4.) Bruises, Scratches, and Black Eyes

4.) Bruises, Scratches, and Black Eyes

A Chapter by careyXcarnage

When I went home that night, I was utterly pleased with my day. Other than the injuries, both sustained and caused in my case, I had a lovely day. Mitchie was my girlfriend, and I had never loved anyone more. I realised how dirty and gross I looked, so I took a shower and washed my caramel hair that Mitchie apparently liked, with my caramel scented shampoo/bodywash. I counted my injuries as the water ran over me. I was appalled at the quantity. I had thirty-two bruises, twelve scratches, and my girlfriend had a black eye. The scratches stung, and the bruises were sore, even though you could hardly see them against my warm dark skin. I put the plunger down, and started to run a bath to relax in now that I was clean. The warm water soothed my muscles and joints. I now noticed how bad my body hurt. I felt like I had been trampled, and my heart ached to see my sweetheart.

After I had soaked for about three hours, I wrapped in my biggest beach towel and went into my room. I cranked my thermostat up to about ninety, so I wouldnt be cold, and sat down in my chair. I sighed as I got up the go blowdry my hair. After my hair was dry, and my teeth were brushed, I went back into my room. It was hot, and relaxed my muscles. I let my towel drop, and went over to the closet. I picked out a holey t-shirt and some pajama pants my grandmother got me for Christmas to put on, along with some green underwear and a sports bra. I went into my Amma's (Mom's) room, to ask her if I could use the treadmill. Of course she said yes, but to hurry up, it was almost eleven and it was a school night. After I was on the treadmill for about thirty minutes, I felt like I had successfully run through my tears, after which I was exhausted.

I went to bed, and dreamt about my sweet, lovely Mitchie.



© 2008 careyXcarnage


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

...WOW...freakin brillant


Posted 15 Years Ago


AWWWWWW iz cute. I liek eeet!!! gud job! keep it up! i love thiz ztory!!

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

204 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 23, 2008
Last Updated on December 20, 2008



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..