Lucas

Lucas

A Chapter by bethany cullen

Lucas
Jake only wanted sex and that might have been the one thing I wanted last night but I realized I must have been going insane. Star struck from my first day at Uni, so I  ushered him out and sat down on my huge, comfy leather couch. I gulped my 3rd espresso down with some tablets and hoped the headache would fade. Then I heard a strange noise "BING BING!" coming from my new purple shiny laptop, it was an email from Dad. 

Hey there Baby,

How is everything, do you like the apartment? 
Have you made any friends? got a job? taken that tour I arranged?
Oh and how is P***y? Remember to feed her!

Anyway Kitten, hope you are doing fine.
Love Daddy! x

Aww, how nice, then I realized how disappointing he'd be if he knew what I'd done. I decided to clean up the apartment, get cleaned up, fix things with the boys and maybe go take a job interview somewhere close.  Except maybe not quite that order. 

I replied to Dad first

Hey Dad,

Everything is okay here, I love the apartment too!
I've made some new friends and I am sorting everything out today.
P***y is fine I am just about to feed her now!

Love you, Me!

I brushed my teeth and hoped the stench of Tequila would be mask by Colgate mint and I hoped in the glass shower. The hot water felt amazing on my skin and my greased hair was soft and silky again. My chocolate curls looks gorgeous when I dried them. I covered my face in a foundation, adding gloss and eyeliner, blusher and eye shadow then got dressed. I put my tight black jeans on with diamond spike at the pockets and my purple lacy vest top as it was very warm outside. I then put on my converse, said bye to Pussycat and headed out. I got some coffee and walked around campus for a bit, the library was huge and the canteen was much better than highschool's. I met my Pastrol Care teacher, Mrs Jones, she was old with round, rust spectacles, she has pleated grey hair and tired blue eyes. She was very small and her voice like nails on a chalk board, she informed me that the was an opening down at Starbucks coffee shop at the south of campus behind the football stadium. 

I headed down where a tall dark man whom went by the name Sean met me and asked me some questions. They were easy and simple, I wasn't really nervous. At the end he hired my right away. I started on Monday after school at 4:30 (It's Friday).

When I got home I tidied the house and then went over to the guys home. Lucas answered the door. 
"Hey Luc, is Calvin in?"
"Nope, he's at band practice."
"Ohh.. what about Jake?"
"Nope, football training."
"Ohh.."
"Why?"
"nothing really,  seeya then."
"Why don't you come in, I'm playing Halo?"
"Okay sure..."

*After 3 hours of constant HALO*

"Dude, it 6, where are the guys? Doesn't matter want some dinner? We got meat loaf!"
"Yes,  a little" I replied unsure.
 
Dinner was good but a little quiet then Luc suggested a movie, Blood thirst 3. The scariest movie out!
He didn't want to unhook the xbox so we went into his bedroom, slowly I felt fear creep over me as I watched the movie. Luc sat there still as a rock, I began to want to hold his muscular body (Not to have sex, I'm not that bad! I was scared.. okay!) I slowly slid across the bed into his arms, the closer I got the more he stretched out to reach me. Eventually he had his enormous arms wrapped round my tiny body and my head nuzzled into his chest. 

9:00am
 
Huh? Where was I? Please don't wake up to a naked guy again with a headache A-jay I thought to myself. I turned my head and saw Luc awake gazing at me in the chair as he put on his shoes.

"Hey"
"Hey, what happened?"
"I think we fell asleep watching Blood Thirst"
"Aww."
"Anyway, I better get ready, Me and Calvin are going out today, wanna come?"
"No thanks" I answered thinking about how awkward that would be. 
"Okay, well you should still come tonight!"
"What?"
" Yno, Calvin's birthday, 18th? Here tonight, didn't he invite you?"
"No..."
"Uckk, he probably forgot, just come, starts at 10, see ya there." he said then he walked out.
" Oh, by the way, Jake is in his room so you can leave whenever." he said as he poked his head through the door. 
"Sure."

I got up 5 mins later, still in my clothes from yesterday, I pulled on my converse and decided to sneak out but the was Jake on the couch staring at me. 

"Oh you're not interested in sex.. UNLESS IT'S WITH LUC!"
"What? NO! we watched a movie and I fell asleep!"
"Promise"
"Yeah!"
"Okay, well I know you think I'm just a sex machine but I really like you a-jay and I wish we could hang out!"
"Ehm sure, see ya tonight, byee!" I said and hurried out the door.

I like Jake, what's not to like about him? But Something wasn't there. A spark. My Dad said the first time he kissed Mum it was like sparks flying. I didn't feel that with him or Calvin and I didn't really like either. 

On the other hand... Luc, he was perfection. He was going to be mine. 


© 2013 bethany cullen


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

116 Views
Added on January 12, 2013
Last Updated on January 12, 2013


Author

bethany cullen
bethany cullen

glasgow, ilovegod, United Kingdom



About
well i love, love , love the twilight books (like all you guys) i am on the vampire team ( i love edward !) but i don't hate jacob he is very nice looking in the films and a charator who suffers alot .. more..

Writing