The Blonde Girl

The Blonde Girl

A Book by C. Lee Battaglia
"

A story I wrote as a tribute to people with cancer and those who love them.

"

© 2018 C. Lee Battaglia


Author's Note

C. Lee Battaglia
Story for all of us who lost someone...

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Featured Review

A magnificently beautiful story ... Some might say that it was sad to read, and did not have a happy ending ... But I say, this story is perfect in that perfect timing of two people meeting, clueless that they would ever meet, who needed someone special in their lives at that precise moment in time. She gave you something no one else ever could have, and you gave her more than you will ever know, even though you do know ... This story is tender and touching to the very core of any heart that has ever had a first crush or first love, especially someone as special as I see that she was to you ... And you to her ... A wonderful memorial to her memory in keeping her memory alive ... Thank you for sharing ... Very well written ...

Posted 9 Years Ago


4 of 4 people found this review constructive.

C. Lee Battaglia

9 Years Ago

Thanks! I really appreciate your time you put in to read my story!
She will always be remember.. read more
C. Lee Battaglia

8 Years Ago

I re edited it so re read tell me what you think!



Reviews

This was beautiful in its subtlety. Not many people can write about childhood with depth... Most childhood stories are too trivial; they tend to undermine the complex feelings present (yes) even in childhood. I was glad to see that is not the case here. I felt real affection for Sara and Chase by the end...

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

C. Lee Battaglia

9 Years Ago

I'm very glad you liked it! She was my best friend, and I will never forget her…
Thanks for .. read more
A sad story shared. You create situation, friendship and sadness. Thank you for sharing the powerful story.
Coyote

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

C. Lee Battaglia

9 Years Ago

I'm glad you got the chance to read it…
Thanks for your time
Coyote Poetry

8 Years Ago

A very sad story.
Oh my god. This is so sweet and sad which makes it almost perfect.
There were one or two grammatical errors in between but that could not have taken away from the beauty of what you wrote of. I'm keeping this one. Its one of the best that I've read so far. Thanks for referring me to it.

Posted 9 Years Ago


C. Lee Battaglia

9 Years Ago

Thanks. I really appreciate it!
She was my best friend and I will never forget her!
You've captured the pain of this character extremely well, a good use of imagery used. I really felt the hardship of this character.

Posted 9 Years Ago


C. Lee Battaglia

9 Years Ago

It was a true story... I'm glad you liked it!
That was a very very moving story that broke my heart to bits.


Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

C. Lee Battaglia

9 Years Ago

Thanks for your time... She will always be remembered by me, I will never forget about how she made .. read more
it's really heart -rending and for the reason that it's true it just tears my heart apart.... intense emotion.. i loved it nd at the same time i feel sorry!

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

C. Lee Battaglia

9 Years Ago

Thank you!
harshita

9 Years Ago

if you ever need a friend, you can always talk to me. :)
C. Lee Battaglia

9 Years Ago

Thanks I will remember that!
This one is absolutely fantastic... You have left me speechless... This story is quite emotional.. I usually don't read stories ( too busy with work).. but I am glad you asked me to read this... loved it... May your friend's soul rest in peace.

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

C. Lee Battaglia

9 Years Ago

Thanks for your time... I'm glad you read it!
This story gave me chills. Beautiful written, very emotional. I am absolutely spechless...

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

C. Lee Battaglia

9 Years Ago

Thank you! I am glad that you liked it.
Ah that's beautiful. It's like she was your (I assume it's you in the story) guardian angel. She looked beautiful and was sent down to earth to meet you at a low point in your life. To save you and to comfort you for many years. Until you were strong enough to go alone and god called her back to heaven because her job was done. This is a really powerful story and I'm glad you shared it. Only some of us get to meet our guardian angels ;)

Posted 9 Years Ago


C. Lee Battaglia

9 Years Ago

*tears*
I never thought of it that way...
Thanks... I really appreciate it.
This c.. read more
ayejodie

9 Years Ago

It sounds very much like that to me, that's the immediate feeling I got from it. No problem, and you.. read more
C. Lee Battaglia

9 Years Ago

I'm very grateful!
Thank you!
That brought the tears, really. That was really good. It's amazing how a sick person can change someone's life completely.

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Heartful5160

9 Years Ago

Well, that's sad that it had to be your best friend. l
C. Lee Battaglia

9 Years Ago

She is still. I think shes some where else in a better life now... Thanks for your time!
Heartful5160

9 Years Ago

you welcome.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

5416 Views
141 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 17 Libraries
Added on November 22, 2014
Last Updated on April 12, 2018
Tags: Sad, Cancer, Depressing

Author

C. Lee Battaglia
C. Lee Battaglia

Alpine, UT



About
My name is C. Lee Battaglia and I love to read… I read so much that my Mom grounds me from reading and tells me to go do something else. I am 20 years old. I hated reading when I was little .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..