You've got so much to learn

You've got so much to learn

A Chapter by Xoxo

*nixie's pov.*
                 Damon slammed my back into his front door showering me with kisses on his front porch. I let out a soft moan pulling his hair just the way I new set him off. He frowned looking at me funny as I dissolved into giggles. What he questioned tapping my nose playfully. I pointed and his eyes followed my finger landing on an old women in her garden starring right at us. She was totally into the action and even though her watering pot was out of water she still had it tilted. Evening mam Damon waved attempting to hide his laughter shame on you Damon I whispered you got that poor lady all excited. I bet she's gonna have cougar thoughts about you i laughed as he unlocked the front door. Cougar? I'm her age times three he smirked pushing me inside. 

                So.. He smiled sexily  attempting to kiss me again me darting out of his reach before he could even purse his lips.  Oh so now your teasing me he laughed chasing me unto his room attempting to pin me again but failing as I darted away. I wasn't aware you had this kind of speed he laughed as I finally let him pin me by my arms against the wall. Well I replied there's alot you don't know and theres alot I'm gonna teach you tonight. For starters my strength I smirked at his confused expression placing my hands on his shoulders I shoved him with such force that he flew through the air ,  Landing on his back on his huge bed with a crash.  

*damon's pov.* 
              I watched dazed from my position on the bed. I was in total aw there was so much I had to learn about this mysterious beautiful women. She stood near the end of the bed walking closer she walked like a feline and I loved it. Nixie motioned for me to stay where I was as she stripped of her clothes slowly I watched intrenched. Once there was nothing left but her skimpy Black bra and underwear she got on all fours crawling across the bed up towards me,until she was directly over me looking down with her alluring green eyes. She cinched  my shirt over my head revealing my toned chest  and kissing me gently right at my collar bone. Lesson number one I like blood almost as much as you do and with that she bit right into my chest sending waves of pleasure rocketing through my entire body.  

*nixies pov.* 
          will you still be here when I wake up Damon asked me as we snuggled together. No I replied honestly as i pressed my palm to his comparing size. Whats this ring I questioned still a little breathless from the amazing vampire  sex we had just had. It's how I walk in the day he replied lacing his fingers through mine and kissing each of my fingers.
    
              I was awaken from my day dream of what had just happened by cold palms touching my thighs. I had left damons room after he fallen asleep still wearing only underwear an damons shirt I stood at the sink attempting to cool myself with a glass of water.  Damon I mumbled I need to go home not even turning around to meet his eyes they would only make me Change my mind and stay. He leant forward his soft lips kissing my throat his hands never leaving my bare thighs. Damon please! I pleaded having no choice but to turn around being greeted by  green eyes instead of damons dark ones.  

           Stefan I gasped shocked he didn't say a thing but the look on his face said it all. He placed his hands on my hips lifting me onto the counter top kissing my throat my cheek my cleavage. By nature I did not a thing to stop him it just wasn't in me wasn't who I was. I had a burning  craving that only the touch of a man could tame and stefans big hands did the job even if only for a short time.   Stefan I mumbled  grabbing his chin and forcing his eyes to meet mine what are you doing? Giving in he said barely over a whisper. Your gonna regret it I whispered shivering from his nearness. whats to regret he asked? Elena I mouthed you love her more than anything i can sense it. I'll regret nothing he grumbled obviously takin over by his desire for me. 

          He slammed his mouth to mine with such force that my head hit the cabinet behind me his hands roaming my body. With a loud slam Stefan was ripped from me before I could even open my eyes and Damon was on top of him on the floor. Stop I screamed flinging my self from the counter top and jumping on damons back attempting to stop him. His fist connecting with stefans face while Stefan struggled to fight back. Finally I pulled Damon back Stefan jumping to his feet attempting to lunge at Damon again. Stop it right now I yelled in damons face pushing Stefan back "I don't want to be fought over!" you had Katherine Elena and now your messing with nixie Damon shouted at Stefan over my shoulder as I led him from the room.  Your my brother yet you always go out of your way to steal my happiness and everything I want. 

           I don't belong to you Damon I mumbled once Stefan was gone I don't belong to anybody. Listen nixie he whispered taking my face between his hands  I love you I know it's only been two weeks that I've known you but I truly love you. You can't I gasped turning to run out the door and into the pouring rain. Stop he said catching me by my arm why? Why can't I love you? 

         Because! I screamed over the rain I don't know how to love back I was drenched and the white shirt I was wearing of his was totally see through. I'll teach you how he said his wet hair hanging in his eyes as he stared at me pleadingly. But I don't deserve to be loved by someone like you I don't deserve a relationship Like elenas and stefans. We won't be like them he scoffed there boring and plain. We will travel the world make love all night, I'll even make you like me just give it a try I'll make you happy.                    

           Okay I mouthed rapping my arms around his neck in a death grip. I love you he murmured into my wet hair as we stood there in the poring rain 


© 2011 Xoxo


Author's Note

Xoxo
Let me know what you think

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

189 Views
Added on February 7, 2011
Last Updated on February 7, 2011


Author

Xoxo
Xoxo

About
Hey I'm 15 I enjoy writing mostly romance novels and also some vampire fiction. Any type of feed back would be appreciated good or bad :) more..

Writing
Meeting the beast Meeting the beast

A Chapter by Xoxo