Chapter 2: More Than Meets The Eye

Chapter 2: More Than Meets The Eye

A Chapter by Mizz Lovely

For a little while you text her: every couple of days, every week, every month. But your heart longs for more. Your soul longs for her words to yours, telling you what's on her mind. You wish you could text her more often, everyday even. You don't want to seem like a creep. But you know that there is so much more to her hidden underneath.
As many luscious thoughts cross your mind, your phone goes baling! and you race to grab it. It's from Sarah. A smile spreads your face like butter on bread, and you know she is the one that makes the butter melt. You tell her you think you should talk more, and she agrees. So, if only for a short while, she is yours to keep.
You talk to her for weeks, and you feel comfortable talking to her in person. You've managed to hide the butterflies, the ones that always seem to catch her eye, and you become good friends. You can't help but be happy, and she can't help but notice.
After talking to her for a while, you find that she loves art and is very caring and sweet. She reminds you of a rose with no thorns, soft to the touch, no danger in sight. You look deep into her soul, into her heart, and there is so much begging to escape the enclosure of her skin. She is everything anyone could ever want: sweet, comforting, a good listener, and most of all she just makes you feel good inside. This is why you like her isn't it? Because there is more than meets the eye.


© 2015 Mizz Lovely


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

59 Views
Added on February 4, 2015
Last Updated on February 4, 2015