Chapter 2: She's a what?!

Chapter 2: She's a what?!

A Chapter by AllieRiggs


Sebastian's Point of View


"Excuse me miss, could you, by chance put me down?" I asked calmly. This cryptic woman looked at me with fury in her eyes. "Why should I put a stupid raven down? They're useless birds." She said aggressively. "Excuse me?" I was quite confused. "You know, ravens. all they seem to do is squawk and annoy people." She was saying these things and I was beginning to think that she already figured me out. "What ever do you mean my lady, do you need a doctor? talking about these things excessively is quite questioning." I said valiantly. She looked to become even more enraged, if that were even possible. "DON'T PLAY STUPID WITH ME YOU LUDICROUS BIRD! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU FOLLOWING ME AROUND FOR ANYWAY?!" I was set aback by her shouting. "I was wondering why someone like you is walking around the streets of london, shouldn't you have a place to go this late at night?" She looked at me with slight confusion and finally put me down. I dusted off my now dirty suit. "Now? No, I know what you are and you know what I am as well. I just finished a contract and now I have to go find a new one, and what do you mean 'someone like me'? Im a demon, like you." I looked to her with perplexity. "I have never seen one of your kind, I have only heard stories in my early years, what is a Nephalem doing in the living world?"She looked at me with wide eyes full of confusion."What the hell is a 'Nephalem'?" I told her that it is a demon/angel hybrid. She claimed to have no idea what I was talking about. "Could you come with me? Actually, before that, what is your name miss?" The woman looked at me with confusion, "My name is Abigail. Abigail Whitlock." She courtsied. and looked up to me. "Go with you where, exactly?" I offered my hand and she took it. I started to stride back to "The Phantomhive Manor." I looked back to her. "Now, what is your name, Raven?" I stopped walking, then bowed to her gracefully, "You, my lady may call me Sebastian Michaelis. It is very nice to formally meet you."


No One's Point of View


'What the hell is this guy doing? I wonder where this "Phantomhive manor" is?' She thought to herself. She kept walking along side the strange man that she just met when suddenly, they were stopped by another tall man in a suit, with what looked like a gardening tool and very thin glasses. "What are a couple of demons doing out in the ope- What?" The man looked confused and pushed up his glasses with the sharp-looking tool, "What? Where? Demons, and an Angel!?" He looked frightened this time. "Where are you hiding, Angel?!" He said aloud, "I can smell you! Come out here!" Abigail thought to herself, 'This man is Crazy! What is wrong with him?' Sebastian bent down to abigail's level to whisper in her ear, "I'm sorry miss Whitlock, but I must do this to make him calm down." He grabbed her by the shoulders, showed the strange man standing there and said, "William, this is her, there is no angel hiding, she is a Nephalem." This so-called William, looked perplexed. "What? I thought the Nephalem were just a stupid legend..." Abigail started getting a little aggravated with sebastian for treating her like an object, so she broke from his hold and relaxed. "No, William, they're not, I thought so too before I met this fine young woman, not twenty minutes ago,"  William still didn't believe it. "and no, William, she doesn't know how to prove it. The only way I know, is her eyes." William became focused, "Woman, come her-" Sebastian cut him off "Miss Whitlock.... Miss Abigail Whitlock." William cleared his throat and repeated himself. "Okay, miss Whitlock, can you show me your eyes?" He asked, rather nicely. She walked up to him and kept her eyes their normal brigh blue, "What are you talking about, Sebastian they're just a normal blu-" then she showed him. "Wow, how unusual. I've never seen anything like this..." William was in awe, and he quickly snapped out of it. "Anyway, what I came here for in the first place. What are you two doing walking around the streets of london at this hour?" Sebastian looked annoyed as William pushed up his glasses once again. "My master as you know, Ciel Phantomhive, has ordered me to find a new servant for the manor. I haven't found one yet, although  I am taking miss Whitlock here, back to the manor right now, so if you would please." Sebastian walked past you, "Come with me miss."


Sebastian's Point of View


That encounter was annoying,  I was just trying to take her back to the young master... Then that damn reaper had to interfere. I don't know how the master is going to react to me bringing a Nephalem back, I've told him the stories I heard when I was his age, maybe she could be the new butler he wanted me to find? I'll talk to the young master after I get her settled in for the night.


No One's Point of View


Abigail followed Sebastian back to the manor, it was huge. It looked like Sebastian's 'Master' was extremely rich. 'This guy is probably going to be just like all the other rich guys, snooty and full of it, not thinking about anyone else but himself...' Abigail and Sebastian walked up to the giant doors, he opened them and ushered her inside. "Well, Abigail, come this way and i'll give you a tour of the manor, then, i will show you your room." she nodded. Sebastian gave her the tour but it was hard to keep up with how big the house was. "You'll get used to it." He said noticing her trying to keep trac kof what was happening. At the end of the tour she was tired of walking around. "So, Mr. Michaeli-" He interrupted her. "Sebastian, just  call me Sebastian." He smiled to her. Abigail was starting to get aggravated with him always cutting people off. "Okay, Sebastian, what exactly am I suppose to do all night? You know, with the whole demons don't sleep thing?" She giggled. The man put a finger to his chin in thought, "Well, would you like to help me around the manor until morning?" Abigail imitated the look on his face trying to be funny, also trying to emulate his voice. "Hmm, well I guess I could help out, being the all powerful sebastian." she bursted with laughter. Sebastian looked at her with a bored-look oh his face, he then suddenly smiled and laughed alongside her. "That was a great imitation Abigail." She smiled and said, " if you'd like you can just call me Abby." The two ended up spending the rest of the night making better friends, sharing stories and telling jokes to each other. They got no work done that night.


© 2016 AllieRiggs


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

138 Views
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on August 22, 2016
Last Updated on August 22, 2016


Author

AllieRiggs
AllieRiggs

Bakersfield, CA



About
I am a 16 year old high school sudent who dreams of being a mortician and an author on the side, I love to write romance in a fanfiction form. more..

Writing