Chapter 2 - Druggy

Chapter 2 - Druggy

A Chapter by Anya
"

�Are you dead?� he asked. Something scared me deep within his eyes...

"

Jessica

I’ve fallen into a routine again. I want excitement… adventure... That is why I decided to skip school, for the first time in my life.

I saw him just outside Starbucks. He was slumped against the wall, arms folded, looking extremely bored. He would have been unremarkable, if it weren’t for the fact that his bright blue eyes met mine and wouldn't look away. I blushed scarlet and looked at the ground, embarrassed that he had caught me looking at him. Then glanced up quickly again. He was still staring at me, his eyes were wide and his forehead creased. His mouth was slightly parted. I shot a questioning, tentative look in his direction. His head shot back in what I could only assume to be surprise. In 3 strides he had crossed the space between us. I jumped back.

“You can see me?” He asked in a loud, carrying voice.

“Yes?” I said completely taken aback. His eyes widened even further.

“Are you dead?” he asked. Something scared me deep within his eyes

 

Charlie

She must be dead. No one else can see me. She was looking at me like I was crazy. Suddenly she muttered “Nutter”, side stepped me and walked off, briskly.

 

Jessica

“HEY, WAIT!” The boy was yelling after me. I quickened my step. What kind of a question was that? Are you dead? Huh? He must be on drugs. I shook my head. Total Nutter… Nutter… now where did that ring a bell?

 

Charlie

I raced to catch up with her. Sprinting through people (literally) till I was next to her again.

“Was that you in Net’s park?!” I panted

Suddenly she stopped and turned to face me.

“That was you?” she asked evidently shocked “In the rain?” I nodded. She turned and carried on walking, but slower this time, much slower. I trailed behind her, careful not to go through any people, I still hadn't got used to the feeling.

“How come you can see me?” the question burned my lips

“I don’t know what you mean.” Her voice was ice cold

“Are you dead?” she was silent then suddenly she asked

“Are you on drugs or something?”

“Drugs?!” I was a little shocked but mildly amused

“Yeah”

“No!!” She was quiet for a bit again then-

“Why are you following me?”

“Because you can see me.”

“And everyone else can’t??” Her voice dripped with sarcasm

“No” I replied “Well, not normally”

“Why did you ask if I was dead?”

“Because I am” She laughed then

“Yeah, and I’m a vampire”

“I’m being serious... look!” I stepped out to her left and walked into the crowded street, my heart thudding.

 

Jessica

Crazy, absolutely crazy. I shook my head and sighed. He suddenly stepped out from behind me and… and… I blinked. He had walked into someone… No! He had walked through her! I put a hand to my head. He had walked through a... a person. I must be going mad. He must of given me something. Druggy… My head was starting to spin. The boy was staring anxiously at me.

“Are you okay?” He asked

“I…I…” The world was collapsing in on me. I couldn’t see properly, my knees buckled. I blacked out.



© 2009 Anya


Author's Note

Anya
im 13 :) thank you for taking your time to read this...

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
(:
Wow, this is really cool. I really like how you alternate parts, and Jessica thinks he is a druggy! xD That's hilarious. :3

Posted 15 Years Ago


Awesome writing for any age! I am really taken with this book. You have a wonderful imagination and a great way of expressing it so others are drawn right into your story.

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

111 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 4, 2009
Last Updated on April 13, 2009


Author

Anya
Anya

The UK



About
Well.... My name's Anya... that's a start. I love spiders, heights and physics.... yeeeeeah, I don't really! I can't stand spiders or heights or..... I have a distinct passion against physics (don'.. more..

Writing
Andrew Andrew

A Story by Anya


Forever Never Forever Never

A Story by Anya