Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by deepblue04

            I found my wife while I was over at the elf region.  Yes, I'm a human and my wife's an elf. I shouldn't be judge for it yet I am.  I really can't understand people sometimes. 

           Anyways, I thought of it being the coolest thing if I marry an elf. They are so foreign and I just love their culture!  However, my perception started to change after I married her.

           She started having moments where she would go crazy. She would tell how she hates the world, and how our son and daughter are just too much for her.  Over a couple years, this woud just increase. Then, one day, she just left.



© 2012 deepblue04


Author's Note

deepblue04
thoughts? I tried to sound like a guy

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

A very sad beginning to the story. Hard to combine two different worlds. A very good introduction.
Coyote

Posted 11 Years Ago


Coming along nicely. One thing I found: judge should be judged. Other than that, fabulous!

Posted 11 Years Ago


It sounds interesting. I really want to read more of it. :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


very interesting word choice, simple but to the point, the image of a man talking to his wife in this content is a bit off. I recommend to keep writing because i see improvement

Posted 11 Years Ago


You have a good imagination and the courage to write. This story sound like what frequently happens in the real world. People sometimes change due to medical or other reasons. Your prologue invites us to hear more.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Slowly, after reading it and understanding, I got hooked. Keep going!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Oh awesome! :O Yes! I like where it's going...Elves are my fave. However, I would suggest capitalizing 'Elf', especially if they are of the tall and elegant breed. :) Excited for more...

Posted 11 Years Ago


Jetta Zippora

11 Years Ago

Well I just mean that the 'e' in elf could be written like Elf, instead of elf (which is lowercase) .. read more
Jetta Zippora

11 Years Ago

I'm confusing myself now. lol
deepblue04

11 Years Ago

ok, thanks! I totally understand now, thanks!
Well, I agree with UfoAuthor, a lot of imagining is needed when we write of an opposite gender, because the way they thinks is different, and well, even the words used are different as well, so I really look forward to read your story! Anyways, I like the whole idea of the story, and it interests me :D

Posted 11 Years Ago


deepblue04

11 Years Ago

thank you so much!!
Hi, Susan!

This is going to be an interesting exercise, for you. Let me tell you why. First, you honestly said that you're trying to "sound like a guy." In order to do this you will have to try and imagine, or better yet, try to understand the way the human male mind is constructed and how it functions, and even worse - why.

Look at it as a challenge in psycho-engineering; that's pretty much what it takes (for female minds too). Another suggestion is to start a writing research notebook. Organize it by keyword and category. Your first entry should be the word "love." Look for all the possible definitions you can find for this word and just fill up the page(s); don't worry about reading each of them or trying to understand the difference (at this time - that comes later). Next, find all the "synonyms" for love and gather all the definitions of those. When you've done all of that little exercise, then take a good look at the mess of "stuff." What you may discover is that there are a lot of "circular" definitions, a lot of "vague" definitions, a lot of incomprehensible mumbo-jumbo. Divide your notebook into "CONCRETE" and "ABSTRACT". Put the definition for these terms (English language please, it varies by culture) beneath the heading for these primary divisions.

This notebook will keep you SANE, because it will allow you to confirm or modify your "working set of definitions" for the world that you MUST currently exist in.

How this world works, why it works, and how you fit into "the grand scheme of totality" is YOUR grand adventure. It's going to be a GOOD one, no matter what happens. TRUST in that and you will always find your way back from LOST.

I'm so happy that you've decided to share some of your thoughts. There is no more joyful experience (to me anyway) than to watch a mind explore and grow and learn to communicate with like minds. :o)


Posted 11 Years Ago


deepblue04

11 Years Ago

thank you so much, and in reality, my english is horrible, and writing has always been a problem for.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

383 Views
10 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 2 Libraries
Added on September 16, 2012
Last Updated on September 16, 2012


Author

deepblue04
deepblue04

DeRidder, LA



About
Hi! My name is Susan. I love reading and writing poetry! I will accept any friend request and will review any type of writing. I like to listen to k-pop/rock, rock. Blue is my favorite color. M.. more..

Writing
Winter Winter

A Poem by deepblue04


That one day That one day

A Chapter by deepblue04



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Country Girl Country Girl

A Poem by Leigh