Chapter 18

Chapter 18

A Chapter by KahYee.Chiang

“You two know each other?” I asked stupidly, realizing I just ruined the moment. “Diaz... why don’t you go screw yourself?” Victor said. He was obviously drunk. He swung a fist at Dan but he caught it. “You’re drunk Victor. Go home,” Dan said firmly placing Victor’s fist down.


            “Go home?” he echoed. “The fun hasn’t even begun yet! Sasha here wants to play.” “I don’t! Leave me alone you jackass!” I retorted. Dan shook his head, “Just go home.”


            “Come on... You know you want me baby,” he sang. Dan’s fists clenched. Dan turned to me and asked, “How the hell do you even know this a*****e?” “My brother’s best friend,” I replied. “Ex,” Victor piped.


            “You, SHUT UP,” Dan roared. “Calm down, bro,” Victor grinned. “Why is he chasing you?” he asked. “He’s trying to rape me,” I muttered looking at my fingers. I didn’t dare look. I heard Dan lunge, then punches, I don’t know who got hurt, but I knew one thing: I was scared as hell.


            “Come on Diaz, you scared you’ll lose in front of your little girlfriend?” he teased. Wow, he really is provoking Dan. “Here’s the thing. You know very well I can beat you in a fight, any day, any time, so why not we skip the fight?”


            “Beat me?!” Victor boomed. “You’re far too weak to beat me!” Flexing his muscles, Victor eyed me. Dan saw the look on Victor’s face, how he was staring at me. He swung a balled up fist, and knocked Victor out. My feet felt nailed to the floor, my body was rigid and most of all, I was terrified as hell. The Dan I knew would never do such a thing! Beat up some guy and leave them there. Doesn’t sound like Dan at all... I stared at Dan for awhile, and then he asked gently, “Can you walk?”


            “I stepped on a stone, but I’ll manage,” I replied. He picked me up on his shoulders as if I was 10 pounds. “PUT ME DOWN!” I demanded. “You’re hurt, hush,” he whispered. “DAN I MEAN IT!!”


            “It’s late, don’t shout,” he replied calmly. “I’LL STOP SHOUTING IF YOU PUT ME DOWN!!” I yelled. “Jeez,” he hissed under his breath putting me down. “Thank you,” I said sarcastically.


            “I was only trying to help,” he muttered. “I know you were. I find it uncomfortably to be lifted off my feet,” I shrugged. Dan pouted. “I’ll walk you to your dorm,” he firmed. “I’m capable of walking to my own dorm myself, thank you very much,” I retorted as I began limping towards my dorm.


            He put my arm around his neck as he helped me limp back. Dan was sweet. You’re related, yelled a voice inside me. You know you won’t be able to resist once he’s in your bedroom, another piped. I ignored the annoying voices in my head.


            “Well, thank you, for saving me,” I muttered. “You’re welcome,” he said staring at my lips. Then he planted a long, wet kiss on me, but  I pulled away, “After what I said about you, you still...?”


            “You don’t know how much I want you,” he caressed my cheek gently with his fingers. He gripped my face and pushed his body against mine. I could feel his warm body, his familiar scent, and his sweet lips. It was all so... right. It felt so right.


            His hands were knotted in my hair, as he got more intimate. I knew where this was going, and as much as I wanted to just forget about everything, I couldn’t. He was unbuttoning my blouse as I pulled away.


            “We c-c-can’t,” I stuttered, slamming the door in his face. I tried catching my breath. You should have pulled away after he said ‘you’re welcome,’ said the annoying voice in my head. I KNOW, I tried to yell.


                                      *  *  *

           

I had that dream again. The dream I had about Marilyn Sanchez. She was hurt from what I could make out, a gun wound. She was bleeding. “Find...the...truth,” she moaned in pain. Then I saw life leave her eyes, and she dropped dead. Then, a handsome looking man, about Marilyn’s age, gasped at her corpse. A tear rolled down his cheek as someone shot him in the head. Both their corpses laid there, as a female silhouette left the picture.

  



© 2011 KahYee.Chiang


Author's Note

KahYee.Chiang
A/N: What a quick chapter to write :3

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

204 Views
Added on June 6, 2011
Last Updated on June 6, 2011


Author

KahYee.Chiang
KahYee.Chiang

Sungai Buloh, Malaysia



About
Bubbly and energetic, that's me. I love writing and expressing my inner thoughts. I blog, tweet, swim and worship music. more..

Writing