Hourglass Ep 5

Hourglass Ep 5

A Chapter by VirgoAvatar

Hourglass Ep 5


~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~


Nick: Both are great choices, I like them too. Justin: *11 minutes later I finished & dried myself off with my towel & came back into my room*


Joe: -Smiles- I'm beginning to fall for u more.

Austin: -Hands him clothes- There ya go. -Smiling at him-


Nick: *Blushes a little; takes his hand* Justin: Thanks baby. *Takes the clothes; beginning to get dressed with my towel still secured round my waist*


Joe: -Intertwined their fingers-

Austin: -Smirks- Gonna drop that towel.


Nick: *Smiles; leads him from the balcony downstairs down to the piano* How would you like to write a song of our own together? Justin: *Chuckles* Maybe, unless you really want me to? *Teases cutely*


Joe: -Smiles nodding- Okay beautiful.

Austin: Trust me I want you to. -Looking at his body with water dropping. It had my mouth watering. I used one finger to tug at his towel as I used my other hand to rub his abs letting them take control.-


Nick: *Sits down with him at the piano's bench* Awesome. You wouldn't happen to have any sheet music or blank paper to write down our ideas & a pen? Justin: *Grins* I can help with that. *Removes the towel completely; exhales at his touch*


Joe: -Nods goes to get them-

Austin: -Bites his lip eyes glued to Justin's area-


Nick: *Plays a little bit, thinking* Justin: *Winks; kisses his cheek; starts to get dressed then*


Joe: -Sings softly- I'm quickly fading.. To your touch..

Austin: -Whispers- Damn!


Nick: *Turns back around to see him coming back, smiles widely hearing his amazing voice* Wow. Justin: Sorry, baby it was only a preview. But in order to see me naked longer, you'll have to even up the odds. *Points to his clothed-self*


Joe: Sorry it kinda of popped in my head..

Austin: -Smirks- Maybe one day cutie. -Pecks his cheek walking away-


Nick: Its okay, I think its beautiful so far. Justin: Okay, I'll hold you to that. *Grins again*


Joe: -Smiles sits down next to him-

Austin: -Smiles- Oh really now?


Nick: Sing it again, pretty please? Justin: Yeah. *Folds arms still a grinning*


Joe: -Smiles- I'm quickly fading.. To your touch..

Austin: -Giggles- Why so happy Justy?


Nick: *Closes eyes listening, while playing a melody that matches his lyrics* Justin: Hmm, let me see yesterday my life changed being with you & now I can't stop grinning.


Joe: -Smiles going on with more lyrics-

Austin: -Smiles- Awwwe.


Nick: *Continues to play, smiling. We're creating music together* Justin: *Now fully dressed; extends a hand for him* Eating time for me, you want anything?


Joe: -Smiles looking at him-

Austin: I'm a vamp remember? -Giggles-


Nick: *It was amazing, it all flowed so nicely; really feeling the music* Austin: Yeah, I know that part but you can still eat regular food right or not really?


Joe: -Really feeling the lyrics-

Austin: Nope its like poison to our system..


Nick: *All the way to the end, it came together so well; breathes* That was really ... Justin: Oh, gee thats bad. But aren't you hungry too?


Joe: Amazing!

Austin: -Nods- Yeah but I'll be fine till we go meet up with Joick at my house.


Nick: Mm-hmm. *Begins to write down the music notes & also his lyrics* Justin: Alrighty, sounds like a plan to me. In the meantime, I'll just grab a quick bite to eat downstairs in the kitchen ... I'm thinking of an egg burrito with all my fav extra's like cheese & stuff.


Joe: -Wraps arms around his waist from behind holding him watching him write things down-

Austin: -Smiles- Koolio.


Nick: Am I getting all the lyrics right so far? *Asks him while still writing* Justin: Yeah, come with me. *Takes his hand walking down to the kitchen*


Joe: Mhm. -Places chin on his shoulder resting it there-

Austin: -Intertwined their fingers smiling-


Nick: Good, cause they're really so awesome. What do you think, any thoughts? Justin: *Lets go then* You can watch me, if you want while I get everything ready to go.


Joe: I love it.

Austin: -Nods kissing his cheek-


Nick: Me too, its perfect. Justin: Hee hee. *Goes to get all the stuff from the fridge* Oh & if you want you can turn on my iPod over there & pick a song, its hooked to a loud speaker that you can really bump it up as much you want.


Joe: -Smiles nodding-

Austin: Okay! -Walks to his iPod turns it on goes through his playlist-


Nick: *Finished writing it all down* Our song. *I smiled; giggling* Justin: *Readying the eggs while multitasking with the stove*


Joe: -Smiles pecks his neck-

Austin: -Finds a fast song clicks it slowly starts shaking his hips to the beat-


Nick: *Giggles* Heh heh heh. Justin: *Looks over my shoulder getting quite the show; smiles big enjoying his dancing*


Joe: Man this song turned out perfect.

