Stare

Stare

A Chapter by Anamika
"

Sometimes, it's best to ignore instincts

"
If looks could kill he would be dead by now, those b******s had been looking at me for the past 30 minutes, what in the heck is going on? thought Victor.

He had been sitting, sipping his coffee like most of the occupants in that cafe until those two freaky looking Men walked in. At first he ignored them which became difficult every few seconds considering the fact they kept looking his way.

He contemplated walking up to them and confronting them but what good would that do. the thing that bothered him the most was the fact they didn't blink, they just kept staring and Victor was getting agitated even more so now.

Enough is enough he thought, the people around the cafe slowly disappeared until the three of the and the Barista were the only ones left. When the Barista left for a moment, he caught both of them and dragged them outside.

Kicking and thrashing them against the big Garbage Bin. He let all his rage loose, hit them without mercy, the men whined in pain crouching on the floor grabbing each other. He kicked them one last time and went back to the cafe to retrieve his back.

He noticed a harried old woman pleading with the Barista before running out the cafe with wild scared eyes.
He settled his bill, but the curiosity got the best of him, "What was that about?" He asked the Barista.
The Barista said She's looking for her Blind and mute sons.


© 2016 Anamika


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

149 Views
Added on March 11, 2016
Last Updated on March 11, 2016
Tags: Horror


Author

Anamika
Anamika

panjim, India



Writing
Defiance Defiance

A Chapter by Anamika