Burn

Burn

A Story by al25
"

About a girl

"

She spends her nights alone dreaming of what could have been. She can't figure out where she went wrong. Tears stream down her cheeks as she longs for his voice. She can't sleep anymore with these thoughts racing through her head. She takes a pill in hopes of meeting him in her dreams. The only way she can see him now.

 

She regrets what she did. She hopes he can see her. She hopes he can hear her. She wants him to know that she's changed. She wants him to see the person she's become. She knows he is the only one that can save her.

 

Her hopes starts to fade as she patiently awaits. Day by day she burns losing herself in the fire. Her insides turn to ash. She can't wait any longer. Her cries for help become fainter and fainter. Her tears flow faster and faster. She wants a way out. Then she remembers their memories. The nights she spent lying in his arms. The embarissing secrets they shared to on another. She can't take it anymore. She longs for his touch, his breath, his love. She turns to the knife her only savior.

© 2010 al25


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Decent piece.. I think that the sentence beginnings could vary, and that it would add a greater element of interest to your writing. I would also add up more buildup.. you talked about her longing, but not in a depressed kind of way. Overall, nice piece, but I think with some work it could help it reach its potential.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Very dark and beautiful. And oh so very true. Liked this alot.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Wow. Thats some good stuff. You haven't over clutered it or anything. I like how youve used short sentences to sort of emphasise them. :D

Posted 13 Years Ago


sometimes that feels like that only way out.

"The *embarrassing secrets they s hared to *one another"
(just a few mishaps) :)



Posted 13 Years Ago


Decent piece.. I think that the sentence beginnings could vary, and that it would add a greater element of interest to your writing. I would also add up more buildup.. you talked about her longing, but not in a depressed kind of way. Overall, nice piece, but I think with some work it could help it reach its potential.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

203 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 6, 2010
Last Updated on August 6, 2010

Author

al25
al25

College Station, TX



About
I am a 20 year old guy and I'm really big on sports. I don't think I'm that great of a writer but I thought I'd give it a shot. Thanks for reading my writing. more..

Writing
Feel Something Feel Something

A Poem by al25


Nothing Nothing

A Poem by al25


Want it so bad Want it so bad

A Poem by al25