Chapter 1

Chapter 1

A Chapter by Astridd
"

(: Thanks for you guys that reviewed my prologue !! I'm going to add more details in this oneee ..

"
I woke up from my deep sleep. Now I regretted what I just said yesterday. The fragments "couldn't wait for school" should've been "can wait for school". I pushed my  blanket and get out of the mattress. As soon as I got on the floor, I walked to the window across the door and opened it wide. The air breeze flew in and blew the sleepiness out of me. "Today's gonna be a great day," I said. You know that phrase? It's from Phineas and Ferb's opening song!
After taking a shower, I grabbed my school uniform that was sent yesterday during night time. I was glad that the uniform wasn't too fancy looking or anything. It was just plain school-like linens and a short blue skirt that only goes down till my knees, not even below the knees. I was forced to use black stockings, well at least I can choose whatever shoes I wanted.
"I'm ready for school." I hurried down the stairs (since I had the bad experience with the scary elevator that went up then down then up and down again like earthquake) with my dark blue bag hanging in the back of my left shoulder.
"Morning, Miss," I greeted the lady in the information desk. She smiled and waved at me as I exited the little apartment and went off for school.

I didn't expect some kind of small tricks nor trouble in my first day of school, but it just turned out that way. I met several students on the streets. I often got confused where to go since the school was divided into 3 places: Kindergarten, Primary, and the Junior High School. The senior ones were gone 200 meters away from this school building, so quite near using a bus.
"Excuse me, do you know where the Junior High building is?" I asked a girl who was chatting with her friends. She wore the exact uniform so I assumed that she might be one of the Junior High students. Her long dark hair were blown by the wind as everyone glared at me as if I was some kind of threat. 
The girl fixed her green eyes at me. "New?" she asked. I nodded instantly. "Yes, I'm new. My name's Alison-"
"Yes, yes," she interrupted,"You're a new kid. Wondering where school is?"
Right after she said that, I got a strange feeling of what's going to happen next. She whispered something to her group and laughed out loud. "Hahaha," I joined. "So where's the school for Junior High?" The girls looked at me with an evil smile.
"Of course, missy, the building's that way," she said, pointing to a door that said "for losers only".
"Seriously, where is it?" I asked her. My patience was decreasing and soon, I could actually hang her in a tree all day long.
"Yes it's there. Didn't you mention school for losers?" She laughed with the other girls. They ran passed me as a bell from the last building rang. I supposed that was the Junior High place.

I came in late, but since it was my first time, the teacher excused me out of detention today. The other girls that almost tricked me were forced to stay outside until the next bell starts ringing.
"Okay, Miss Steward," my teacher started. "I think it's best if you introduce yourself."
I stood from corner I've picked for my place and cleared my throat nervously. All eyes were directly on me and I started to feel weird. "Umm," I stammered. "My.. name is Alison. I came from New Zealand, and now I hope I could have a good time with you all plus a good education in this school." The class clapped as I sat back. I created that 5 second speech in 0.5 seconds! Not too bad for a young girl like me.
School turned out just fine, but I realized that this was just the beginning. I'll just have to wait for the girls reaction when they found out that I wasn't going to detention like they are.


© 2011 Astridd


Author's Note

Astridd
REVIEW AND GRAMMAR CORRECTIONS :D THANKSS :D

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Of course, some new students are treated like that. It makes me quite sick, but that's what people like me are around for, to welcome them in! Haha :D You're doing great with the details, it could still use a little work, but in time, it will get better. I also like the fact that you make it seem like you give her a mind of her own, like when she says the quote from the Disney show.
I don't see any major grammar errors, only a couple things need checking. Just a couple comma's, no biggy, I think the only one requiring checking would be 'yesterday during night time', it should be 'last night'.
Again, you've done great on this chapter! Getting better, don't give up, just keep trying and with time, you'll get better!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Of course, some new students are treated like that. It makes me quite sick, but that's what people like me are around for, to welcome them in! Haha :D You're doing great with the details, it could still use a little work, but in time, it will get better. I also like the fact that you make it seem like you give her a mind of her own, like when she says the quote from the Disney show.
I don't see any major grammar errors, only a couple things need checking. Just a couple comma's, no biggy, I think the only one requiring checking would be 'yesterday during night time', it should be 'last night'.
Again, you've done great on this chapter! Getting better, don't give up, just keep trying and with time, you'll get better!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

202 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on October 18, 2011
Last Updated on October 18, 2011


Author

Astridd
Astridd

somewhere



About
Who am I? That's one question that you all probably have in your mind. As you read on to my stories, I will give you some clues about myself. Who knows if you're actually talking to a famous girl? more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Astridd


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Astridd


Prayer Prayer

A Book by Astridd