Crazed ~Chapter 2~

Crazed ~Chapter 2~

A Chapter by Work_in_progress

As we took shelter in my old friend's house, we let out a collective sigh of relief. "Sammy, you need to get better friends." I mumbled. He looked down at his phone, "I know, no one... and it's dead." He sighed, shaking his phone before cramming it back into his pocket. We took a look around to realize this house was very different was Jame's house. I glanced out the window to see that, in my haste, I had taken us into the wrong house. I shuttered and smiled, coughing a bit, looking at the woman. "H-how do you know James?" She looked at me with confusion riddling her eyes, "I thought that was just an excuse to get away from that man." She stated. I sighed, "Oh, yeah, no, he's your neighbor."  She looked out the window to the house next to hers, "I'm just house-sitting." He smiled at us, and her eyes replicated the emotion it had shown at the door. "Well, until he's gone, why don't you three stay here?" She was a bit too keen on this idea, her eyes almost lighting up at the thought f having three teenagers staying in a home that wasn't hers. We all looked at her with somewhat concern, but nodded, "Until he's gone." Sam implied that she would insist we stay longer, and that wasn't far from the rest of our thought process. "Yep." She said. We looked around more to see a mostly empty house with a few... odd paintings here and there. Nothing was off per say, but there just wasn't enough stuff to be a real house. I compared it to my house and soon realized there didn't seem to be a kitchen on the bottom floor, or much of anything. "Do you mind if I use your bathroom?" Kim asked. I could see her visibly sweating while trying not to seem worried. "Right upstairs, third door on the right. Don't go into any of the other rooms please." Kim thanked her and ran up the spiral staircase that was strangely out of place in this dinky house. 
It was quite some time before we began to worry about her, we were more worried about the creep that was standing outside after all this time. He was just waiting a the curb with his hands in his pocket, and he had been for almost an hour. Sam and I met eyes and he mouthed, Where's Kim? I shrugged and looked around at the empty house. We were too scared be here for much longer, but we were even more scared to go outside with that gargantuan beast. "I gotta use the bathroom, where is it again?" I asked. The woman put her book down and looked up the stairs, tapping her finger on the cover of the novel. "Umm, second door on the right, deary." I felt a chill radiate down my spine as I recalled her giving different directions to Kim. "Alright, thanks." I looked at Sam, who was also terrified, and then went upstairs.


© 2016 Work_in_progress


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

89 Views
Added on August 5, 2016
Last Updated on August 5, 2016