Austin: -Not noticing him staring takes it down low-


Nick: It truly did. *Gives a hug* That was really fun, thanks Joey. Justin: Whoo! *Turns off the stove for a moment to fully watch him move*


Joe: -Smiles- NP gorgeous.

Austin: -Hears him smirks to himself-


Nick: *Turns red* You never fail to make me blush. Justin: *I was hooked, I couldn't bring myself to turn away*


Joe: -Smiles- Isn't that good.

Austin: -Dances over to him-


Nick: Mm-mm. *Laughs* Hey why don't we go for a swim nearby? I heard there's a lake & it is nice outside. Justin: *Raises both eyebrows up & down happily* Ooh, baby you so can dance!


Joe: Sure baby boy.

Austin: IK. -Winks at him slowly grinds on him-


Nick: We're going to need shorts though, you don't happen to have a pair or two do you? Justin: *Cheekily smiling; holds his hips* Sweet, sweet, sweet fiction mmmm gotta love it.


Joe: I got some!

Austin: -Smirks at him dancing sexy on him like a girl-


Nick: Good, cause we'll need them. Justin: Five words Austy: Love the way you move.


Joe: -Drags him upstairs-

Austin: -Giggles grinding on him hard-


Nick: *Laughs* Whoa! Justin: *Lets out a groan* Oh my, mmm.


Joe: -Giggles gets a few pairs of shorts from his drawers-

Austin: -Smirking at him grinds back up to them so their face to face-


Nick: *Watches him* Wowsers, you weren't kidding when you said you got some ... lots of colors I see. Which one will you wear? Justin: *Leans in catching his lips, kissing him deeply*


Joe: Hmmm the purple ones. :3

Austin: -Kisses back deeply-


Nick: Ooh, royal & ... sexy. I think I'll choose the the white one. Justin: *Groans in his mouth saying his name* Austin.


Joe: -Chuckles tosses them to him-

Austin: -Bites on his bottom lip softly-


Nick: Thanks. *Catches them* Ooh nice material. *I complimented* Justin: *Moves my body against his too; groans loudly*


Joe: Mmhm!

Austin: -Moans a little pushes him lightly up against the stove begging for entrance-


Nick: *Starts to walk away with the pair of shorts towards the bathroom to get undressed* Justin: *Grins pulling back panting a bit* You're quite the kisser, baby.


Joe: -Darts getting dressed-

Austin: -Smiles winking at him- You know it!


Nick: *Once done, I came back out & walked back slowly & shyly & shirtless towards Joe's room* Ready to go? *I called* Justin: *Chuckles softly* Mmm-hmm.


Joe: Ohh! Sexy without a shirt! -Smiled big at him nodding-

Austin: I'll let you get back to your food.


Nick: *Cheeks warm; shrugging* Not all that really. *Points to him* But you certainly are, w-o-w. Justin: But we'll so going to continue that later. *Turns the stove back on finishing up making my breakfast*


Joe: Thank you but mostly you baby.

Austin: Certainly. -Winks-


Nick: Thank you too. *Smiles* Justin: Oh ... yeah! *Sits down, starts to eat*


Joe: -Smiles- Ready to go?

Austin: -Pulls out his phone and starts texting-


Nick: Yep. Oh two more things, we'll need towels just for drying off purposes. Justin: *Smiles watching him intently; munching on my burrito appreciating its taste*


Joe: -Goes in the bathroom grabbing them-

Austin: -I giggled at his cuteness still texting-


Nick: *Follows him noting in their location just in case for future* Justin: *Eight minutes later I finished & stood clearing my dish into the sink rinsing it off & washing it quickly; brushes hands together* Alrighty Justy, I'm ready to go if you are cutie pie.


Joe: I have an inside pool.

Austin: -Stands up grabbing his hand- Okay gorgeous.


Nick: Thats even better, I like that a lot. Justin: *Grins; taking his hand & leading him then* Bet you can't guess what we're going to do Austy. *Leaves with him; locking my place up*


Joe: -Smiles at him- Awesome.

Austin: Hmm not a clue. -Giggling-


Nick: You're lucky. *Follows him towards his pool* Justin: Exactly, thats why its going to a surprise. *Winks*


Joe: -Giggles- How?

Austin: Hmm can't wait to see what it is.


Nick: *About to say more & comment how awesome the pool is when I tripped & fell into the pool* Justin: *Chuckles; continuing to walk with him till we reached where I'd planned to take him* Here we are.


Joe: -Couldn't help but laugh-

Austin: -Giggles looks at him smiling- Awesome.


Nick: *Comes back up; laughs too* So in short I'm also a klutz. Justin: I thought you'd like it, c'mon. *We went inside Boomer's taking him to the counter to get passes to play games, play miniature golf, play baseball at the batting cages, get soaked on the water bumper cars, & speedy race car go-karts & more*


Joe: Can tell.

Austin: -Smiling- Its looks so cool!


