Goodbye Daddy!

Goodbye Daddy!

A Chapter by bethany cullen
"

Anna moves away to University leaving her over-protective Father behind and has to make her own decisions for the first time in her life. But which decision are right and which ones are wrong?

"
Goodbye Daddy!

Education was my  main priority  and would always be, My father had pushed my half way but the rest was mine, So now my life, future, destiny, whatever it's called lay in the incapable hands of myself. I was only 15 and already at Uni which was rare for teens my age and I was the youngest student ever to attend KA- University. 
My Father didn't have to pay for the tuition  and that was the only reason I was going as my Dad was well and truly 'Skint.' He only had to pay for my apartment and car and rent and food and books and supplies. Well this arrangement was only for 3 months he said if I never got a job before then and when I did get a job he'd still pay half. He warned though that if grades dropped below a B he was stopping all the money and he'd be probably kill me!

The last day in California!
My father kissed my forehead and handed me £500, he said this for the cab and dinner, this can be for your first load of groceries too. I told him that was far too much and he should spend it on himself but he insisted. He then opened the Cab door and closed the trunk that had my luggage in it and said he was proud and if mum was here she'd be too. A tear fell from my eye and I told him I loved him then the Driver pressed down hard on the pedal and before I knew it the the small yellow car had flown down the street I'd lived in all my life and my dad was fading in the dusty mirror. 

My New Home

The apartment was ready for me, Dad had taken my little 3D model an And made it real now, The walls with red and black in the living room with leather interior and a modern desk with my new laptop, the kitchen was like a warm sunset with soft orange walls and blue counters, the bedroom was massive with silver and purple walls, the bed comfy and warm like back home. The whole house was packed with hundreds of pictures, my Dad and I fishing, My first spelling B, My mum holding me for the last time, My mum and Dad's wedding, my first school day, the first pet I had- wolf, My new cat I got only 1 year ago, she was called P***y and my first time Player soccer. 
 Then suddenly a knock came and 3 Sexy, Beautiful and Cute boys stood at my doorstep....


© 2012 bethany cullen


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

This was a good opening chapter. There were a few errors such as "My father had pushed my half way", replace the "my" with "me" to fix this sentence.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Good start, some errors but editing fixes those things right up! nice cliff hanger on the end there :) who doesn't love to open a door to sexy boys? haha :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

quixotic_rose

11 Years Ago

:)
samiashannon

11 Years Ago

really good beth x can't wait to read more
bethany cullen

11 Years Ago

Thankyou!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

190 Views
2 Reviews
Added on August 1, 2012
Last Updated on August 1, 2012


Author

bethany cullen
bethany cullen

glasgow, ilovegod, United Kingdom



About
well i love, love , love the twilight books (like all you guys) i am on the vampire team ( i love edward !) but i don't hate jacob he is very nice looking in the films and a charator who suffers alot .. more..

Writing