Kiss

Kiss

A Chapter by Anamika
"

Sometimes, decisions need more thought than action

"
Serena looked at her perfect reflection looking for flaws if any. She had to look her best tonight for she was to dine with the devil. Nobody gets invited by the Landlord she heard the whispers around town, ever since she moved in  at the outhouse at the estate.

Her move was unexpected or maybe delayed reaction, she had been left at the alter 3 months back, no one knew what triggered the young woman of 24 to leave everything and move across country at the secluded estate.

One Morning she met the elusive Landlord, He was as handsome as the town folk gossiped, some were envious, some warned her off. One was a peculiar case. She me him at the bar last week, "It's a cursed place and that man s the devil himself, leave and don't look back", he said.

The same day she was ambushed by the Landlord who looked deliciously dangerous and she gave in to the temptation to kiss him, taking him by surprise, she kissed him with ferocity she didn't know she possessed, biting him drawing blood.

Jack had women before but no sparked his madness like this woman did. Oh She would be perfect for his Doll Collection.

Back to the present. Serena walked towards the main house greeting him coyly.
"Hello Angel.." He murmured before injecting the drug.


To think it all started with that kiss.


© 2016 Anamika


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

141 Views
Added on March 11, 2016
Last Updated on March 11, 2016
Tags: Enticipation


Author

Anamika
Anamika

panjim, India



Writing
Defiance Defiance

A Chapter by Anamika