Jake

Jake

A Chapter by bethany cullen

Jake
Apparently I'd invited the boys over again while extremely drunk or MWI as Jake called it (mad with it) Which made him sound like a ned even though he was far from it. The door went and a chunky women whom could be easily mistaken for a male rugby player forced 2 heavy suitcases into my hand then walked off. Uhh I dropped them on the floor and sighed, I hated unpacking but that wasn't really why I was upset. I like Calvin, polite, cute, good-in-bed, kind and obviously he would make a good boyfriend but he was 2 years older and still practically a stranger even thought certain parts of him had been inside me last night!!

He text me at about 3:30
"Hey, last night was amazing, you're so beautiful! Wonder how many other men you've done that with??"
I never answered
4:00
"Hey, so good last night honey, Had such a nice time, did you?"
I never answered
 4:10
"Hey you there? I loved it last night, wbu?"
I still never answered
4:15
"Seeyaa tonight with the boys and maybe we can 'get together when they're gone?"

I decided to call him, I couldn't risk him mentioning it to the boys and having it spread around Campus that I 'spread-um' on the first night her with a guy 2  years older!

"Hey"
"hey! Didn't you get my texts?"
"Ehmm.. no I was busy, anyway.... we need to talk."
"Sure, about what??"
"Last night."
"You were amazing, how many guys have you done that with? I mean seriously, you knew you're way around!"
"Ehm.. I don't want you to mention it to the boys and I don't want a relationship, I want some freedom the now, maybe just start with dating or something okay?"
"Ehmm?"
"And you were my first..."
* several seconds of silence passed*
I hung up.

Later that night only Jake and Lucas arrived, Calvin was 'sick' I didn't mind though, in fact it was a relief! We set up fifa 13 and got some shots out. I decided not to get drunk but every time the mentioned Calvin I automatically wanted to choke one done, so I did.
It was 4:30 and I was D.R.U.N.K very very drunk.  Lucas had gone home, he had work so Jake and I chocked some more down, he was tipsy and could still feel all his senses but I was quite the opposite. The only feeling I felt was a burning hot sensation that tingled through my body. I realized, the whole time I'd worried about my relationship with Calvin I hadn't quite grasped the fact we'd shagged and it felt... amazing. I wanted to do it again. I was going to do it again. Jake seemed pretty willing and I couldn't stop myself. We never made it to the bedroom.....

MEMORY!

I woke up almost naked, I had a tight blue thong on that was torn down the front and had obviously been taken off then replace it the dark due to the fact it was inside out.  Jake was lying on the couch in an awkward position completely naked. He had his head to the side on a pink cushion and his legs separated, one on the mahogany table and one at the top of my leather couch. He was snoring loudly, I tipped toed round him trying to remember what happened. I slipped into my silk cream nighty and the flash back started.  After the shots I pounced on him and tore his blue hollister t-shirt, then slowly took off my white vest top. My heart pounded and my body thirsted for his. I gazed into his beautiful eyes like melting butter as he fumbled for a condom in his wallet. Then we began kissing, passionately and rapidly, we tried to make it to the bedroom but I was only thinking about the feeling I needed and longed for almost begging him to give me it. I propped onto the table almost the size of me where I would dine for dinner. And he pressed his huge buff body against mine, the feeling started. That was all I could remember and all I wanted to. It seemed great but now out of the 3 boys I'd met on campus I'd had sex with 2 thirds of them, in 2 nights and gotten drunk and vomited in my fish tank.

Jake grunted and opened one eye mysteriously. He took a gaze round scanning the room then staring at me half dressed then at him self naked. He scuffled about looking for something. He found his wallet and removed a small squared object. I heard some ruffling of a packet and he walked over to me hold an open condom at me smiling.....


© 2013 bethany cullen


Author's Note

bethany cullen
Let me know what you think please!
I hope you like it and I am always open for ideas xx

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Thanks, and I'll try :) Xxx

Posted 11 Years Ago


this is amazing beth, but maybe more detail?:):):)

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

142 Views
2 Reviews
Added on January 12, 2013
Last Updated on January 12, 2013


Author

bethany cullen
bethany cullen

glasgow, ilovegod, United Kingdom



About
well i love, love , love the twilight books (like all you guys) i am on the vampire team ( i love edward !) but i don't hate jacob he is very nice looking in the films and a charator who suffers alot .. more..

Writing