Entry 2- Bounding chains.

Entry 2- Bounding chains.

A Chapter by Alexis Mizell

Foxberry Stable is where the majority of my teenage years were spent. It was a small shack of a horse stable that I took lessons at from the age of eight all the way to the age of seventeen, having owned and boarded two horses during those years. I loved it there. I really did, looking back on it now I am grateful for the way it grounded me and held me from getting involved with the wrong crowds of people. We all should have realized that after nine years, there was bound to be a time that the stable would not be able to keep me from turning to that dark side, right? Wrong. I truly don’t think anyone cared enough to realize that leading up to this point in my life I had many things building inside of me and no matter what chains kept me from doing the unthinkable, there was going to be that one slip up that would diminish everything I strived so hard to be. 


© 2012 Alexis Mizell


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

146 Views
Added on July 7, 2012
Last Updated on July 7, 2012


Author

Alexis Mizell
Alexis Mizell

CA



About
I am lover of writing, music, animals, and realistics. I am straight forward in most instances which makes me a candidate for lost loves and broken friendships. I aspire to conquer many things in life.. more..

Writing
Defined Defined

A Story by Alexis Mizell