Chapter 1: Sarah

Chapter 1: Sarah

A Chapter by Mizz Lovely

Sarah. The name sings beauty. It cries for angels. It is the most beautiful name you have ever heard. And everything else about her is just as sweet. Her clear complexion, assumably as soft a velvet. Her short black hair, which she cut to donate, making you see how beautiful her heart truly is. And her light green eyes, as weightless as air, pure as the ocean, you simply can't look away.
She's watching you as you watch her from the back of the room. Your eyes glance down, pretending to scope out your worksheet on Jewish history. You hear her laugh. Her sweet, sweet laugh, like an angel. Soft as a cloud, it makes your heart melt.
Class ends and you can't even remember why the Jewish were the victims of the Holocaust. You slowly gather your things, secretly waiting for her to brush past. She does, and it seems that she doesn't notice you, but as you look up at the door to leave, you see her smile. You step outside the door, and her beautiful figure disappears into the crowd.
You get assigned a project the next day, and you somehow end up in her group. You manage to hide your joy, but inside your heart is pounding pounding threatening to break free. As you watch her write across the table, you think to yourself, "Could she like me?", and smile. She looks up at you and you try to hide your face, but you can feel her smile and you can't help but to continue to grin. "Hey, um", you say nervously, "How about I can give you my number?" You smile, masking your fear. "You mean so we can talk about the project?" She asks in her soft, beautiful voice. "Yeah, yeah. For the project." So you write your number into her notebook, your name written in large, printed letters across the corner of the page. She smiles. "Thanks. I gotta go to class, but I'll text you later, okay?" She walks wistfully out of the library, myself standing there, lost in dreams of Sarah.



© 2015 Mizz Lovely


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

55 Views
Added on February 4, 2015
Last Updated on February 4, 2015