Thursday August 25th - F - Lenny's Perspective

Thursday August 25th - F - Lenny's Perspective

A Chapter by Adam Walzer

F


Lenny’s Perspective

Hilarious. Shock comedy, sophistication, and improv. Perfect! It’s like lettuce, tomatoes, and onions. Sausage, egg, and cheese. Bacon, bacon, and bacon. Speaking of which, now to The Sandwich Shop. We just revealed our plan to Sam and as usual, he’s happy to go along. Nick and I always do the scheming, but as we are chiefs, Sam is one sweet Indian. Native American. I’m so excited I head the wrong way, but my sidekick Nick has my back. I make a joke of it, so all is forgiven.

We arrive at the shop, order our usuals, and get the best seat in the house. Well, outside the house, whatever. VIP. We sink our teeth into our sandwiches and all shut up for a sec. It’s bliss on a bun, rapture on a roll.

We continue our conversation about the night so far. I quote some of the jokes from the show and basically have them rolling on the floor. Ground. Food is falling out of their months. It’s disgusting, but I can’t blame them. Mostly the conversation is between me and Nick. Sam chimes in every now and then and always has something good to add when he does. We need more people like Sam. Think of all the peace and quiet we'd have if people would just wait until they had something to say before they spoke.

After a little while of Sam having nothing to add, he seems to be getting nervous. He’s not as outgoing as Nick and I, but this doesn’t usually happen. Then some girl taps on his shoulder. He freezes. Nick and I look up to see who it is. We freeze. We never freeze.



© 2013 Adam Walzer


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I like how you tied in two different perspectives, its interesting to hear how the story is explained between the two characters

Posted 11 Years Ago


Adam Walzer

11 Years Ago

Thank you.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

125 Views
1 Review
Added on March 10, 2013
Last Updated on March 20, 2013