Fallen Chapter Ten

Fallen Chapter Ten

A Story by Chistie

 

                   Chapter Ten
 
 I was mortified that I had let a yelp escape my mouth, causing everyone in the room to turn and laugh at me. My whole body turned red and I looked to Cooper for a way out. He just shook his head, which meant the meeting had not started yet. All I wanted to do was lay in my bed with my head under a pillow, like an Ostrich with its head in the sand.
 “Alright everyone lets begin,” Colby had clapped her hands again but instead of things disappearing, a white board appeared behind her, “What happened in Little Rock?”
 Cooper now stood and walked over to the board, trailing his hand across my back as he passed me, and started writing, he had very neat, compact handwriting, about our disastrous day at the airport. Not wanting to relive the day, I let my eyes wander around the room, looking at all the detail in the woodwork.
 I started to look more closely at the people around me when Marcus caught my eyes. Marcus was not even listening to what Cooper had to say, he was staring at me. I wanted to look away but Marcus’s dark eyes held mine in a swirling whirlpool of confusion, desire and anger. I was not sure why but I wanted Marcus right then. I wanted him to take me to my room and undress me, slowly caressing my body with his soft hands. I hated that I felt that way; I loved Cooper. How could I have these feelings for someone else? Especially with Marcus, I did not fully trust him and he scared me a little.
 “Kennley?” Cooper was asking me about something I had not heard. Thankful for the interruption I looked up at him, he had a strange look on his face as if he had felt what I had felt and then remembering his weird talent of being able to read my mind, I turned red in not only embarrassment but in humiliation.
 “Like I was saying, what happened after Derik and Curt took you in to the corridor?” He was not looking at me but glaring at Marcus as he asked the question.
 “Um, well, we were walking fast, trying to get to the exit. I had asked them who they were when the explosion happened. We were all on the floor when the ceiling fell on top of us.” I stopped talking remembering about Curt for the first time since I had arrived in the manor, “Is Curt okay? Did he make it out all right?” I did not really want to hear the answer but I needed to know.
 Colby answered with a small smile on her face, “Yes dear, he’s fine. He has a few bumps and bruises and a concussion, he should be here soon.”
 “Thank god, I was so worried about him. Does Derik know?”
   “Yes Derik knows, now what happened after the ceiling fell?”
 “Oh, well Derik half dragged me through the corridor. I could hear someone behind us but I thought it might just be Curt until the man grabbed me.” I could feel the tears coming and sure enough, as I looked down I saw sparkling pools on the hands.
 “I didn’t mean to kill that man, but he wouldn’t let go and we had….had….” Sobbing too hard to continue my sentence, I just stopped trying. Cooper came around the table and grabbed me up in to his arms. I buried my face in his shoulder to hide my face from the others.
   I felt another set of soft hands touch my hair and I turned to see that it was Colby.
 “Sshh, its okay Kennley. Do not think about that man anymore. You have done nothing wrong. In fact I think you saved Derik’s life.”
   “I….killed….him though.” You could barley understand the words but Colby did all right in understanding the look on my tortured face.
 Cooper whispered something to Colby about taking me to bed and after a moment Colby agreed saying she did not need any thing more right now. Once again, I was so very thankful for Cooper.
 Cooper led me from the room, still sobbing miserably. I thought that I was over this, that I had buried it deep in my heart but I guess that was not the case.
 We entered a room that was not mine; this room was smaller and not so bright. I quickly realized that it was Cooper’s room.
 I looked up at him and he smiled down at me saying, “I thought you wouldn’t mind staying in my room tonight. If you want I could sleep in the chair if you’re uncomfortable?” I did not know why he would think I would be uncomfortable with him in bed with me. Maybe he was still remembering what had happened between Marcus and me. Maybe now was a good time to show him how much I loved and needed him.
 “No, I want you too stay with me.” I whispered the words but Cooper was so close to me that he could hear the meaning of the words.
   I still had tears on my cheeks, glistening in the dark light of the room. Cooper leaned in and brushed the tears away with his lips, caressing my cheeks softly.
 Pushing all other thoughts aside, I stretched up on my tiptoes to reach his lips with mine. He returned my kiss with a soft moan, molding his body to mine. Fire burned everywhere Cooper touched; his hands were working their way around the small of my back. Holding me to him as our kiss deepened, becoming not so soft any more but ruff and meaningful. I reached up as Cooper removed my shirt, trailing his fingers along my collarbone. I shivered with pleasure, as I started to unbutton Cooper’s jeans. He was kissing me again, his soft lips moving with mine in new and exciting ways.
 After relieving Cooper of his pants, he scooped me up in his arms, carrying me to his bed. He laid me down and gently lay beside me.
 “Are you sure you want to do this?” His voice was thick and I could see the desire in his eyes. All I wanted was Cooper and I was going to prove it.
 I pulled his lips to mine and kissed him deeply, pulling his body on top of mine. I could feel his frantic heart beat as it matched my own.
   As our hearts beat together, our souls became one. I could never love a man more than I loved Cooper. My whole world filled with the smell, taste and feel of Cooper’s body as he moved with mine. His hands caressing every contour of my body, holding me to him while he thrust over and over again, making me moan in pleasure, I never wanted it to stop.  

© 2008 Chistie


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Seems only natural thought I'm intrigued by her thoughts of Marcus.

Posted 15 Years Ago


A very good chapter!

Posted 15 Years Ago


AHHHH! THEY DID IT!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!! AWESOME!!!!



AND SHE LIKE WANTS MARCUS.




LOL.




I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS STORY



ITS AWESOME

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

165 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 27, 2008

Author

Chistie
Chistie

Cougar, WA



About
I love to read! That is my favorite past time, after reading some stories written by people five years younger than me I decided to try it out. I was always good at writing but never really took that .. more..

Writing
Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Chistie



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..