The Perfect Night

The Perfect Night

A Chapter by Elizabeth Kerns

That night we were all left with a lot I think about. If vampires go public will we all just form a new world or destroy our current one ? I wanted to forget about all of this, for now anyway. I tried to concentrate on my surroundings, I was in my room, I could hear Madi snoring in the next room over, Brandon was . . . Giggling ? No, that couldn't be right. Oh god, Anna must be with him, I can only imagine what they must be doing. The house smelled of apple pie, u guess ollie can't sleep either, see, he loves to cook. The only problem is, he tends to go into overdrive when he's nervous. Stark ha begun to stay with us, we're all a bit on edge and he is the vampire hunter. 

I didn't even hear the door to my room open, and yet stark was standing there next to my bed. He must have just gotten out of the shower because his hair is still dripping wet. When he shook it, it was like bullets flying at me, well I acted as if it was anyway. His eyes lit up with amusement when I tried to stifle my scream and dive under the covers. Apparently he really wanted me to come out from under them because he kept pleading with me. He told me if I didn't he'd have to come in after me. My answer was, of course, to pull the covers tighter around my body.  

That didn't hold up for long, in an instant he had the blanket off and me pinned. He looked so smug that he had me pinned to the bed. All I wanted was to pin him now instead. An idea struck me, it's crazy, crazy enough it just might work. 

"Hey, stark ?"
"Mm ?" he was smiling down at me.
"Can you come a little closer ?" 
"Of course."

His lips were inches from mine, I kissed him. His lips responded automatically, the second he loosened his grip on my arms, I rolled us both over. Now, I had HIM pinned to the bed. 

"If you wanted to be on to, all you had to do was ask."

We both burst out laughing, after we got done I let him up.  I curled up next to him, with my head on his chest. I forgot my troubles and just relaxed, I felt safe. 


© 2012 Elizabeth Kerns


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

256 Views
Added on June 15, 2012
Last Updated on June 15, 2012
Tags: perfect, love, vampire, heart


Author

Elizabeth Kerns
Elizabeth Kerns

Terre Haute, IN



About
I love reading and writing. I'm almost always reading a new book. I love romance but there has to be some kind of suspense. Anyways, I haven't written anything on here in a while but I'm planning on .. more..

Writing