The truth about love

The truth about love

A Chapter by Xoxo


*damons pov.*




            Do we have to go I pleaded with nixie as she changed into one of the hundreds of bikinis that were in her drawer. Yes Damon she sighed getting annoyed stefan invited us to go out on the boat with him and everyone Elsa and where going. Fine I groaned wanting more than anything to just spend the rest of the day in her apartment. 














*nixie's pov.*
               your such a brand w***e I chuckled turning to see him laid out on my bed in his Abercrombie swimming trunks Ray bans pushed down over his dark blue eyes. It's true he shrugged watching me spin round in round in front of my full body mirror. I look horrible I  whined my shoulders drooping. Are you kidding me Damon whispered in my ear suddenly appearing behind me your beautiful. Well all these bite marks are noticeable when I wear a bikini  i replied glaring at all the crescent shaped scars that newly littered my body. Well they'll heal instantly once I change you he smirked lifting my chin so my eyes meet his but personally I love them. They each hold one special  memory of each time i made love to you. 


                 Want to know my favorite he asked dropping to his knees beside me his hands resting on my knee I nodded smiling down at him. This one he smiled playfully gently running his thumb across a crescent on my inner thigh so close to my panty line it was almost impossible he'd bitten me there. Really I teased my skin prickling at his touch he nodded running his tongue across it so that his venom reopened the  scar. Letting the Scarlett run down my leg till it was almost to my cafe before he ran his tongue from the drop at my knee up my thigh  all the way back up to the scar healing it again. Elena's right I giggled my voice cracking you are a freak. You love it he chuckled getting up from his knees and bringing his blood stained lips to mine. We don't have time for this I mumbled against his mouth having no true intention of stopping him. We can always be a little late He replied pushing me against  the bed so that he was on top of me.
  
                 He Rocked his hips against mine  his cold bare chest was pressed against me causing me to shiver. Just do it I whispered noticing his eyes were dilated with a red tent the purple bruise like veins already rising under his eyes. Has it been that Long since you've had a decent feeding i asked shocked and worried. No he smiled trying to sound light hearted but not fooling me one bit I just had some of yours last night. Well have some now I'm worried  about you he tried to protest but I pushed his face to my throat knowing once he heard the thumping of my heart beat he wouldn't be able to resist. Letting out a sigh of relief when I felt his teeth gently puncture my neck as he let out a small moan my blood filling his mouth. I love you i whispered twirling his hair around my finger as he drank.

           What? He smiled against my neck his teeth removed from my throat. You heard me  I giggled as he brought his face to mine our eyes meeting. Say it again he said pecking me on the lips I love you I sang laughing as he kissed me again. One more time he chuckled. I love you I love you I love you!  I shouted hardly able to breath through my laughter. Nixie! What on earth are you doing I heard a voice say from the doorway of my room knowing exactly who it was. I pushed damons body off of mine 
A shocked look on his face. Mom what are you doing in my apartment I snapped pushing her from the room and closing the door so she couldn't see Damon anymore. What are you doing with that vampire she snapped back. It's none of your business mother I said dragging out the word that's why I moved out and away from you. No she smirked pushing me and opening my bedroom door. You moved out so you could w***e around and sleep with anything with a penis without having to deal with me and dad. 

           She sauntered in her walk mimicking mine to the T. Get out of here now i screamed pointing towards the door Damon sat on the bed tense not making eye contact with my mother. Mom please I sighed we don't have time for this we have got to go somewhere. Oh really she said her eyes locking on mine and then damons face. So you have time to sacrifice yourself to some vampire but not to talk to your dear mummy. I said nothing giving her a go die look. Fine she sighed handing me a shopping bag I brought you this wear it Sunday please. Sunday? I asked confused. Don't tell me you forgot already she said rolling her eyes back Your supposed to come to our dinner party Sunday. Bring your little friend here I want to get to know him better besides he should meet your father. Fine I nodded ushering her out of the door. Well she's pleasant Damon laughed as I finished getting ready. Oh shut up I smirked pulling him from the bed and Forcing him out the door where gonna be late. 
           









*stefans pov.*
       
            god where are they Elena complained as we sat at the dock waiting. Bonnie Matt,Tyler,caroline and Jeremy all looking annoyed with her constant whining. Oh look here they come I shouted pointing up the hill from the dock. Nixie wore a white sundress that stopped mid thigh and gold gladiator sandals that laced up to her knee. When the wind blew her golden tresses out behind her she looked like a  goddess. Damon of course was attached at her hip never letting her be out of his range of touch even for a second. 

