Red Dead Online: Camp Guard Loyalty Missions Scripts

Red Dead Online: Camp Guard Loyalty Missions Scripts

A Chapter by Yangy
"

Loyalty missions for the proposed Red Dead Online camp guards

"

Tobias Johnston:



Player must have Bounty Hunter Rank 40.


The host player arrives back to camp and sits at the table with a bowl of stew. Tobias Johnston comes running over.


Tobias: Boss! Boss! I got bad news! Bad, bad news!


The host player stands up looking puzzled. Any other players will come to them from nearby in the camp. Tobias is out of breath.


Tobias: Group of Bounty Hunters came by, some real mean lookin’ fellers. They said they had problems with you for all these big fish bounties you’ve been turnin’ in and they’ve about had enough of it.


The host player rolls their eyes and nods.


Tobias: That ain’t just it. They said they’d be back when you was around to, well, as they put it -  “Eliminate the competition”.


As Tobias finishes this sentence, a bullet flies past the player and into the beer crate at Cripps’ wagon. The player and Tobias jump over the table and flip it over in order to take cover behind it. Any other players will run for cover elsewhere. Everybody must then defend the camp from attackers.


After defending the camp, the host player and Tobias are seen lifting the table back the correct way up.


Tobias: Damn, with shootin’ like that, I’m surprised you even need guards. You’re one bad b*****d.


Cripps: You weren’t too bad yourself, son.


Tobias: Thanks, Mr Cripps


The host player pats Tobias on his shoulder as a sign of approval.

Fade to black.

 


 

Albert Smith:



The player’s camp must be pitched somewhere in Lemoyne

The player(s) returns to the camp to see Cripps’ wagon missing. They look around confused. Albert approaches.


Albert: You’re back, oh thank God. About thirty Lemoyne raiders showed up and told us we had no right to pitch here without a fee. They took Cripps and his wagon. There wasn’t much we could do by the time they had us surrounded, I’m real sorry.


The player looks stressed, whilst the rest look fed up and judge the player for their guard choice. The host player whistles on their horse, getting on.


Albert: Here, I done some looking around. Gimme your map and I’ll mark down the locations I think they’ll be at.


The host player hands Albert their map, and he scribbles down on it. The player(s) must head to three locations to reclaim the following:


-         Cripps’ wagon

-         Cripps

-         Cripps’ supplies.


Upon arriving back at camp:


The player arrives back at camp on Cripps’ wagon with Cripps. Albert comes running back over.


Albert: Mr Cripps! You’re alive, oh thank the lord.


Cripps slaps Albert over the head.


Cripps: We wouldn’t be in this damned mess if you weren’t asleep on your post. I was ready to see my old friends Limpy Pete and Phil the Crab. Did I ever tell you about those fellers? Real funny story. We were taking on a bank job in Tenn-


Albert: Yes, you told us. Near a hundred times.


Cripps: Well, for your stupidity, you’re hearing it again.


Fade to black.


 

Francis Bruce:


The player must own a chicken coup at their camp.


Cutscene opens up with the camera in the chicken coup pointing at the player(s) and Francis leaning over, inspecting multiple dead chickens. Francis stands up and whistles her horse.


Francis: Look, I got a friend in town. I can get us more of them chickens. You wanna go take a look and see if you wan work out what happened here?


The host player nods, and they split ways. The player must follow tracks and clues to a nearby camp of Del Lobos. Two are sitting by a campfire warming up.


Del Lobo 1: You get anythin’ good lately?


Del Lobo 2: Nah, you?


Del Lobo 1: Some cattle round Emerald Ranch. Seen lots of folks poachin’ them lately. They’ll be getting a fun surprise when they taste that meat.


Del Lobo 2: Hah, damn that’s cold.


A third Del Lobo sits at the campfire.


Del Lobo 3: I got some chickens at a nearby camp.


Del Lobo 1: Chickens, that’s weak partner.


The cutscene ends and the player(s) must attack the camp and destroy the poison supplies.


Upon arriving back at the player camp:


Francis: Howdy, boss. I got them chickens, real prize-winning beasts, too. Should be laying much nicer eggs.


The host player holds a chicken and inspects it, before putting it back in the coup with new food. They then shake Francis’ hand.


 

Margaret Reid:


The host player must have completed all three of the other Guard Loyalty Missions to unlock this one.


The player(s) arrives at camp and it looks strangely empty. Margaret approaches the player. She is clearly panicked.


Margaret: Boss, you’re back! I’m terribly concerned, I ain’t heard from Mr Cripps or the other guards in some time. I think somethin’ bad must’ve happened.


The host player guides her to the table and hands her a beer. A secondary player may comfort her by placing a hand on her shoulder.


Margaret: You mind hanging by for a little while? Just to see if they come back.


The host player nods and grabs a beer for themselves.


Margaret: Thanks, you’re a saint.


They sit down together as a day passes. The camera opens on them eating stew at the table as they’re hit with some sleeping darts.


Margaret and the player(s) wake up in a dimly lit dungeon with the rest of the camp guards and Cripps, who are all locked in a cell.


Cripps: Rise and shine, sleepy head. Seems like we’ve got a new home.


Francis: Are you making a joke about this right now? How are we going to get out of this damned pit?


Albert: The boss is here, don’t worry. We’ll be out in no time.


Francis: You’re still in disgrace after that failure in Lemoyne, you damned fool.


Tobias: Please, my head is still splitting from that fall. Can you give it a rest already?


Margaret: Boss, pay no attention to these idiots.


She fiddles around with her boot.


Margaret: Take this wire, I’m sure you could jimmy that lock and get us out of here.


The host player picks the lock and sneaks out as a guard comes down. At that moment, a guard comes downstairs to see an open door. The host player hides behind a wall, grabbing a shovel. As the guard walks to the open cell and aims his weapon at Margaret, the player sneaks up behind him and puts the shovel over his neck. They struggle for a minute, but the player is able to choke him out. The host player opens up the rest of the cells with the guard’s keys and the cutscene ends. From here, the player(s) must sneak upstairs, reclaim their weapons and fight their way out of the dungeon.


As the player(s), Cripps and guards return to camp, they celebrate surviving the kidnapping with a party.



© 2021 Yangy


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

33 Views
Added on July 15, 2021
Last Updated on July 15, 2021
Tags: Gaming, games, Red Dead Redemption, Red Dead Online, fanfiction.


Author

Yangy
Yangy

Bathgate, West Lothian, United Kingdom



About
21 year old from Scotland, writes articles for GTABase. I used to publish here way more often. Also a fan of sweet chilli sauce. more..

Writing