Chapter 6: Broken Down

Chapter 6: Broken Down

A Chapter by Mizz Lovely

Sarah... Sarah... Sarah...
"Wake up! We're going to be late for school!"
You manage to crack one eye open, and when you see the clock, you become freaking superwoman. Up and ready to go in 10 seconds flat. Unbelievable.
You walk into school, no doubt looking hidiously tired, and stop in the bathroom to put on a little makeup before you see Sarah.
You look at yourself in the mirror, horrifying to the point of despare. Oh well.
Today was going to be a special day, the day you (hopefully) got your very first GIRLFRIEND. Not boyfriend, but GIRLfriend.
You heard in the halls one day that she's a bisexual, just like you. Normally you don't listen to rumors without further investigation, but hey, the heart wants what the heart wants.
You walk into class, and everyone looks at you with a look that tells you what you already know: you look terrible. You try to hide your face in your hair so that Sarah can't see your dark spots, but she sees right through it...
And she's smiling.
Why is she smiling? Is there something on your face? You wipe your hand over your cheek, but she just keeps smiling. You smile back, and she turns to the board for the start of class.
As the bell rings, she goes to walks past you out the door, and you call to her from the room to wait up.
Then you see him: Mike.
They're holding hands, and you can't take your eyes off of her beautiful hand in his ginormous, girl stealing hand.
"Yeah?" she says. You just stare like an idiot, and he just kinds of looks at her, like "Why are we waiting for this weirdo?"
You snap back into focus when she tells him she'll just meet him at class, but you stop her, "No, it's fine. I just wanted to say..." Can you do it? Get it all out? Release the want and the need and the lust?
"Nice shirt."
Failure. Weakness.
There goes your chance.
You watch her walk off down the hall, Mike in the palm of her hand. A tear escapes from your eye,and you quickly wipe it away.

But they just keep on coming.


© 2015 Mizz Lovely


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

56 Views
Added on February 4, 2015
Last Updated on February 4, 2015