Bi curious XD

Bi curious XD

A Chapter by Xoxo

              Deep breath Damon coached squeezing my hand as I struggled to concentrate. I can't do it I sighed dropping his hand yes you can he encouraged try again. It had been exactly two weeks since Damon told me he loved me, he'd decided it would be best to teach me to put up a shield before he made me immortal. Immortality would only enhance my seductive qualities. Try again Damon said interrupting my inner babbling. I cant I replied locking my eyes with the ground why he asked confused. Because.. Because I'm scared! Of what Damon asked sounding concerned  That you wont want me without it I blurted my face reddening. 
  
            I love you nixie Damon said forcing my eyes to meet his   There's nothing that can change that.  I will also always want you in a sexual sense to if that's what you meant, If you ever don't believe that then you obviously have no idea just how beautiful,sexy and wonderful you truly are. I love you to mouthed smiling, it's okay Damon said playing with my hair don't say it until you truly mean it. I nodded as his full lips began to dance against mine teasing me with slow little kisses. He lowered himself over me so that my back was pressed into the blanket on the ground. I loved the way the sun shone against his pale skin and I dug my nails into the grass on either side of me as he trailed kisses down my throat. What do you say we practice some more tomorrow? Damon chuckled into my ear as I nodded my hair already full of grass from the way it hung over the edge of the blanket.  

              What if someone sees us out here I said turning to takin the hugeness of the Salvatore back yard. Well then all of mystic falls shall  know how I love the he laughed sounding so old fashioned and shutting me up with a kiss.  

*elenas pov.*  
       There still  out there I huffed looking out the kitchen window at nixie and Damon sleeping in the sun outback. Why do you care Stefan said sighing bored with my constant talk about nixie and damon. I don't I laughed cooly allowing him to kiss me again to distract him "just focus on us you and me" he smiled melting my heart. 

           Here they come I jumped when the door nob jiggled. Act natural kiss me I shouted jumping into his open arms and smashing my mouth against his. They both floated in on a cloud of bliss my eyes open and strayed from stefans face. They were both shirtless wearing only there jeans and walking hand in hand towards the living room. I gawked in utter shock at the red swollen bite marks that littered nixies body. One at her hip one on her shoulder, her collar bone, her wrist not to mention the dozens of already healed scares. Look I mouthed to Stefan  pointing his eyes lingering just a little to long at the straps if nixies lacy bra. 

        Does that really surprise you Stefan smirked once they where out of the room. I mean come on she's with Damon you saw what he did to Caroline and that was without her knowledge, I can only imagine what he does to a girl that gives him hole consent to bite her EVERYWHERE.  But it's none of our business Stefan added she's not a human there for its not my responsibility to save her from Damon. Okay I nodded not wanting Stefan to spend the time with nixie in order to "save her", but I think you should talk to Damon about what happened I forgive you easily but I don't want you and Damon fighting you know how he holds a grudge.

         Your right I should he nodded going to get Damon You might wanna knock first I called after him there's noo telling what there doing. Minutes later stefan emerged with Damon leading him to his room and shutting the door. Nixie comming in the kitchen shortly after bare legged wearing one of damons many white button ups that stopped just below her butt. Without even the throwing a glance at me sitting at the table she went to the counter reaching high for a glass so the shirt rose up around her waist revealing her little red panties. Filling the glass high with water and chugging it all down in seconds  looking very unsatisfied. 

           You know where damon keeps his scotch she she asked finally acknowledging my presence. I nodded towards a cabinet and she sauntered over it In her feline-like walk. Yes! She shouted nearly jumping into the air and retrieving a a baggy of blood and one of Damon's bottles of perfectly aged scotch. I watched in shock as she sat at the table across from me stirring In the blood and scotch together and taking a sip. You drink that crap I blurted before I could even think about it. 

          What blood? She chuckled yeah don't you. No ! I exclaimed insulted. Well I just assumed since you where with Stefan that you guys.... We don't do that! I replied crossing my arms. Have good sex? She chuckles throwing her head back in an over dramatic cackle Hunni you don't know what your missing. While were on the subject of sex would you mind wearing some close my boyfriend lives here to ya know. Why she smirked leaning closer to me do I make you think impure thoughts Elena cause if so I've always been a we bit bi-curious she whispered causing me to tremble. 

        It was true from the second I saw this green eyed beauty I'd wondered what it would be like to kiss her lips even if only once. I wasn't left wondering long before she softly planted her lips against mine moving from her chair to straddle me in mine burring her hands in my long blonde hair. As my hands ran up and down her smooth tan thighs .

  *damons pov.* 
     well I said chuckling as I opened the door an saw Elena and nixie sucking face. I'm fine with this in fact I'll happily join in but I don't think Stefan will feel the someway. Damon! nixie cooed jumping from  elenas lap to come stand by me I missed you already so much. She tricked me! Elena jumped to defend herself giving nixie a serious go die look. Tricked you into what she shrugged innocently. 

         I'm sure it wasn't to hard to do I chuckled teasing Elena shes quite the catch. You drinking scotch.....and blood I said sniffing the glass on the table my eyebrow raised at Elena. Eh no she sighed annoyed with us you can talk to your little "catch" about that. Well I already know she likes blood I smiled smacking her panty clad butt as she tipped the glass to my lips. A yearn full smile on her face as he brought her lips to mine using her tongue to remove the leftover mixture from my upper lip. 

          Uggg you guys are such freaks! Elena shouted slamming her chair as she got up to find Stefan both me and nixie laughing at her tantrum. 


© 2011 Xoxo


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

168 Views
Added on February 7, 2011
Last Updated on February 7, 2011


Author

Xoxo
Xoxo

About
Hey I'm 15 I enjoy writing mostly romance novels and also some vampire fiction. Any type of feed back would be appreciated good or bad :) more..

Writing
Meeting the beast Meeting the beast

A Chapter by Xoxo