Entry 1- Good morning, sun.

Entry 1- Good morning, sun.

A Chapter by Alexis Mizell

My name is Ansley-Ann Sullivan, friends call me Ace, and although I may seem like your average everyday southern gal, I am far from it. I’ve grown up in a small town in South Carolina, lived in the same house for years, and been around the same faces yet I feel like a no-one. Since you don’t know me very well I guess I should first explain my features and attributes to better your understanding of the girl I was and the girl I am now. Born a blonde blue eyed beauty, I was envied as a child by many. Being as though I was raised to enjoy the outdoors most sports came naturally. Therefore, it is vital that I start by saying I ride horses; Well I guess now I’d have to say I did ride horses, that is, before adulthood set in. Before I made decisions that I never thought I would make. 

The summer started out like every other. That first morning I woke up to a bright light shining through the window of my room, a good morning sun at its highest peak in the sky. I remember having an inkling that this summer would be different and somehow it would be one that I would never ever forget. Boy was I right. I wasn’t like the teenagers that lived around me that had just got out of the everyday slum we call high school. I had just finished my eleventh grade year doing homeschool for the first time in my life, due to a lack of discipline in the local high school which my parents had finally gotten sick of. I, of course, loved that fact that I could do work at my own pace and not worry about the stupidity of immature children disrupting my learning but others did not. I had a lot of criticism from my family worried that I was missing crucial socialization, but to me I hated the world and was way happier in my little room on my own. I had lost touch with many friends from “brick and mortar” school and just had acquaintances at the stable I worked at.  Ah, the stable. That is a good place to start.



© 2012 Alexis Mizell


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

157 Views
Added on July 7, 2012
Last Updated on July 7, 2012


Author

Alexis Mizell
Alexis Mizell

CA



About
I am lover of writing, music, animals, and realistics. I am straight forward in most instances which makes me a candidate for lost loves and broken friendships. I aspire to conquer many things in life.. more..

Writing
Defined Defined

A Story by Alexis Mizell