The Crystal Kingdom: Part 7

The Crystal Kingdom: Part 7

A Chapter by Byroneus

The Great One

The two Lord and Tim entered the Palace of the Great One. Made completely out of Crystal the Palace was a place of real beauty, and the sunlight seemed to radiate form everywhere.

Entering the throne room, they walked up to the Great Ones throne and kneeled on the floor. When told to rise they were greeted by the Great One himself, who radiated with sheer glory and power that they had to look away from, and next to him stood his Son the Prince.

Walking down from the throne the Prince thanked and congratulated them for the work they had done for the Crystal Kingdom. He then made Tim a lord and gave him a set of armor.

The Lord was shocked and relived to hear the King was happy with him, he had though that all the times he struggled on the way, would have caused him to fall from the Great Ones grace, but he had also forgotten what it was like to be in the Great Ones very presence.

After Tim was made a Lord the Prince told them that he had another need of the Lord. He wanted him to go back out into the Dark Wilderness and guide more of the travelers to the Capital City. The Lord had thought he would be sent back to his stronghold or could maybe stay in the Capital City, but when he heard the request of his King he did not hesitate to except, and Lord Elie and Lord Tim asked if they could join him. The Prince smiled and told them that he would not make them but had hoped they would.

Once they received their orders, and were resupplied, the three Lords headed back to the main gate. Just as they exited the gate a Dread Champion yelled down, May the Great One Protect you and guide you, and may you bring the Great One glory in the world Lord Elie, Lord Tim, and Lord Daniel.



© 2014 Byroneus


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

119 Views
Added on June 8, 2014
Last Updated on June 8, 2014


Author

Byroneus
Byroneus

MN



About
I am a Christian outdoors men. more..

Writing