on inside getting a long lecture from my parents about being out late on a school night. In all honesty they had no clue about my vampire slaying job, which was better cause the less they knew the better. The afterwards I hurried to the shower to clean up & then went straight to bed*


Joe: -I live alone. I had no family so basically I took care of myself. I walked up to my room.-


Nick: *Lying through the night, I twisted & turned & was plagued with nightmares of Joe. Part of me just didn't want to kill him, but the other part didn't feel the same way, it was complicated*


Joe: -I lied in my coffin. Basically I stayed up all night. There was no way I could ever attend school again. I closed my eyes. The first thing that popped in my head was the angered eyes of nick. Most vamps aren't scared but Nick.. He struck fear to me. One reason must never attend high school again.-


Nick: *Finally morning arrived & after getting dressed in flash & grabbing my breakfast to go, I ran to school getting there just in time; breathes out. I always somehow make it even though I kind of get up at the last moment. I like school & I'm good at it, but sometimes I just oversleep. But with all the vampire chasing can one blame me?*


Joe: -The next morning. I stood on my front porch taking in a fresh breath. I could feel today was going to be a running away from in day. I sighed dramatically placing my head in my hands.-


Nick: *School pretty much preoccupied me for the rest of the day, plus tonight I just didn't have the energy to chase any vamps so I just stuck to HW assignments & projects & went to bed. The next morning though, I had off from school; I smiled* Time to get back to work. *I grinned & took off in set of my mission*


Joe: - Setting among the forest floor feeding on a small animal. I wonder what its like to be a non vamp? I chuckled slightly at my question. Suddenly I heard stomping not too far from me. I quickly stood up sprinting off to hide away. I knew who it was. It was now my worse nightmare Nick.-


Nick: *Today I'd made sure to retrace all my steps & focus on what I needed to do & soon enough I found my target. I chuckled loving the chase. Try as he might run, one way or another I'm going to get him & my work will be done & it'll be on to the next blood sucking target & the next*


Joe: -I grew tired of running and being chased so I stopped in my tracks turning to him- Why the hell do you want me! I thought we were friends Nicholas!


Nick: *Stops running then right in my tracks* Don't you know what you are? Friends? We were ...


Joe: It's not my fault.. I can't control what I am. -I sighed sadly at what he last said, "Were friends". It felt horrible to know I lost a good friend like him. I frowned looking down.-


Nick: *Suddenly sighs* I know that somewhat, but regardless I still have to get rid of you once & for all. *Can I? Yes I can. No, you can't he's my friend! Was YOUR friend. But- Just do it. No. Yes; sinks down on my knees shaking my head so confused*


Joe: -Like the dumb caring b*****d I was. I walked over to him bending down. I slowly carefully placed my hand on his back rubbing it slightly to sooth him.- If you must destroy me ... I'm no longer stopping you.


Nick: *Shocked. Do it now he's vulnerable! No I can't do it! You must! I CAN'T!; says it aloud* I can't. *Looks down* Just go .... I'm so sorry, I ... *Covers my face with my hands*


Joe: -I frowned. I hated to see him so frustrated. I slowly lifted his chin.- I can't just leave you here like this. -My eyes was glued to him. Concern written all over my face. He worried me. I believe this job is too much for him.-


Nick: But you must. *Tells him* I'm just can't do this, I thought I could but I wrong, so wrong. I'm a failure as a slayer. I-I ... *Shakes a bit admitting for the first time* Its just too hard. I-I almost killed you, Joe, my best friend. This job brought out a different side of me ... & I realize now that I don't like it.


Joe: Can't you just quit it Nicky? -I asked frowning. I sat next to him. I pulled him in a hug to ease his stress. One thing about Nick he's a hugger. Not that its a bad thing. I'm a hugger too.-


Nick: Quit? *I repeated aloud* I honestly never thought about it, but after this moment right now ... you know what the heck with it. I'm quitting! *Feels freer now; hugs back* Thanks Joe, I really am sorry for everything. I'm a lousy friend.


Joe: No, you just had a job to do. -I smiled slightly at him. I laid my head on his shoulder. I took in the moment as silence approached over us.-


Nick: *Continues to hug him; decides to ask him since I still didn't know ...* How did you become like this?


