July 16th- Day Trisha Leaves

July 16th- Day Trisha Leaves

A Chapter by Ayanna

“Nooo!!!” I whined as I clung to Trisha’s top. She too, was clinging to me like I was her life span.

 

“I don’t want to go anymore!” She balled.

 

“Then don’t!” I said with a huge smile on my face.

 

“Hahaha! No.” She dead panned.

 

I pouted, “No fair!”

 

“Whatever. When I get in Seoul, I’ll call you. Just promise to keep in touch. You better keep me updated with the whole Julio thing.” She demanded with a wink.

 

I blushed and pushed her away, “Go! You irritate me.”

 

She gave a hearty laugh before looking at me, “Take care of yourself, Leilani.”

 

“Back at ya, girl. Don’t chase every Korean guy you see.” I joked with big fat salty tears cascading my cheeks.

 

She chuckled and sniffed, “Bye best friend.”

 

I choked on a sob, and waved her bye as she walked away and onto her plane.

 

The second her plane’s doors closed, I fell to my knees and started crying my heart out. My mother and brother helped me up and ushered me out of the airport. I resisted the urge to rush to a viewing window to see her plane take off.

 

Instead, I settled for wiping my nose and eyes on my brother's shirt and walked the rest of the way out with my head held high.



© 2012 Ayanna


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

95 Views
Added on November 13, 2012
Last Updated on November 13, 2012


Author

Ayanna
Ayanna

Miami, FL



About
To me, writing isn't a hobby or a game. It's my lifestyle. Writing is my escape from reality. One I make up, not given to me. And nothing or no one will take it from me. I started because I wanted to .. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Ayanna