Graduation of Class of 2013

Graduation of Class of 2013

A Chapter by Ayanna

“Leilani Edmund!” Principal Cher called out.

 

I stood up and bowed to the claps and cat growls from my friends. My black curls bounced as I walked up the steps to the stage. My heels making an elegant clack with each step.

 

I grabbed my diploma and shook Principal Cher’s hand.

 

“Congratulations Edmund.”

 

I smiled and nodded, “Thank you Mrs. Cher.”

 

Once again, I walked down the stairs.

 

Three hours later, every student had a diploma, Rachel, the student body president, had given her speech.

 

Near the end, the football team (our ace sport) a/n yeah right had done a killer prank by releasing thousands of water balloons on us all. The cheer team had cooperated by filling each balloon with glitter.

 

Enough said, we all walked out looking like the Cullen family.

 

When I walked outside with Angelica and Brianna, they both creamed and rushed ahead.

 

There stood, a red head with short hair. Her blue contacts were icy and she had a huge smirk on her face. In one hand, she had a fancy looking certificate and in the other, a bag.

 

She wore a simple green and black dress that went to her knees and on her feet she wore green heels.

 

I smiled and walked up to her but left a three meter distance, “Red hair? Really?”

 

She shrugged, “Hey? What are you gonna do with me? Besides, I thought it looked awesome.”

 

I smiled, “Trisha!!!!!”

 

“Leilani!!!!!!” Just as we were about to do our reunion hug, someone coughed.

 

Trisha’s eyes looked behind me and she and Brianna and Angelica disappeared like ninjas.

 

“Leilani.”

I slowly turned around to face the voice. Considering the owner was a good 5 five inches taller, I’m 5’7”, I had to look up.

 

I small smile made its way onto my face, “Julio.”

 

I examined every part of him. From his dark curls, to his fine eye brows, to his intoxicating eyes. His lips held my attention for a moment before the dropped to the flowers in his hand.

 

“Will you go on a-”

 

“Just shut up and kiss me already!” I demanded.

 

He smirked and happily obliged, “Impatient are we?”

 

“You know me.” I mumbled into the kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his own around my waist.

 

“Woohooo! Go Leilani!!!” Trisha, Brianna, and Angelica yelled.

 

Shaq, Jason, Aaron, and Keith whistled loudly before clapping.

 

“Get some, Man!” Aaron shouted.

I, with every elegance of a lady, flipped them off with my shiny green finger.I removed myself from him and we walked to our friends.

 

“Trish!” We all looked to the sound of the voice.

 

A few car rows down, a tall handsome Asian man with brown hair and beats around his neck jogged up to us. We all could see his light brown eyes and his toned body.

 

“Trisha?” Brianna asked with an eye brow raised.

 

She shrugged, “Don’t kill me for trying to seek love and finding it..”

 

I shook my head, “Girl, I thought I said don’t chase them?”

 

She shrugged her shoulders and stuck her tongue out before leaning on my car, “What? He chased me.”

 

I laughed along with everyone else, “Girl, you are crazy!”

 

“You just realized that?” Julio asked as he put his arms around my shoulders.

I resisted the urge to punch him.

 

Oh yeah, I’m growing out of it. Hitting your boyfriend is not cool.



© 2012 Ayanna


Author's Note

Ayanna
Yes I know. Terrible and clicje ending, but i hate doing endings! I just hope you guys liked it!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

119 Views
Added on November 13, 2012
Last Updated on November 13, 2012


Author

Ayanna
Ayanna

Miami, FL



About
To me, writing isn't a hobby or a game. It's my lifestyle. Writing is my escape from reality. One I make up, not given to me. And nothing or no one will take it from me. I started because I wanted to .. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Ayanna