Joe: -I looked up for my eyes to meet his curious eyes. My eyes were red as always, the normal vampire colored eyes.- I grew very ill. My mother had died a year ago and my father abandoned me. I was alone. One day I was dying. But before I could take my final breath this girl appeared. She was oh soo beautiful. She knew she had to save me the only way to do so was to bite me. And so thats what she did.


Nick: Wow. *Mouths* I had no idea. *Heart beats fast* If only I'd been there for you ... *I felt beyond terrible, but I knew what I had to do to amend things; takes his hand* Where do you live now?


Joe: -I gazed upon our hands and blushed deeply. I blushed darker shade of red when I realized Nick could see my red looking face. I bit my lip answering him.- I live deep in within the shadowy forest.


Nick: Really? Do you like it there? Can you show me? *Curious to see his home now*


Joe: -I chuckled slightly. I nodded my head to his excited voice. I led the way. His arm was linked to mine. As we went further and further. Nick became more questionable. I chuckled at him.- We have arrived. - I spoke to him. I smiled slightly pointing toward my fancy 3-story glass house-


Nick: *I smiled as we started the journey into the forest. Naturally this was the same area I'd always chased Joe, but I'd never seen it in the daylight I realized. Once there I just stared, completely wowed* Oh. My ... God.


Joe: -I chuckled slightly at his shocked. I smiled taking his hand once again- You ready to see the inside my dear? -I asked him smiling.-


Nick: *Nods gulping* You kidding, yes? *Blushes lightly letting him take the lead* The outside is amazing, like wow!


Joe: -I chuckled leading him with in the house. The house glistened with sparkle. In my spare time I like to make sure its clean spotless.-


Nick: *Jaw drops as I entered inside* Holy ... crap! *Taking in everything* This ... is amazing & surprisingly its very sparkle-y.


Joe-I chuckled slightly- Well yeah i like to keep the place clean for guests


Nick: *Nods* Wait, guests? *Turns back to look at him*


Joe: Yeah, Like my friends. Well actually your the only one i have.


Nick: *Once again I felt terrible, putting my head down* Oh.


Joe: Yeah, When I was bitten, I could no longer be around my family. It was terrifying knowing I could fed on them at night. So I fled. And built this house here for my own being to live here.


Nick: *Pats his shoulder* Dude you've been through so much, its amazing. Seriously this house is awesome. So do you still feed on ... *Stops then* um you don't have to answer that, I didn't mean anything by it.


Joe: -Smiles slight- No, It's fine. Really. No, I do not feed on them only animals.


Nick: *Lightly smiles* Really? *Suddenly gets thoughts & imagines of what he said, slightly shudders*


Joe: I hate the thoughts of feeding on humans. I'm not like most vamps. Even though their blood is the best, some humans then others, I still can't find my self eating them. If you are wondering I'm a vegetarian vamp.


Nick: I see, well thats good to know. So do you eat or I mean hunt at just night time? *Holds both my hands behind my back*


Joe: Most of the time. Just incase if someone stumbled apond me feeding.


Nick: Hmm, thats right. So um besides all that, what do for fun around here?


Joe: You really wanna know? -I smiled at him questioning him.-


Nick: *Raises an eyebrow* Yeah, I do.


Joe: -I smiled grabbing his hand. I placed him on my back taking off out the door and up the hill fast.-


Nick: *In that rush of the moment, I gasped loudly & clung to him tightly semi-in fear, but also just ... the feeling of it was like nothing I'd ever felt*


Joe: -When reached the destination I let him down-


Nick: *The next moment he was running the next stopped, I couldn't believe it* Wow ... that ... was *Pauses; smiles* so gnarly!


Joe: -I chuckled at his reaction. I pointed along the horzon showing him the sun setting among the ocean.-


Nick: *I turned then in the direction of his finger & I just stared in awe at the view; smiles putting up a peace sign to the sun*


Joe: -I smiled watching him. Truth be told I really loved him. I always have. Even when he was chasing to kill me.-


Nick: *Watches with him till it went down* Sunsets are always so cool, but this one today was ... just really stellar.


Joe: -I smiled letting my slowly drift back to look at him. He was so beautiful- Yes, very beautiful.


Nick: *Turns back to look at him, sees him staring at me* Something wrong?


Joe: -Moves head away. I blushed lightly- Um, no sorry.


Nick: Its okay. Well, I better get back home ... my folks will be worried about me, they'll freak out if I'm late again.


Joe: -Nods- I understand.


