Thursday August 25th - C - Sampson's Side

Thursday August 25th - C - Sampson's Side

A Chapter by Adam Walzer

C


Sampson’s Side

We arrive at the comedy club, and the show is amazing. The comedians are great. The first comedian tells some controversial jokes, but they make everyone just uncomfortable enough to get them to start sipping away at their drinks. The perfect opening act.

Next comes the sophisticated jokester. I’m not sure if it’s the booze or what but every joke takes a couple seconds for the audience to understand. He throws a good off-speed pitch. The middle reliever.

And then the third and final act came out. And let me tell you, it’s like nothing I have ever seen before. I mean I’ve seen him on TV, but this is not his normal act. He just took one look at us and says, “F**k it. I had a routine planned out, but I’m gonna have fun with you guys.” And he just goes at it. No script or anything. You can tell even he is surprised by half the stuff he says. He spits out punch lines like I’ve never seen before. Man, I don’t know what else to say, it is amazing. And the fact that it is unique to us makes it a thousand times more special and enjoyable.


© 2013 Adam Walzer


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

117 Views
Added on March 20, 2013
Last Updated on March 20, 2013