Chapter 5:  She's the new butler?

Chapter 5: She's the new butler?

A Chapter by AllieRiggs

“DAMN IT! I didn’t want that to happen!” Abigail said aloud to herself. she really didn’t mean for the two of them to do that, they just did. “Okay, okay. The past is the past. Fresh start!” She got up, shook off the feeling she had, dressed herself and went to go talk to ciel. ‘I hope he doesn’t think horribly of me for that.’ Abby knocked on the study door. “Come in, Abigail.” you thought, 'How did he know it was me?' That was odd. she opened the door and walked in. Abby looked at ciel and he was smirking knowingly. she was embarassed, and sat down. “Having fun in there miss Whitlock?” He started to chuckle just making her feel even worse. “You wanted to talk to me Mister Phantomhive?” He stopped laughing and looked at her with intent. “Oh, yes. Well, I was wondering if you would like to aide around the manor as my new butler.” Her face lit up with joy. “I would love to! But... What about my contracts, I’d still be able to make them on the side right?” Ciel seemed to look aggravated all of a sudden. “No, You will make a contract with me.” you were slightly confused. “What about Sebastian? Isn’t that going to interfere when the inevitable time comes?” With understanding on his features, he said. “Well, you and Sebastian will have to figure that out for yourselves.” That ended the conversation and the two made the contract. Ciel picking to put her contract seal on his left palm. Sebastian rushed into the room and looked quite confused. “What is going on in here?” he asked. “Sebastian, get a suit for Abigail. Teach her how to be a proper butler as well.” Ciel waved the two of you off with the hand her seal was on. Sebastian saw it and surprise overtook him, though he said nothing about it.


“What the hell was that?!” Sebastian raised his voice toward Abigail. “I don’t know! he asked me to be the new butler. I agreed then asked about my contracts. Then we ended up making one. So don’t yell at me for it you ungrateful bastar-” She was cut off by the window next to her breaking and a red figure swinging in. “Ooooooooohhhhhh, BASSY!~~” The unknown man? said as he landed behind sebastian, and hugged him. Abigail was very confused on who this man is. Is it even a man? She couldn’t tell. He… Or she…. Had long blood red hair, a red overcoat, red glasses and shark-like teeth. “Grell, What are you doing here…..” Sebastian was very annoyed. This Grell, looked very sad with tears welling in his eyes. “Why are you always so mean to me Bassy? A lady needs love, and care from her beloved.” I guess its a she… “Grell you’re not a woman, and I am not your beloved, so get off of me!” As he said the last part of that sentence he grabbed the man and threw him out the already broken window. Abby started to laugh like a maniac to the whole situation. “So… It’s Bassy, is it?” He looked at her angrily. “Don’t EVER call me that.” She was still laughing, and she couldn’t stop. “Who was that anyway?” Sebastian turned to Abby and took her hand. He took Abby out to the garden and sat her down at a table. “That man... was Grell Sutcliffe. Another reaper, he is over-the-top, flamboyant, and outspoken, I don’t know why, but he is very fond of me.” Sebastian explained. Then, grell showed up once again pleading for Sebastian to accept him. Sebastian was just throwing him around for the next few hours. She just thought it was all so funny. Abigail didn’t realize it, but Sebastian did that mostly because he loved to see her happy and smiling.


After a little while, Abby saw a familiar figure show up on the manor's roof, those glasses of his glimmered in the light, and you didn’t notice before, how completely ravishing and attracive the man really was. “I apologize for interrupting your conversation.” William said in a lower-than-normal tone. “Will! Oh, William! You’ve come to save m-” William jumped down from the roof to land on grell cutting him off of speech. “Grell Sutcliff, you have violated rules of the Grim Reaper Dispatch Association. First, You have used a modified Death Scythe in which a permission form was not filed. Also, you have abandoned your To-Die List in my office to come here.” He walked up to Abby and Sebastian, then bowed “I am very sorry for the trouble this wretch has caused.” He straightened his glasses like usual. “I never thought I would see the day that I bow my head to noxious beasts like yourselves. This is a disgrace to the title of Grim Reaper.” Neither Abigail nor Sebastian made any comment or gesture to William. He then stood and walked over to Grell, grabbing the flamboyant man by his hair and dragging him off.


“Well, That was weird.” Abby said to Sebastian. He looked over to her and nodded. “Now that, that is over, let’s go back inside and train you.” After Sebastian led her back into the manor, he decided that they should fix the window before the young master gets mad, again. After that he led her back outside and they got onto a carriage. “Sebastian, Where are we going?” She asked him. “Well, Abby, if you are going to be the new butler, we need to get you fitted for a suit.” She realized and felt kind of dumb. “Oh, yeah.” They both chuckled and rode off to the tailor’s parlor. When they finally got there, the two of them got off of the carriage and went inside. An elderly woman came out from behind a curtain at the back of the room and looked at Sebastian with a smile. “Why, Hello there Sebastian! What brings you here on this beautiful day?” She then looked at Abigail. “Ohh, who is this fine young lady you are with? Is she your girlfriend?” The woman giggled. Abby and sebastian both blushed slightly and Abby replied, “Oh, no, no. We’re just friends! Actually, I am the new butler at the Phantomhive estate.” She tilted her head slightly and giggled once more. “Oh, really? I thought Ciel only needed you Sebastian. So, how may I help you today?” Sebastian stepped forward, “We need to have a few suits made for this lovely woman today Mrs. Holloway.” Sebastian gestured to Abigail. The woman walked around, looking her up and down. “Okay, miss. Come this way and we will get your measurements. Sebastian, what kind of suit would you like for her? Like yours?” The woman led you to the back room. “Yes, Ma’am. Just like mine.” He replied. a few minutes later, you came out of the back room with the woman following behind you. “So, Mrs. Holloway, How long until these suits will be done?” She looked up to sebastian and stated, “oh, with the style you want, it would take about six days for five suits. They will cost 17 Shillings each.” Sebastian pulled a brown pouch out of his inner tailcoat pocket and gave it to the woman. “Thank you very much Mrs. Holloway, keep the change, we will be back in one week to pick up Abigail’s attire.” Abby and Sebastian leave the parlor, get into the carriage, and head back to the estate.


© 2016 AllieRiggs


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I am looking forward to reading of Abby's fitting... and of her training as the butler... What the butler saw is proverbial... I hope we shall see something that excites us.

Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

165 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on August 22, 2016
Last Updated on August 22, 2016


Author

AllieRiggs
AllieRiggs

Bakersfield, CA



About
I am a 16 year old high school sudent who dreams of being a mortician and an author on the side, I love to write romance in a fanfiction form. more..

Writing