Nick: But ... hey I'll come back in the morning after I eat breakfast with them. Thank God its Saturday, between school & well chasing you, I needed a day or two to sleep in.


Joe: -Chuckles- Well thank God the chasing days are over.


Nick: *Laughs too* Yeah, I agree. It was a lot running, if only my gym teacher could see that ... then maybe I could skip that part of class, but thats wishful thinking. P.E. is needed to graduate.


Joe: -Chuckles- Well that sucks for you then.


Nick: *Rolls eyes* Yeah tell me about it.


Joe: -Chuckles- Well then.


Nick: So you you mind if you um ... *Gestures from me to him* kind of need a ride back down there, else I'm not sure how far the walk would be.


Joe: -I chuckled nodding. I grabbed his arm placing him on my back speeding back off the moutain-


Nick: *Laughs* Whoa! *Hangs on again tightly; closes eyes then feeling a colder wind hit my face*


Joe: -We finally made it back. I placed him on the ground turning my atention to him smiling-


Nick: *Back down at his house, he gently set me down. Being back on the ground was all kind of surreal, especially with that his speed. I smiled too then* Thanks for today, good night Joe. I'll cya tomorrow. *Waves & starts to turn around departing*


Joe: -Biting my lip I couldnt just leave it as that. Before he was fully gone I grabbed him turning him around pecking his cheek quickly blushing-


Nick: *I didn't hear him move, but before I knew it he'd turned me. I stared back & then watched him lean in closer to me. I gasped & blushed, standing still. I then touched my cheek, slowly smiling waving again walking off back home*


Joe: -I smiled to myself slowly walking up my steps and into my house-


Nick: *The whole way home I just walked as if in a happy trance. Even when I got safely home, my parents were talking to me about they were glad to see me home before it got any later. But actually I just nodded & went to eat my dinner with them. They tried to talk to me more, but I just didn't really hear them. Before long they just gave up & let me be, thankfully. After eating spaghetti, which was so good & I went to do my regular showing routine & then went to my room. The whole time I just thought about Joe*


Joe: -Smiled dazing off into thoughts. Every thought drifted back to my day with Nick. I walked to my room grabbing some random PJ's walking to the bathroom to shower. I closed my eyes and imagined Nick's face when I kissed him. That slight blush too adorable!-


Nick: *After scrambling into my PJ's, I just laid spread out comfortably on my bed thinking back replaying it ... probably way too much. I'd wanted to say something, but I decided not to. Maybe tomorrow when I see him we can talk about it, I smiled. I couldn't wait*


The next day


Nick: *Already up & ready to go, decides to eat just a blueberry bagel to go, a banana. And to drink I downed a tall glass of milk & some ice cold water too & then headed off. It was a good thing my parents were busy away working, so I didn't have to get stopped & be asked 20 million questions. I hurried over to Joe's as quick as I could still eating my food on the way*


Joe: -I stood on my balcony with a cup of blood in my hands. I watched out at the sun rise just thinking about Nick. He was much gorgeous then a sunrise there was no way you could compare him to anything.-


Nick: *I arrived shortly then, just standing there for a moment debating whether to knock or just go right in. I don't what made me look up then, but I saw him then on the balcony. So I waved & called* Hey Joe.


Joe: - Just like that I heard his voiced. Snapped out of my trance. I looked down to meet the eyes of the most wonderful man there is .. Nick. I smiled widely at him. "Hey Nick." I waved him to come up I licked the blood from my teeth so he wouldn't freak out-


Nick: *I smiled a little & opened up the front door finding it unlocked so I went on in & then closed it behind me. I then went upstairs finding my way to him* Morning.


Joe: -I smiled at him giving him a simple peck on the cheek- Morning.


Nick: *Turning a small shade or pink I'm sure, I smiled in turn* Wow.


Joe: -Chuckled slightly at his reaction. I couldn't help but adore his cuteness- Aw. Nicky you're blushing!


Nick: *Shrugs shyly* Yeah, guess I am. Guess I didn't know that you um liked me that way cause I like you too.


Joe: -My eyes widen. Did he really just say he like me. My heart was pumping so fast like a drummer beating on a set of drums. My smile grew wider and wider each minute. I stepped a bit closer to him.- R-Really?


Nick: *Turns redder* I mean .. that is ... I uh ... *Stammers* Yeah, I do. I thought you did too when pecked on the cheek the other night like you just now. Oh God, now I'm rambling.


