Paranormal Questions and Answers

Paranormal Questions and Answers

A Story by Clif
"

Information about Ghosts, UFOs and Cryptid Creatures.

"

How is the paranormal beneficial to people?

Belief in ghosts gives people hope and faith in the afterlife. Involvement with the spiritual world, can assure us that our inner essence will continue on, after the death of the body.

       Considering UFOs/UAP, a more advanced civilization with futuristic technology, could help humanity with many of the problems we face today on our world. They certainly have more advanced scientific, environmental and medical knowledge. Extraterrestrials have a much better understanding of the universe. And they might be able to help protect our planet from a galactic cataclysm. Or even assist to save us from ourselves, like global warming.

What are ghosts?

Spirits are believed to be electrical energy that may be left over from a person’s brain, after they die. Ghosts seem to give off electrical magnetic force, EMF. A living person’s brain can pickup these impulses from a past event and play them back in their own mind.


I have also an article about spirit theories on my blog page at;

https://paranologist.blogspot.com/p/spirittheories.html


What is paranormal, and what is not?
And what is considered to be supernatural?

Are vampires thought of as being paranormal?

       Vampires and werewolves are not considered to be paranormal by default. They are in a different category of gothic/legendary monsters. They are not cryptid creatures..

       However, if there is a credible sighting(s) of a vampire, or werewolf, and someone investigates that report, then they can be considered to be paranormal for that instance only. And these monsters are supernatural, which can be a part of the paranormal.

      Are other dimensions considered to be paranormal? Or supernatural?

       Other dimensions and alternate universes would not be considered supernatural. They come from theoretical science. If scientist believe that they could actually exist, then they could be part of the natural universe.

       Parallel universes and interdimentions are thought to be paranormal. They have not been proven to exist and are still a mystery. Also otherdimensional concepts have been linked to different types of unexplained phenomena.


       What is the connection between different paranormal entities?

   One thing various creatures, aliens and ghosts have in common, are links to other dimensions. Many extraterrestrials, cryptics and spectral entities, transverse portals and vortices, to and from another plane of existence.  Different para-entities could have contact with one another, or communications, possibly cooperation, or even conflict, through interdimensional passageways. 


Is Bigfoot paranormal?

Yes, of course they are. By definition, cryptid creatures are considered to be paranormal.

The question should be, is Bigfoot supernatural? Are they a spiritual being? Animals could have spirits, like humans. Sasquatch could have an internal essence that may continue to exist after death and could haunt a wooded area. Also the spirit of a Bigfoot could reincarnate into a new human baby. Or perhaps a person could come back as a Sasquatch, in their next life. The Yeti and other Bigfoot are reported to be able to disappear. This would be a supernatural trait. 


Could Bigfoot be an alien from another planet?
The cryptic hominid has been seen in the presence of UAP. But generally it is believed that Sasquatch is indigenous to Earth.
They come from evolution. However there are many different kinds of Bigfoot creatures around the country and the world. It is possible that one or more types of Bigfoot, could be of extraterrestrial origin. Whilst the majority of them are probably residents of our own world.

Are Bigfoot Dangerous?

They could be threatening to humans.
In modern times, Sasquatch have been known to chase people and throw rocks, as ways of trying scare and get rid of human presence in their wilderness. I do not know of any stories in recent times where a Sasquatch is known to have harmed a human.

However,  in the book; “Do Abominable Snowmen of America Really Exist?”, by Roger Patterson, there are some stories about Bigfoot killing people and dogs. And carrying people away, in the late 1950s and early 1960s, in California and Canada.

In Western Canada, there was the kidnapping of Native American girl by a Sasquatch, reported in the 1800s. And an abduction of a lumberjack in the early twentieth century, in British Columbia.

    


Is the Loch Ness Monster real?

It is believed that lake monsters are surviving plesiosaurs, aquatic reptiles that were thought to have gone extinct 65 million years ago. It could be possible that some of their descendants are still alive in the modern age and are occupying lochs and lakes of Europe and North America.  


Are Crop Circles paranormal?
Yes, they are associated with UFOs, UAP.  Some agriglyths are hoaxes created by people. But others cannot be explained by field art. Crop circles could be a natural phenomena, created by something like a plasma vortex. Or if alien beings from other planets are visiting our Earth, then they could be creating patterns in crop fields as a kind of communications.



What do shape-shifters and tricksters have in common?

Shape-shifters can transform their body into a different creature.
Reptilian aliens and skin-walkers are reported to be shape shifters.

A trickster is a being that fools people into seeing something that is not there.
Some of the Beasties and Ghoulies in my other article, are considered to be tricksters.

A transformer also plays tricks on people, by impersonating a monster, or a person.


What is the difference between a Reptilian and a Reptoid?

Reptilians are extraterrestrials from the Alpha Draconis star system.
Reptoids are creatures from underground in the Earth’s surface.
They are most likely descendants of Reptilian aliens that came to Earth in the distant past.

The ultimate question about the paranormal is;
Are these things real?

Para-entities have not been proven to exist. But I think they are real, because I chose to believe in them. It is up to each individual person to decide for themselves, what they believe in and what they don’t think is actual.
Paranormal does not mean something actually exists. It it just the possibility that some of these supernormal entities, beings, or creatures, could be part of reality in our world. 



© 2024 Clif


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

126 Views
Added on January 4, 2023
Last Updated on April 2, 2024
Tags: Paranormal, Supernatural, Ghosts, Spirits, UFOs, Bigfoot

Author

Clif
Clif

MD



About
These are legacy articles. I am using other websites to post my writing. more..

Writing
Post Bucket List Post Bucket List

A Story by Clif


Irish Folklore Irish Folklore

A Story by Clif



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Awaken Awaken

A Poem by Lisasview


Slant Slant

A Poem by DIVYA