The Roots Of Love

The Roots Of Love

A Poem by Tate Morgan
"

I am the roots, You are the tree.

"




     Share Thi

Aris
"OMG I can't believe you added that picture lol"
Tate's Poem is hanging in the background.



© 2021 Tate Morgan


Author's Note

Tate Morgan
This I wrote to my daughter on her last night as a child.The night before she left for college

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Man, this is gorgeous! So full of loveliness! A resounding awwwh could be heard as the poem ended. What wonderful evoking of emotion-what a way to convey such an over-conveyed feeling!
And as usual your perfect flow and rhyme only helped your message through the minds (and hearts!) of your readers. I don't doubt that I'll return to read this poem again just to feel the beauty of it...

Really, thank you.

Posted 14 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

wonderful , she is lucky to have a father like you

Posted 13 Years Ago


this is beautiful, and the pictures awaken some of my own childhood memories... well written :)

Posted 13 Years Ago


Amazingness. Simply, this is beauty. It is just perfect. Your daughter is one lucky girl. Thank you for sharing this with us here. All the best!
J
p.s. I love the music selections with your poems. Very smart!

Posted 13 Years Ago


This is so inspirational, and I'm sure your daughter loved it and treasures it. Wonderful piece!

Posted 13 Years Ago


Loveliness unfurled with every word. Wonderful :-)

Posted 13 Years Ago


Stunning work Tate, I am completely bowled over by the content of your poem, the emotion of it and the presentation...EXCELLENT WORK!!!

Posted 13 Years Ago


Sometimes the graphics enhance the words I think achieved that ivor

Posted 13 Years Ago


Oh Tate, this is an absolutely gorgeous tribute to your little girl. No matter where she goes she will always be yours... so lovely. I have read that poem before.. I was suprised that I did not find a reveiw from myself here.

Posted 13 Years Ago


I have read this before - but I don't remember it being displayed as it is now. It is such a lovely poem, and the symbol of a tree and roots for being connected and growing is perfect. A really beautiful gift to your daughter! I love it.

Posted 13 Years Ago


The visuals are great here! Wonderful combination...it deserves framing, you must be a wonderful father.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

10083 Views
202 Reviews
Shelved in 9 Libraries
Added on November 15, 2009
Last Updated on March 23, 2021
Tags: Life, Sad, adventure, mystery, poem, love, poetry heart

Author

Tate Morgan
Tate Morgan

Marion , OH



About
Available from Amazon XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX I am a product of the Midwest. Raised on the plain states of North America. I was nurtured on a .. more..

Writing
Pain Pain

A Poem by Tate Morgan


Memories Memories

A Poem by Tate Morgan



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Mercy Mercy

A Story by Coyote Poetry