Joe:-I smiled at him- I have always liked you. -Giggles at him- You're too adorable.


Nick: You have? *Might as well be as red as a cherry* I'm not really, now you on the other hand ... you're amazing.


Joe: -Smiled at how red he was getting. I stepped closer so our bodies were closer- I believe that is u Nicky.


Nick: *Laughs lightly, looks down momentarily then back up into his eyes* Hmm, I still think its more you.


Joe: -Chuckles slightly placing my hand on his cheek- No my dearest its all u.


Nick: *Stills all movement, mesmerized so much by him; focused on breathing evenly*


Joe: -Bites lip softly and I slowly leaned in-


Nick: *Follows him in the same way, trying not to be nervous at our lips touching*


Joe: -Our lips combined as one. I kissed him softly. I felt tiny sparks everything.-


Nick: *Eyes closes falling into him, lost in this moment. A smile formed* Mm, J-Joe.


Joe: -Deepening the kiss a bit I pulled him closer them ever-


Nick: *Allows him access as we explored each other, my hands staying down by my sides unsure of where I should place them*


Joe: -Moving my hands to his waist I placed them there holding him-


Nick: *Tilts head back almost breaking the kiss; shivers a little feeling the contact*


Joe: -I couldn't help myself it was completely uncontrollable when I was around him my lips lingered slowly down to his neck-


Nick: *My breathing was now pretty much crazy, I could only shake feeling him lingering near my exposed skin of my neck*


Joe: -Slowly kissed around his neck searching for his sweet spot-


Nick: *Pushes at his chest lightly then, eyes snapping open; bites lip muffling the sound threatening to come out of my mouth*


Joe: -Finally finding his sweet spot I sucked on it desiring to hear his moans-


Nick: *Can't hold back any longer* Joe oh ... *Shuts eyes again panting heavier now*


Joe: -Picking him up wrapping his legs around my waist deepening the kiss on his neck leaving a bright red hickey on his neck-


Nick: *Squeaks feeling my legs leaving the floor, moans louder* Nmmm. *Hands grasping his shoulders needing to grab hold of him* Joe.


Joe: -I couldn't control myself he was just...- Hmm? -I managed to say-


Nick: *Whispers* Are we ... *How should I put this?* um ...


Joe: Together? -Finishing for him-


Nick: *Smiles bashfully* Yes, thats what I was trying to get out.


Joe: -Smiles places my hands on his waist- If u wanna be...


Nick: *Nods a lot* Yes. *Chuckles* I definitely could get use to this. *Blushes*


Joe: -Chuckles- Hmm I hope so.. -Pecks his lips softly-


Nick: *Pecks back* Mm-mmm. *Curls my fingers into his hair pulling a little*


Joe: -Smirks at him a bit kisses his jawline I love to tease him-


Nick: *Laughs* Heh heh ... that kind of tickles!


Joe: -I chuckled pulling back smiling at him- Adorable -Pecks his nose-


Nick: *Beams sure that I'm going to be all smiles for the rest of the day*


Joe: -Taking his hand I put him back on his feet smiling down at him-


Nick: *Wobbles a little being set back down* Whoa. *I gasped still smiling*


Joe: -Chuckling at him I jumped up on the edge of the balcony sitting down on it-


Nick: *Laughs again* Show off. *I teased watching him*


Joe: -Chuckles pointing him over-


Nick: *As if in a trance or even spell I walked closer over to him the blushing rushing back to my face & cheeks* Sup? *I smiled*


Joe: -Chuckling at him I pulled him between my legs kissing his cheek- Hanging around hbu?


Nick: *Blinks happily smiling* The same, only its even better cause I'm here with you.


Joe: -Smiled at his sweetness blushing a slight bit-


Nick: *Notices this* Hmm, I didn't know that you could still do that.


Joe: -Looks at him- Do what?


Nick: Blush, I suppose ... but then again I don't maybe much about being turned in a vampire.


Joe: Well we still have emotions its not like tv vamps -Chuckles-


Nick: Yeah thats true, mm-mmh. *Oddly sees images of guys & girls who've played characters on screen, shakes it*


Joe: -Pecks his cheek- So Nicky what would u wanna do today?


Nick: *Laughs softly* Hmm, well um how about we go for a walk?


Joe: -Smiles grabs his hand- Lets go gorgeous.


