Calvin - chapter 2

Calvin - chapter 2

A Chapter by bethany cullen

Calvin

 The boys
I'd been in my new home for about 2 hours when I heard a knock at the door, I was in my tightest, shortest, sexiest PJ's because they were the only ones that had arrived. I opened the door and 3 boys stood in front of me. 1 was tall, his hair gelled black with emerald eyes and ruby lips, his face was tanned very hot, The other one Less tall but not short had golden hair and hazel eyes, his face slightly tanned and quite beautiful;l, Then finally the other Whom was short in comparison to the others but still around 6 feet tall, He had mousy brown hair and deep chocolate eyes, he had pink lips and was really cute.

The first boy introduced himself (the one with black hair and green eyes) 
" Sup? I'm Lucas, and you are?... hot!"
"Ehmm thanks.." I blushed softly 
Then the second boy greeted me ( the one with golden hair and hazel eyes) 
" Hey, I'm Jake, dude, nice house" he said gazing past my bony shoulders.
"Ehmm thanks..." I once again answered slightly confused
And then the last boy spoke
"Hello, I am Calvin, Sorry about those two, they're not the most welcoming!" He said smiling sweetly
"Oh, well anyway I am Anna, I just moved here... obviously.." I said feeling stupid
"Aww Cool Plasma!" Jake said 
"Thanks I was just playing C.O.D but you can come in if you want?"
"thanks Anna!" said Lucas as his eyes sparkled and made me blush .. again.

Later that night

It was 1-30 and Lucas and Jack had passed out on my couch after we'd bonded over an fun game of beer pong and I must admit I was fairly wasted. Calvin and I began talking and he told me he too had lost his mother when he was younger. He said he moved here last year and he  loves the freedom but he has no-one too talk to. He told me that the boys are fun but he had no-one to love not since his dad was in the army and he had only had a few girlfriends since he was here.
I told him that at least he was 17, I was 15 and felt the exact same way, then he slowly leaned in and as the say "one thing lead to another and........"

The bedroom
 He was softly kissing me then suddenly he swept me up in a big ball (which wasn't hard considering he was 5ft 11 and I was 5ft 5)  and carried me to the bedroom, he slowly lay me in the bed and unbuttoned his blue shirt and and his jeans, I took my pink shorts of and climbed under the covers where I waited for Calvin. He the removed his boxers and slid under the covers where our new friendship was turned to something else as he kissed my neck tenderly and warmed my small body.

The morning after

I awoke and I was like I was on a different planet , My head pounding, It was 7am, I was completely naked and Calvin's arm was sprawled across my face. I slowly escaped from the bed, put my skanky PJ's back on and binned the open condom wrapper. I was didn't know what to do then Calvin woke up, Looked at the clock, walked towards me completely naked kissed my forehead, shoved his boxers on, collected his clothes and whispered "  You were amazing, sorry though, I have work sweetheart but I'll text you!"

He then closed the front door and the boys both sprung from their sleep and peered wide-eyed at me then at the 28 beers on the table and groaned. 
" Yes, boys your head will hurt and yes you have to go." I said and ushered them out pretending everything was normal even though I'd just broke my virginity with a 17 year-old (who probably never knew I was a virgin) that   I'd known for less than 24 hours!
The boys walked out and Jake said slowly " see you tonight for the 4 people partaayy!"


© 2012 bethany cullen


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Thank you!

Posted 11 Years Ago


really good beth!:)

Posted 11 Years Ago


Editing here as well. It has potential to it, I feel as though it could maybe use more details to it? Add to the senses maybe? Just a thought to go off of. Good work though, I'm interesting to see where you're heading with this one!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

168 Views
3 Reviews
Added on August 1, 2012
Last Updated on August 1, 2012


Author

bethany cullen
bethany cullen

glasgow, ilovegod, United Kingdom



About
well i love, love , love the twilight books (like all you guys) i am on the vampire team ( i love edward !) but i don't hate jacob he is very nice looking in the films and a charator who suffers alot .. more..

Writing