Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
how i feel for you

how i feel for you

A Poem by bluessadmood
"

words of love

"

 

as tears run down your face
you know I am there to wipe them away
as you hold closer I hold you tight never letting you away
I will talk to you ,I will even sing
I will dance for you
I will play the clown just for
and you laugh,laugh my love
I just want to wipe them tears away
will do anything just for you for
I will build us castles and dreams and hopes
though holding loose in the air ,our love will hold them strong
so they are always there
I will fight the world for you
I will pave the way under your feet
I will do as no one done for my love
I will do the strangest things for my love
mock me as you like ,never care
I will always do it for my love
I will do wonders ,I will travel the world just for you
my love
I will forever want you happy
even if in a dreamy world just for us
that will be just enough for me
if you were in it

© 2008 bluessadmood


Author's Note

bluessadmood
i reviewed a writing i was touched so i wrote this

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

This is beautiful. You have a certain voice, even in your reviews, which is a sign that you're in touch with your inner self. Inspiration is always hard to find, but in your case, it seems to have planted a seed that grew into a lovely patch of emotion.

Apart from a few grammatical and punctuation touch-ups, you have a wonderful poem in your hands.

Posted 15 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

The human capacity to give is infinite in the eyes of love and you captured this sentiment with a near magical quality. It stirs my emotions and make me want to go and hold the one who has captured my heart. I send all my best wishes.

Posted 15 Years Ago


This is really very inspiring

Posted 15 Years Ago


My favorite line in this is "mock me as you like, never care". I really like how it gives a kind of defiance to love, and also an innocence; it like you don't care what the rest of the world thinks, but you know that the only important thing is your love.

Posted 15 Years Ago


this was a great write. enjoyed reading your work...

Posted 15 Years Ago


"I will build us castles and dreams and hopes
though holding loose in the air ,our love will hold them strong"

I loved the image these words conjure. A lover who will build a happy place...a place of dreams and hopes, in place of the sadness at the beginning of the poem...a place fragile, yet as strong as the love that holds them together...that is just beautiful to think about.


Posted 15 Years Ago


The devotion for this person is breath taking. Though I did have difficulties with the flow of this piece, I enjoyed it none the less. Im sure we all can relate to the depth of these emotions expressed in this poem. Dani said it best in her review when she said it can be dangerous to love someone so much. I am living proof of that..

JadedSparrow

Posted 15 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Day
sweet and poetic..i like it...words ive said before.. just for my love, but that went wrong and no its gone.
basically good work

-Day

Posted 15 Years Ago


this was a good read. sad and poetic. sometimes the rhythm was off, but i have the same problem... thanks for sharing

Posted 15 Years Ago


I thought I had already reviewed this wonderful piece, as I remember reading it before ... but I see not. Very strange..

Anyhow, as when I read it the first time, I found your poem to be extremely touching. Very loving and giving... to love so deeply that you are willing to do whatever it takes to make that other person happy. As pure and beautiful as that love is, it's a tad dangerous to give up all of one's self to another as such. I don't believe it is healthy in the sense that if you lose your sense of self in the process, it's hard to maintain that depth of love, and can be traumatizing in the event of loss.

This is truly a lovely poem my friend. In reading this, I see that you have a beautiful spirit :)

Posted 15 Years Ago


I really like the emotion here. Everyone needs someone like that in life, who is always there for them, and who offers them unconditional love. Your poem has touched on this essential element for happiness. Everyone is essentially alone in life, but it is our friends who make life bearable when it otherwise seems too hard to handle. Great poem!

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1826 Views
62 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 3 Libraries
Added on August 19, 2008

Author

bluessadmood
bluessadmood

Iraq



About
The Music I like,the Carpenter,all their songs and albums,The Super Tramps,one of their songs ,reminds me of a girl who nearly broke my heart,still feel the pain ,no ,no i will not tell who ,I like t.. more..

Writing
warda warda

A Story by bluessadmood



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Dance Dance

A Poem by BrightEyes