Nick: Cool, *Blushes for the millionth time or more* umm hmm I can't think of nickname for you right now, but just wait I'll come up with something suitable. *Walks with him back downstairs going towards outside*


Joe: -Smiles grabbing his hand- So Nicky... how's it going!


Nick: *Laughs* Its going great, I have actually have a boyfriend who's 110% amazing & more.


Joe: -Smiles holding him from behind- Is that so..


Nick: Yeah. *Whispers; heart racing*


Austin: -Runs bumping into them- Damn I'm sorry Joe! I'm just running from another vamp hunter... And as I see you're with one..

Joe: Yeah.. He's kinda my boyfriend..


Nick: *Eyes widen them on the sudden & unexpected impact* Hey, you are? Wait you know? Justin: *Panting* Not again, I lost him. *Looking around seeing nothing but forest trees in every direction* Oh man.


Joe: Um I think we should run now..

Austin: Oh hi I'm his adopted little bro.


Nick: Nice to meet you. *Nods at him* So who are you running from? Justin: *Sighs resting by a tree wondering if I should call it quits for today even though I just barely started*


Austin: Justin.. My use to be crush -Sighs-


Nick: Oh, ... I see. Justin: *Stomach growls then hungrily. Oh well might as well get some food*


Austin: Do you know him?


Nick: He sounds familiar, not sure I might. Justin: *Goes to the nearest Subway ordering my fav sandwich*


Joe: Not to be rude but we're kinda being chased here!

Austin: Right.. Maybe we should go..

Joe: Ya think!


Nick: Wait maybe I can find him & try to reason with him? What does he look like? Justin: *Eating enjoying my meal*


Austin: He has blondish brownish hair and cute pink puffy lips -Daydreams going on about him with a slight smile on my face-


Nick: Wait as in .... do you mean Justin Bieber? Justin: *Slipping my sprite in between bites while munching*


Austin: -Snaps out of it blushing- Yeah..


Nick: I know him. Okay tell you what, I'll go look & try to talk to him. You guys wait here, unless you wanna come with & hide? Justin: *Almost done; burps softly*


Austin: I'm going to hide!

Joe: I'm with him on this one!


Nick: Okay, I'll be back as soon as I can. *Leaves them then in search of Justin* Justin: *After I'd finished, I decided to get a warm freshly baked chocolate chip cookie to go before I'd return to chasing Austin*


Austin: -Runs off with Joe to hide-


Nick: *Running I searched through my list of contacts on my cell hoping that I had Justin's phone #. I found after going through it, I didn't. So I called another buddy of mine & asked him. Luckily my friend came through, thanking him I said bye & called Justin then* Justin: *Just about done with my cookie, when I got a call I didn't recognize but I still picked it up* Hello?


Joe: Damn I can't believe there's another one..

Austin: Ikr..


Nick: Hey dude, its Nick. 

Justin: Nick who? 

Nick: Jonas. 

Justin: Oh that Nick, what's up man? 

Nick: A lot actually, I just found out you're a vampire hunter too. 

Justin: Yeah, cool huh. And you're one too? Sweet! Nick: No, no, no not sweet. I'm not one anymore. Justin: Yeah? How come?


Joe: We're gonna die! D:

Austin: Oh hush up your do dramatic -_-


Nick: Um ... 

Justin: C'mon you got to have a reason unless ... 

Nick: *Bites lip* 

Justin: You like the vampire you're chasing? 

Nick: I do actually. 

Justin: Really? 

Nick: Yes. 

Justin: So you calling to ask me to give up & just be like you & fall for a vamp too? 

Nick: No, yes, um maybe but maybe not quite like that. Justin: Hmm ... let me think about this ... 

Nick: *This isn't going so well so far*


Austin: Come on Nick give us some good news!

Joe: And u call me dramatic!


Justin: Do I wanna date a dude or a girl?

Nick: *Tries to help* Well you could be bi. 

Justin: Thats an option. 

Nick: Totally. Justin: I don't honestly, I'd have actually hang with Austin to figure things out. 

Nick: But can you do that without trying to stake him? Justin: Only one way to find out, besides I am tired of all this whole chasing thing I mean what do I look like Shaggy & Scooby or something? 

Nick: *Laughs* Yeah, that was the same with me.


Joe: Shill bruh relax my boyfriends got this.

