Chapter 3: The story begins...

Chapter 3: The story begins...

A Chapter by AllieRiggs

"SEBASTIAN!!!!" Abigail heard someone yelling, she turned her head towards the disembodied voice and sebastian said "Damnit! What time is it!?" He looks at his pocket watch "That is the young master, Ciel Phantomhive, you will meet him today Abby." He races off and the smell of tea fills the manor. it smells delicious. "What the hell took you so long Sebastian?!" this voice sounded like a young boy. "I'm sorry master, I was speaking to our guest." She couldn't hear any more of their conversation because someone closed the door, she ignored it and relaxed while she waited for sebastian to come back. *BOOM* There was a loud explosion in what sounded like the kitchen, a man with singed and frizzy hair, walked out of a door nearby, coughing uncontrollably. "Whew! That was a bad idea! Maybe I shouldn't have cooked the bacon with dynamite." The man sounded as if he had an american accent. Then a woman came out behind him. "Oh, no! baldroy! Mr. Sebastian Is going to be so mad at us!!" the woman had red hair with a slightly pink tint, she also had big, round glasses that took over half of her face, by the style of their clothes the man was the chef and the woman looked to be a maid. They bickered for about five minutes, until another person came out of the kitchen, This boy was smaller, he looked to be about 17 and we wore the attire of a gardener. “You guys need to stop yelling before the young master wakes u-” a boy walking down the stairs cut him off. “I’m already awake.” The ‘Young Master’ was just a little kid, he looked 14! Sebastian was following behind him.


Sebastian’s P.O.V.


I was following master Phantomhive down the stairs and into the main hall, I looked at Abigail and she had the most adorable look of confusion on her face. “Can I get some explanations here? I am so confused about all of this…” she said aloud. We all look at her. Then, Bard, Mey-Rin, and Finny walk over to her and say, “Oh, we have a guest! What’s your name?” They all say this simultaneously, which confused her all the more. “The blown up mess of a Chef is Balroy, but we call him Bard. The Maid is Mey-Rin and the Gardener is Finnian, we call him Finny.” Master explained to her before I got the chance to open my mouth. Ciel walked over to her and took her hand, kissed it, and said. “My name is Ciel Phantomhive, the head of this household.” she was awestruck. “Wait… You? You’re Ciel Phantomhive? This little kid….” She looked me in the eyes with surprise written on her features.”Don’t underestimate him Abigail. He is a lot more mature than he looks.” She then snapped out of that emotion and took the master's hand for a handshake. "Well, master Phantomhive, I am Abigail Whitlock. It is a pleasure to meet you."


Your P.O.V.

I looked down to this…..kid. ‘I cant believe THIS is Ciel Phantomhive, I thought we would be a little older than this’ You thought to yourself, “Hello, Sir Phantomhive. my name is Abigail, ABigail Whitlock.” He showed a noticeably fake smile. “Well, Miss Whitlock I would like to speak with you, so if you would please, we can converse in my study. Sebastian, Make us some tea.” Ciel walked past me and i followed him up a small flight of stairs. “ Yes, My Lord.” Sebastian spoke as he bowed toward the little lord.


No one's Point of View

Ciel finally stopped in front of a door and walked inside, it was a beautifully decorated room with antiques on all shelves around. He sat in a desk toward the back of the room and asked for her to sit in front of him. “So, how exactly did you come to be?” The boy asked with his head resting on his folded hands. “ What do you mean, sir?” You were confused about how the question was phrased. “Sebastian told me what you are. But he didn’t tell me the story. Could you?” He looked eager to hear Abigail's story. Just before she starts telling the story Sebastian walks in with the tea cart. He gives them both tea and asks if Ciel needed anything more. “No, Sebastian. We needn’t anything else. You can go now.” Ciel rests his chin on his hands again and she begins telling her story. “Well, i guess  it would start with my parents…..”


© 2016 AllieRiggs


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

137 Views
Added on August 22, 2016
Last Updated on August 22, 2016


Author

AllieRiggs
AllieRiggs

Bakersfield, CA



About
I am a 16 year old high school sudent who dreams of being a mortician and an author on the side, I love to write romance in a fanfiction form. more..

Writing