           Damn Tyler mumbled that's damons new girl? Yup I nodded laughing at his reaction. Are they serious he asked questioning me further No! Caroline snapped before I could even answer damons not serious about anything. Ohhhhh we all laughed someones a bit bitter about there breakup. Yeah well all I wanna know is if I can get her to bang me Tyler chuckled leaning back in his seat. Hi Stefan nixie waved smiling as they climbed onto the boat Taking the last seat nixie perched on damons knee. 

         So brother Damon called over the gurgle of the engine why did you drag us all out here today. Because I thought it'd be good for us all to get away for a while maybe swim and.... Every body could meet nixie. Ah he nodded sliding nixie from his knee to his lap and leaning back letting sun shine down on his face and wind blow through his hair. 













*nixies pov.*

            Damon no I can't swim!  I squealed as he scooped me up in his arms preparing to jump into the water. I guess you better learn then he chuckled jumping over the edge of the boat submerging us in water. I hate you i grumbled climbing back on the boat looking like a wet rat. That's not what you said last night "Damon I love you I love you I love you" he chuckled mimicking me. Ah shut up I screamed tackling  him so that we flew back over the edge with a splash. I thought you couldn't swim he said raising his eyebrow at me as we doggy paddled  in circles Him trying to catch me and seek his revenge. I lied I giggled sticking my tongue out
"oh so you just wanted an excuse to hang all over me" he replied grinning. 
I don't think I really need any excuse for you to let me do that I said jumping back on the boat and out of his grasp 













*tylers pov.*
she jumped back on the boat slipping as she tried to stay away from damon Water dripped down her lean body like a scene from a movie. Could you stop drooling Tyler! Caroline snapped Bonnie dissolving into laughter. Sorry I said raising my palms but she's f*****g sexy.  High five-ing Jeremy when he agreed with me. So guys she said stumbling over to us and ringing her hair out I think the whole point of this was me meeting you so.... I'm tyler I blurted shooting her my oh so charming smile and running my hand through my short dark hair. 

             Okay she nodded going to talk with every body Elsa while I sat there looking like an idiot. Please save yourself the embarrassment kid Damon chuckled dropping down in the seat beside me. Whatever I grumbled leaning back in my chair and closing my eyes. 
NO! Damon said raising his voice slightly STAY AWAY FROM HER or Elsa. Fine I get it man I replied embarrassed that my voice actually trembled. Oh god! I heard Bonnie and Caroline gasp I opened my eyes to see nixie falling to the ground. Damon was at her side in the blink of an eye catching her before she could even hit the ground.


*nixies pov.*


          I opened my eyes slowly looking up to see Damon. Where are we I mumbled turning over so that I was on my stomach in the rubbery booth. Still on the boat he said sounding concerned as his hand rested at the small of my back. I'm fine Damon don't worry I smiled looking up at him. It was Bonnie she's a witch and when I shook her hand my energy and her energy just kinda shocked me, it's a psychic thing.


          Okay he nodded sighing with relief. This little boat dinning room is nice I smiled my head clearing enough to see straight. Yeah he nodded looking at me needy. An that's when I saw the way his eyes looked.  Damon! What's wrong I gasped lifting to my knees and cupping his face to see examine him more closely. Nothing I'm just feeling a little drained lately he replied turning his face away from me. It is not I shouted as he tried to get my to lower my voice. You look absolutely terrible! In the sexist way possible I filled in when he gave me a dirty look. 


           I  think you need blood I decided without giving him an option. I gently punctured my wrist on my own canines and then pressed it to his mouth. He tried to fight but then gave in and grabbed for my wrist with a animalistic need gulping my blood. I relaxed into his chest snuggling into a ball as he took what he needed. After about 10 minutes I was to weak  to even lift my arm but Damon wasn't stopping. Damon! I mummbled weakly juggling the wrist in his mouth as he continued sucking the life out of me. The last thing I remember is looking up to see Damon looking like a complete monster before I blacked out for the second time today. 
 

     


© 2011 Xoxo


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

181 Views
Added on March 22, 2011
Last Updated on March 22, 2011


Author

Xoxo
Xoxo

About
Hey I'm 15 I enjoy writing mostly romance novels and also some vampire fiction. Any type of feed back would be appreciated good or bad :) more..

Writing
Meeting the beast Meeting the beast

A Chapter by Xoxo