Austin : I hope..


Justin: Okay, so where are you at? 

Nick: Actually, how about I just meet you at where you're at. 

Justin: Okay then, I'm near the Subway on- 

Nick: I know where that is, be there in ten, cya then. Justin: Cool, cya. *Hangs up & waits for him*


Joe: -Calls Nick-

Austin: -Freaking out a bit-


Nick: *Picks up my cell seeing its Joe* Hey! Good news, Justin wants to give Austin a chance.


Joe: That's good! Can we meet you somewhere? He's kinda freaking out..


Nick: I'm actually meeting him now at a Subway, you guys could come too now that its safe to. Aw, well tell him its going to okay, no worries.


Joe: -Chuckles- Alright see ya soon babe -Hangs up looks at Austin- We're all good, but we gotta meet up them so lets go.

Austin: -Nods biting lip nervous-


Nick: Awesome, cya soon. *Smiles excited now; keeps on running over till I reached Justin* Hey man! 

Justin: Whoa, hey! You are fast dude, even more than me.


Joe: -Appears dead in front of them with a nervous Austin- Hello there!


Nick: Hey guys. *Smiles waving after catching my breath a little* 

Justin: *Waves too* Hey, who's the other dude? 

Nick: That would be Joe, he's with me. 

Justin: Oh gotcha. *Nods once* Hey Austin man, I uh wanted to say sorry for you know chasing you & trying to um ... yeah. What do you say we start over?


Joe: Baby.

Austin: -Smiles slightly- Hi ... and sure I guess.


Nick: *Blushes giving him a hug then, happy this all working out now* 

Justin: Sweet.


Joe: Aww they're adorable!!.. Oh wait.. Did I just..

Austin: Say that aloud.. Yes..


Nick: *Giggles* Its kind of true, I agree. 

Justin: *Chuckles* We could be I guess.


Austin: -Blushes hiding my face in my hands. I felt really embarrassed -

Joe: -Chuckles at his reaction-


Nick: *Leans next to Joe smiling at them* 

Justin: So ... *Smiles* ....


Joe: -Smiles holding Nick's waist-

Austin: So... Uh.. -Biting lip nervous-


Nick: We all should double date. *I blurted out* 

Justin: *Chuckles* There's an idea, I'm cool with it if Austin is.


Joe: -Chuckles- Dude I'm sure Austin is.. Look at him he's frozen.. And biting his lip at u.. By the looks of it he's nervous he's around his crush..

Austin: Heh... Yeah.. I'm up for it.. -Glares at Joe-


Nick: *Smiles guiltily* Sorry, I was just thinking out loud kind of. 

Justin: You sure cause if not its no big deal. *Takes his hand slowly*


Joe: Don't be sorry baby -Pecks his cheek-

Austin: Yeah I'm sure -Heart skips a beat when he grabs my hand I bit my lip harder for sure it was gonna bleed smiling-


Nick: *Blushes falling against him* 

Justin: Okay, well then how about we go see a movie unless anyone is hungry?


Joe: -Smiles holds him-

Austin: No a movie is good.


Nick: *Chuckles softly* That sounds like a cool idea, but what movie? 

Justin: We'll how about The Avengers?


Joe: -Nods- Yeah let's watch The Avengers.

Austin: Never heard of it..


Nick: Neat, can't wait heard its so good. 

Justin: Oh, you'll love it. Iron Man, Thor, The Hulk, & others are in it, its gonna be so sick! *Excited; loves these kinds of movies*


Joe: -Smiles- Same here!

Austin: -Giggles- You're all into these movies aren't u?


Nick: *Walking with them to the nearest movie theater while talking* Mm-hmm. 

Justin: Yeah, pretty much. I love it, I'm kind of a fan.


Joe: -Whispers in Nicks ear so only he hears- You nightly sexy baby.. -Winks chuckling at his reaction-

Austin: -Giggles- I can kind of tell.. But I don't mind it.. I think it's cute.. -Blushes at the last part-


Nick: *Cheeks warm like seriously* 

Justin: Thanks, um *Pauses* you're cute too. *I winked*


Joe: -Chuckles kissing his cheek-

Austin: -Bites his lip smiling-


Nick: *Smiles big; now at the theater* 

Justin: *I payed for all our tickets & we all went inside the theater sitting down close to the front* Anyone want any popcorn before the movie starts?


