Brother f****r

Brother f****r

A Chapter by Xoxo
"

Damon comes to terms with what he's done to nixie. Nixie and Stefan discover something interesting

"
*nixies pov.*

           When I woke up I knew were I was before I even opened my eyes by the feel of damons satin sheets on my bare back. I reached out grabbing for him but coming up with nothing but empty sheets. I sat up slowly opening my eyes I was utterly shocked by what I saw. Every little detail of every little thing In the room stood out to me like a lightning bolt. There was a strange humming tingle running through my body like an electrical current. Damon! I called sleepily stretching like a cat. Finnaly noticing  Damon sitting in his leather recliner  across the room watching me intently a look of udder despair on his face. 



              The way he looked at me made my heart  rate quicken. Was there something wrong with me? I looked down throwing the sheets away to exam myself closer. not a scratch not even a single... Bitemark!  How puzzling I thought shocked and pleased all at the same time. Damon! I shouted jumping from the bed and darting towards him , momentarily forgetting the face he was making, guess what!  Right as I got to the crack in the curtains were the sun shone In I feel to my knees In a horrific scream.




           Damon was by my side In seconds pulling my body from the beam of light but the damage was done. I stared in horror as the skin on my arm continued to bubble and sizzle. I tried to hold it in for damons sake but I couldn't and I let out another piercing scream. I'm sorry princess I'm sorry Damon cooed at me holding my face I'm his palms. I'm sorry for what i did to you. My arm was starting to heal already and I could think clearly again. Damon I said trying to sooth whatever pain he was feeling. I don't know what happened to me but it's not your fault.  Oh but it is princess he said repeating my new found nickname. Your turned your a vampire just like me. 

          But that's what we wanted right? I asked confused as he scooped me up bridal style and sat me on his bed examining my arm, avoiding the question. Damon ! I shouted growing impatient.


*damons pov.*

    I killed you nixie! I exclaimed I drained you dry and didn't stop until your heart stopped. I sat waiting for her reaction expecting some kind of jaw drop or gasp but got nothing. I'm sure you had a perfectly good reason she said dumbly defending me against myself. By this time I was shaking with anger. Don't defend me nixie! I shouted.  Your blood does something to me and at the risk of sounding like Edward Cullen it's like a drug to me I can't control myself. 

           That's okay she said rising to her knees on the bed to match my height. this is what we wanted she repeated so It doesn't even matter. But it does I replied because now I have to look at you everyday and know I broke my promise. What promise she asked doe eyed. That I'd never ever hurt you I sighed resting my forehead against her cheek.  

           I love you so much she cooed in my ear rapping her arms around my neck and nussling her face into my throat. Can I tell you something? She asked. Anything angel I smiled.
I'm starved she whispered laughing her girlish little laugh and kissing my throat. 

         Oh I chuckled im sorry i wasn't even thinking about your thir... Before I could even get the words out she was lashed on to my throat. I'd shared blood with vampires before and I'd shared blood with nixie before but nothing was like this. Resting my hand on the back of her head to keep her stable I leant back into the pillows relaxing.  I let out a shallow breath as her tongue softly traced my ear  running it across my open wound healing it, but continuing to trail kisses down my throat. I relaxed enjoying the feeling of her lips as she pulled my shirt over my head continuing her path Down my chest towards my belt loop.


              There's no point in that princess I whispered lifting her chin so our eyes meet. in what ? She asked confused laying flat on my chest so that our eyes met. In human sex I replied in you undoing my belt clasp. I'm a vampire I don't work that way and your a vampire now so you wont enjoy it anymore. That's the one thing I'll miss she whispered into the awkward  silence you inside of me. 


*nixies pov.* 
There's so much more we can share now Damon replied. Also I really need to help you get that shield up because your new Ora can cause some crazy s**t to happen with your "problem".
Like....I asked worried.  Like you will be alot more tempted by other "things" so pretty much every thing you wanted before will be times ten. Including you I asked laughing when a smile  grazed his lips. 

           And Stefan he said his face hardening again. I didn't say anything it was better to say nothing than lie to his face. Just remember he sighed stroking my hair I love you I always will no matter what. You don't know how good it feels to know that I mummbled into his chest in complete bliss.  
 
      So quick question, can I still drink alcohol will it even work? Well he smiled kissing my nose I've got a very special drink to share with you. He shifted me off his stomach and into the pillows so he could stand going to his counter and pulling out a sparkling black bottle And to glasses. What's that I whispered beside him in a matter of seconds loving my new speed. Black magic wine he sighed taking a swig And handing me the bottle. You really should put some close on he slurred Already tipsy  off magic from one sip. Why I laughed you don't like it I giggled spinning to give him a better view of my matching bra and panty. That's just it he smiled your tempting me to bite you.

             Then do it I replied setting down the bottle and weaving my hands around his neck. No I don't think I should anymore atleast for a while. Why I whined pouting. don't pout love he smiled biting my pocked out bottom lip not quite hard enough to draw blood. It's for your own good I don't wanna hurt you again 


           Have you been reading twilight? I laughed cause now you really are sounding like glitter tits.  Shut up and get wasted he chuckled tipping the bottle to my lips. 