Nick: *Pouts; then gets an idea splashes him a little* Justin: Doesn't it? So where so you wanna start?


Joe: -Gasps- Sneaky!

Austin: Anywhere I wanna?


Nick: Yeah, pretty much! *Giggles* Justin: *Smiles big* Yep. Hmm, I know there's so much to choose from.


Joe: -Eases his way in the pool-

Austin: -Giggles kisses his cheek-


Nick: Yay! *Swims backwards another to him* Justin: *Pulls out the camera* Didn't forget this, so surprise #2. *Takes the pic of us are we*


Joe: -Chuckles splashing him-

Austin: -Smiles extremely happy kissing his cheek-


Nick: *Closes eyes; laughing* Hey! Justin: *Looks at the pic with him* Too cute. So ... which direction? *Points in various ways we could walk*


Joe: -Laughs swimming away-

Austin: -Covers my eyes pointing randomly at one-


Nick: *Goes under water swimming underneath his stomach* Justin: And you chose first up glow-in-the-dark laser tag, alright!


Joe: -Laughs pulling him up-

Austin: -Giggles- Lets go!


Nick: *Gasps surfacing up with him; waves* Justin: Yeah! *Takes his hand running with him over to it*


Joe: -Smiles pecks his lips-

Austin: -Laughs- Excited much!


Nick: *Pecks back* I always said you were all wet. Justin: You kidding, yes! *Gets equipped with the needed safety padding & a laser gun, as did Austin* Ready to shoot in the dark Austy? *Grins*


Joe: -Smiles at him- Well were both wet now.

Austin: -Smirks- Yeah!


Nick: Yeah, but I tripped so I accidently got wet but no matter *Discovers a inflatable ball; takes hold of it* Justin: *Gives him a thumbs up sign & we went in immediately waiting for the signal to start* Whoo! *I was so pumped*


Joe: True..

Austin: -Waiting for the signal-


Nick: Wanna play a little ball? *Smiles; raising both eyebrows* Justin: *A blaring sound went off & they started the laser war* Charge! *Starts aiming at people*


Joe: Sure! -Smiling-

Austin: -Shoots too with one hit- Omg! This is cool!


Nick: *Winks* Awesome, coming atcha then. *Hits the ball at him* Justin: *Shouts; laughs* I know, I was hoping they still had this here ... cause is super sweet!


Joe: -Hits back- Ha!

Austin: -Laughing- Its awesome babe!


Nick: *Rushes forward in the water to hit back* Got it! Justin: Totally, whoo-hooo! *Having too much fun*


Joe: -Hits it* Ha.

Austin: -Laughs at his cuteness shoots somebody else-


Nick: *Goes back & forth with him* This reminds me of volleyball but a softer version. Justin: *I felt like I was in some action movie, who knew playing laser tag could be so neat*


Joe: Totally.

Austin: -Soon it was me and Justin left-


Nick: I really like it. Justin: Down to us now Austy, ya ready for the final round?


Joe: Yeah me too!

Austin: Sure am Justy.


Nick: *On the next turn, I used my head to try to bounce it back but it didn't go far enough like I thought it would* Justin: Alright, may the best man win good luck cutie pie.


Joe: -Sped up and hit it back to him-

Austin: -Pecks his lips- You too Justy. -Winks at him-


Nick: Ooh! *Hits back fast* Justin: *Pecks back; smiles*


Joe: -Chuckles hits back-

Austin: -Shoots him laughing-


Nick: *Gets closer hitting back* Justin: *Chuckles loudly* Oh, I've been hit! *Pretends to collapse dramatically* How will I go on?


Joe: -Hits it back-

Austin: -Laughs- So dramatic. -Rolls eyes playfully-


Nick: *Hits back, but this time falls back into the water* Justin: I know. *Goes back into character* Who will save me? I'm wounded & don't know about long I shall live, but it was a good life thanks to Austy, I'll always remember you goodbye cutie. *Pretends to go*


Joe: -Chuckles catching it-

Austin: -Giggles sits down on top of him- Oh no! I must save u by using mouth to mouth!


Nick: *Resurfaces laying back floating* Justin: *Doesn't respond but still thinks that would be nice; lays still*



© 2013 VirgoAvatar


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I love Justin & Austin playing laser tag. Joe & Nick playing in the pool would be so hot. Wet boys is my favorite. I really want more soon.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

440 Views
1 Review
Added on September 10, 2012
Last Updated on May 9, 2013
Tags: Joick Jick Joeick Joe/Nick Nick


Author

VirgoAvatar
VirgoAvatar

About
List of all my stories: MCS - My Chocolate Stalker = Joick/Jick 1shot. Nick is a shy boy in college. Joe is single university student who has 2 jobs. What happens when Nick meets Joe for the 1st ti.. more..

Writing
Hummie Hummie

A Story by VirgoAvatar


Ghostly Ghostly

A Story by VirgoAvatar