Chapter 4: Unreal

Chapter 4: Unreal

A Chapter by Mizz Lovely

You go to school the next day and you can't look at anybody. Even perfect strangers prove to be a danger. You are so embarrassed by your dream that you can't bear to go to class with her. Though her beautiful mind is clear, you cannot even begin to hope that she won't notice your uneasy appearance.
You walk into class, nearly stumbling over your own feet, and take your seat. Sarah comes in and smiles at you, and you smile back, but it's a half fake smile. You can't bear to think that you were so fearless that you were so willing to dream that ever delightful dream.
Physics. Worst class of the day. Formulas, that do not help in your life by any means. A teacher, who, while he means well, bored you to sleep. Sleep, which brings you dreams of your sweet, precious Sarah.
It's bright. You're blinded by the light, shining off the water. Sarah is in the water, trapped under ice, drowning. You hear her screams, flooded by ice cold magma, burning her throat, burning your throat. Like you are trapped with her. You see a single tear gliding down her skin, towards you, through the water. Just in front of you, a small, shining tear, silently floating towards Sarah.
As the tears meet, you see Sarah, falling falling deeper and deeper into the watery abyss. She cries for you. "Help me..." You drown for her. "I'll save you."
...but how?

This is unreal.


© 2015 Mizz Lovely


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

58 Views
Added on February 4, 2015
Last Updated on February 4, 2015