5.) If Only, If Only

5.) If Only, If Only

A Chapter by careyXcarnage

Me and Mitchie were walking down the street, and flounting our love. We were walking very close to each other, with our hands (that normally would only be holding each other) in each other's back pockets. She leaned into my face and said, "Don't act so nervous, you'r freaking me out hun!" I tried to loosen up, but I was confused, no one was staring, and she didn't smell the same. Instead of smelling like sweet vanilla like she usually did, she had almost no smell. I passed it off as my mind playing tricks on me. When Mitchie and I got to my house, no one was home, so we went upstairs. It is extremely hard to go upstairs while kissing someone with every once of passion in your body. We managed to get upstairs without permanant damage, and flopped onto my bed. She started to undo my ponytail, and I started to undo the knot on the back of her shirt. We got done at the same time, and laughed a breathy laugh. I took off her shirt, and she took off mine. We took off our pants while kissing, which was a feat in itself, and unhooked our bras. She started kissing me very urgently, and I loved it more than ever.

 

BEEP BEEP BEEP.....BEEP BEEP BEEP.....BEEP BEEP BEEP.....BEEP BEEP BEEP....."Good morning! I'm Tom Watts with you'r morning news! Today's weather is going to be sunny with a slight chance of cloudiness."

 

I groaned and blocked out the rest. I really thought that it happened, it felt so real. Then I remembered, her smell was off, she was acting weird, and we had only been dating a few days. There was no way our relationship had escalated that fast. I sighed at the thought of my pleasant dream, and noticed something that shocked me fully awake. My hand was down my underwear! Had I masturbated in my sleep?! I shook the thought out of my head, and commenced with my morning routine. I felt like I needed another shower, so I didn't have time to style my hair as usual. I threw it into a sexy, messy bun with chopsticks, and I didn't have time to find my sandals, so I had to wear my yellow Chuck Taylors.

 

When I got to school, Mitchie was there waiting on me.



© 2008 careyXcarnage


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I thught the masturbating line was the most hilarious thing ever...
just to brighten your day!
lol

Posted 15 Years Ago


damn. dats hot. lmao. this is good. haha. i gotta go read the 5th. YAY! nice job tho its comin along nicely!

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

175 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 23, 2008
Last Updated on December 20, 2008