          Hours later I was exactly that wasted we'd gone through the the entire bottle and damon only had a buzz. You hogged it all he smiled punching my arm. Go get more I giggled falling over into the pillows. I think you've had plenty he laughed but I'll go get some if you want. I nodded  he lent forward kissing me softly and getting of the bed I'll be back asap he whispered and he left. 


         I lay there for a few minutes thinking rambunctious I got up throwing on damons silky smoking jacket, and walking into the kitchen. I opened the fridge digging for food even tho I knew food was pointless to me now. Satisfied with a bag of Cheetos I sat down in a chair propping my legs up on the table and devouring the Cheetos. I sat there my head thrown back most of my body numb. I noticed a faint thumping pressure in my vains it grew more and more pronounced as I set there until it was almost painful and I needed a release.


*stefans pov.*
               My door creaked open and I looked up seeing nixie standing in my doorway clutching the door for balance. Whatsup? I asked closing the journal I was writing in. Don't stop on the count of that it's me she slurred completely messing up the saying. Your drunk? I asked a little suprised. She nodded burping well that's hot she laughed. I think you should leave I replied laughing and grabbing her by the shoulders to lead her out. 

           Whhhhhy she whined wiggling from my grip and tripping so that I had to catch her. Because I replied your drunk and half naked and who knows what might happen. Oh she giggled her shrill child like giggle stefy do I get you all stiffy. If that was even possible then sure I laughed humoring her. But seriously stefan she Slurred my name I need a favor. 


          What? I asked raising my eyebrow. I need you to drink my blood. No way! I replied crossing my arms. Please she pleaded her eyes watering up Damon won't do it and it hurts Stefan, I'm over flowing. Okay okay I sighed grasping her shoulders just don't cry. 


         
            
            She smelled just like I'd imagined and when her hot blood dripped into my mouth it was absolute heaven. It had a strange flavor tangy yet somehow still sticky sweet. I slammed her back into my wall with a force that cracked the dry wall.  What's that she smiled pushing me away causing me to let out an involuntary growl, like an animal being pulled away from it's food. I like that she smiled wickedly but I like this even more. 

        She looked down eyeing my growing erection. How is that possible? Side affect of my magic blood she shrugged kissing me and pushing me flat onto the bed excitement in her green eyes. 



*nixies pov.*

            This.is.so.wrong he said each word between kisses running his hands through my silken curls. Stefan I love you I  I don't know what I'm doing with Damon it's you it's always been you I lied through my teeth. Saying what ever I needed to say to get what I needed from him. Damon is my entire world but he won't give me what I need anymore so I'll find it Elsa where. 


         What about Damon what about Elena he asked kissing my throat and chest. Please stefan! no words I whispered in his ear just f**k me. I lowered my hands to his waist sliding down his Jean and taking off his tshirt so that he was just as naked as me. 


         With vampire speed he flipped me onto my back ravaging my neck. I'd never seen this fierce anamalistic side of him and I loved it.  His Hard on pressed into me as his hips rocked into mine. Stop stalling I hissed I need you now love Damon could be back any minute. The thought of Damon catching me wrapped in Stefan this way made my heart race. 



 *Stefans pov.+
 

            Her long nails dug into my back breaking the skin As I entered her for the first time. It'd been centuries and centuries since I'd know this kind of human pleasure and I'd do anything she asked in order to have it again. Every little noice she made as I thrust into her intensified my pleasure. There was no Elena no damon no consequence.  just me and her, me in her, me under her, me tasting her. She occupied my every thought and breath.



*nixies pov.*
      After almost an hour of intensive sex I lay there beside Stefan his arms rapped around me in a loving embrace. It made me cringe I didn't Want Stefan to love me. Why don't you stay stefan whispered as I tried to get up kissing my cheek. I can't Damon should be back any minute I sighed. Who cares about damon he mummbled watching me with unblinking eyes as I slid my clothes back on. 

             Listen Stefan you can't tell anybody not yet. I love you, I lied, but Damon can't know yet I'm not ready. Ok he nodded with a faint smile releasing my wrist so I could walk out my bare feet creaking on the floor.

         Why getting so dolled up Damon whispered in my throat appearing behind me as I did my hair in the  mirror the next day. Because were going to met my parent remember I sighed putting in my pearl earrings.
We still have to do that he whined flopping backwards on the bed there gonna hate me for changing you. Get ready before i make you  I replied coming to sit on his chest. 

           Uh I think I might like that he chuckled as I slid off of him throwing a dress suit 


© 2011 Xoxo


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

192 Views
Added on April 17, 2011
Last Updated on April 17, 2011


Author

Xoxo
Xoxo

About
Hey I'm 15 I enjoy writing mostly romance novels and also some vampire fiction. Any type of feed back would be appreciated good or bad :) more..

Writing
Meeting the beast Meeting the beast

A Chapter by Xoxo