3.) Showing Them the Us

3.) Showing Them the Us

A Chapter by careyXcarnage

The next day at school was hard. Mitchie had decided that we should flount our happiness together, despite what I thought was best for her. When I got to school that day, Mitchie was waiting for me. Leaned against the wall of B Hall. She looked even better than yesterday, probably because we had been crying. She was luminous, wearing a pink and black top that was silken, and black pants with pink pinstripes, and a pink bow belt and headband. She looked so pretty in pink and black, and I hate pink, so thats fairly beautiful! Her ensemble made her fair skin look even whiter than usual, but I loved it. I didnt look nearly as good. I had on a brown dress with a green collar. The green looked good against my chocolate skin, but I did love hers better. She lit up as she saw me walking towards her. I still looked a little worried as I thought of how our day would go. Her smile got wider and more radiant as I got closer and closer. When I was roughly 2 hundred feet away, we both started sprinting towards each other. We ran into a warm embrace, panting as we had just ran. I had that safe feeling again, and I didn't want it to end. Eventually, we broke our hug and I grabbed Mitchie's hand. "Are you ready for this? Are you really ready?"

"Yes, because I have you with me. As long as I have you, I will always be ready."

We hugged again, but it was cut short. Roxxie Marabous, the most spoiled kid in school. Her little sisters, the twins, were very nice, but she was a witch.

"Oh my, oh my, oh my. Do we have a little pair of dykes? How splendid! The school will be most happy to know. Awww, and only 3 weeks left in school...how will you cope?" She laughed, well....more like cackled, and walked away, giddy that she had some new gossip.

"Oh NO!" Me and Mitchie gasped at the exact same time. We looked at each other. I was scared, Mitchie was frantic.

"This isn't how I wanted everyone to find out! This is bad, oh no......this is BAD!" Mitchie kept saying it over and over again. I started to cry, and that made her stop.

"Oh, hush hush hush...don't worry about Roxxie, it will be okay, I promise." She cooed. Nothing could get me to stop, silent sobs started to escape from me, and I was trembling.

 

That is when it happened.

 

Mitchie sat down beside me, and lifted my head up by my chin. She turned my head towards her face, and shut my eyelids. The next thing I know, her lips are touching mine. Moving so slightly, opening. My lips opened automatically, and I realised, I was kissing Mitchie. My crying had stopped, but now I was super worried. People were looking. Gawking really, at the sight of the two of us, kissing. After about two point four seconds, I stopped noticing the people and looked at Mitchie. Her eyes were open, and staring into mine. She held me their, in her eyes and lips, for about a minute. Her lips stopped moving. She broke away from me, and we were smiling.

"Well, that worked....I'm not crying anymore." I laughed a little, very softly.

Mitchie laughed a little, and hugged me again. "I love you." She whispered it into my ear.

"I love you to Mitchie." I whispered, stroking the back of her hair.

The rest of the day was miserable. Everyone was cruel to Mitchie and I. They threw peices of paper that said dykes-for-life on them, and a few children threw rocks. Bye the end of the day, we both had sustained injuries. In dance Mitchie got a black eye. I'm really glad it happened in one of the two classes we have together. When I saw Brittany punch Mitchie, I had to defend her. I walked up to her and she looked like she was ready to kick me. What she didn't know was that I had karate lessons when I was little. She brought her foot up to my face, and I grabbed and twisted it. I twisted her leg until I heard a "SNAP!!!" Then I let go. Brittany's leg was broken, and she had a twisted ankle...So much for her dance career. I helped Mitchie up and asked her if she was okay.

"Why did you twist that girl's leg!?"

"She was about to kick me in the face. It was self defense."

"You know damn good and well it wasn't self defense. I think her leg is broken."

"Mitchie, I'm sorry. I just lost my cool. It wouldn't have happened if she didn't punch you or try to kick me."

"So that's what this is about? You don't think I can defend myself?!"

"I'm sorry." I whimpered.

"Ugh,just don't do it again."

"Thanks Mitch. I love you."

"Love ya too." SHe still sounded mad. I decided not to press my luck.

Since dance was at the end of the day, Mitchie and I were excited that we could go home. We decided to walk home, because nobody walked at my school. Our walk home was relatively peaceful. I live right beside Mitchie, so we can walk to each other's house whenever we want to.

"Can I come by in about an hour, so you can do your homework or whatever?" I asked. I was shocked by the answer.

"Not today, but I can come over to your house, after about midnight."

"Why so late?" I was perplexed.

"I'm grounded, so I'm going to have to sneak out."

"NO, it's okay. I don't want you to get in anymore trouble."

"Okay then.......see ya at school then. I love you Cara."

"I love you too Mitchie, and I always will."

She gave me a short little peck on the cheek, and left. She was still mad.



© 2008 careyXcarnage


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

AHHHH!!!! I LOVE EEEEETT!!! this is pure GENIUS!! you are a great writer! keep it up!! this is amazing!!! lmao. i love how its heating up!


Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I love it! but I'm a little confusified anout the dancing thing... great job anyway!

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

190 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 23, 2008
Last Updated on December 20, 2008



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..