Joe: -Chuckles enjoying each moment of him blushing- Me and Austin is good.. If u know what I mean..

Austin: Yeah... We're good...


Nick: *Seated directly next to Joe; still blushing like crazily* Same here, thanks though. 

Justin: You guys suit yourselves. *Relaxes next to Austin; movie credits begin showing a trailer of The Amazing Spider-Man* OMG I want to see that so BAD! *Exclaims earning a few shushes from people in the back* Whatever, I'm just saying.


Joe: -Smirks whispers in his ear- Someone can't stop blushing.

Austin: -Giggles pecks his cheek-


Nick: Its a bad habit of mine I guess. *Says kind of lamely* 

Justin: *Puts an arm around his shoulder*


Joe: Well I love it! -Smiles at him-

Austin: -Bites lip smiling looks at him-


Nick: *Laughs lightly* 

Justin: *Taps his right hand softly watching the movie as it began*


Joe: -Chuckles sees the seriousness in Justin's face laughs-

Austin: -Giggles leaning into him-


Nick: *Looks from Joe over to Justin then back to the screen* 

Justin: *After the movie had ended, we left walking together* Holy cow that movie was killer awesome, wasn't it?!


Joe: -Walking with Nick with his arm around him-

Austin: -Giggles nodding- Yes very..


Nick: Yeah, its definitely got to have a sequel. *Agrees* Justin: Totally, so what y'all wanna do now?


Joe: -Has his hands around Nicks waist as they walk- It doesn't matter.

Austin: -Shrugs- Well you guys could crash at my and Joe's place.


Nick: Yeah. *Too wrapped up in Joe* 

Justin: That sounds good, Nick with Joe & you with me.


Joe: -Smiles at Nick- Sounds good to me.

Austin: -Smiles nodding- Yeah..


Nick: Alrighty, well guess we'll cya two later. 

Justin: Okay, later guys. *Holds Austin's hand walking with him down the street*


Joe: -Smiles- Later guys -Pecks Nicks cheek-

Austin: -Smiles- Later -Looks at Justin-


Nick: *Blushes cutely; walks back with Joe to his house* 

Justin: So you having a good time so far?


Joe: -Smiles when they get there I opened the door for him-

Austin: -Smiles- Of course I am.. I'm with the most cutest sweetest guy there is.


Nick: Thanks. *Nods shyly walking inside* 

Justin: Right back at you Austy. *Grinning*


Joe: -Smiles walks in shuts the door behind him-

Austin: -Blushes at the nickname Justin just gave me- Heh.


Nick: *Stomach growls then extremely loudly* Crap. Justin: Just made it up, thought it would be cute for ya.


Joe: -Chuckles- You're lucky I keep food in the fridge just in case you're here.. Go take advantage

Austin: Then I'ma call you Justy -Smiles-


Nick: *Relieved* Oh, thank God, sweet. I guess I'll go take a look then. *Starts walking towards the kitchen* Justin: *Laughs* I like it, we match aww's.


Joe: - Chuckles falls back on the couch turning on the TV-

Austin: -Giggles pecks his cheek- We sure do.


Nick: *Looks through his fridge checking out its contents* Hmm, what to eat? 

Justin: For sure. *In the next few minutes we arrived at my house & we went on inside to my room* Make yourself at home, I'll be right back. *Leaves him for a few moments*


Joe: -Flipping through channels sighing nothing to watch-

Austin: -Sits on the couch taking off his coat-


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


A/N's: Idea & RP thanks to: http://www.youtube.com/user/Jicklova4eva  :-)



© 2014 VirgoAvatar


Author's Note

VirgoAvatar
I play Nick & Justin
Jicklova4eva: plays Joe & Austin

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

NOT BAD I liked it. But why don't you put it in chapter form? That way we can just click next chapter instead of going back to find the next ep

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

cute story I can't wait for more

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

764 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 16, 2012
Last Updated on January 9, 2014
Tags: Joick Jick Joeick Joe/Nick Nick


Author

VirgoAvatar
VirgoAvatar

About
List of all my stories: MCS - My Chocolate Stalker = Joick/Jick 1shot. Nick is a shy boy in college. Joe is single university student who has 2 jobs. What happens when Nick meets Joe for the 1st ti.. more..

Writing
Hummie Hummie

A Story by VirgoAvatar


Ghostly Ghostly

A Story by VirgoAvatar