Twin

Twin

A Chapter by Anamika
"

Sometimes, it's what you see that can hurt you the most.

"
Marcus looked up at the men standing before him and wondered when would they give up. Twins! He has never taken twins before.. the thrill was beyond his expectation, certainly there was something to be said about getting your mirror image to fight, he knew.

The proof was buried in their family graveyard. There was something about the anger, the guilt, the frustration  and bit of pleasure. He recognized that, he understood it and boy, to a certain extent, did that feel good.

His mind snapped back to reality when he heard the crack, one of them was dead. The other sibling's anguish evident. He grew angry, how could he miss something monumental. He stormed inside the door and grabbed the man by his collar.

"Fool! How could you? That was your brother, How could you kill him?!" He shoved the man hard kicking him. The remaining one didn't protest, his eyes not moving from the lifeless form on the ground, His eyes reflecting a myriad of emotions, guilt, sorrow.. ah the heartbreaking sorrow.

"That's what I was looking for, that's a perfectly good expression right there" smirked Marcus as he stared down at the Twin. You my friend will be my swan song.


© 2016 Anamika


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

155 Views
Added on February 26, 2016
Last Updated on February 26, 2016


Author

Anamika
Anamika

panjim, India



Writing
Defiance Defiance

A Chapter by Anamika