chapter 2

chapter 2

A Chapter by crazywritingfreak

Chapter 2
It was cold outside. the snow fell slowly. people were walking in lines.Drey let me go and went somewhere. i spotted Travis. i ran to him. he grabbed my hand and we walked side by side. i spotted Mom and the others up ahead. there was another scream. i looked. i saw Angelica and her sister Stacy being hauled outside. another person was carrying two bodies dripping in blood. it was angelica's parents. although Angelica's a (bad word) i felt sorry for her. everyone stopped walking. a tall man with blond hair braided into one one braid walked up and down the lines. he was dressed in dark blue. he wasn't wearing a coat. he stopped in front of Jacques. he smiled. he had three rows of teeth like a shark. he grabbed Jacques' shoulder and opened his mouth. 
"No!" i shouted.
the man walked to me. "what did you say?"
"i said no," i had a little more confidence.
"No what?!" he barked. Travis gripped my hand.
" Don't touch him."
he started to laugh. he was making me angry. i kicked the man in a place where the sun doesn't shine. his eyes grew wide and he stopped laughing. he grabbed me by the collar of my shirt. he revealed his shark teeth. he thrust me into the air. i sailed over everyone. i landed cold and hard in the snow. my back hurt so much. i felt weak that i wanted to cry. i grew tired and wanted to rest. i started to close my eyes. i heard screaming. the was growling and roaring. there was sound like branches breaking. but there weren't any trees around. they were bones. everything grew quiet as the darkness took over. i'm dead.


© 2013 crazywritingfreak


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

74 Views
Added on March 24, 2013
Last Updated on March 24, 2013


Author

crazywritingfreak
crazywritingfreak

MO



About
i like to dance and write. right now i am working on three different stories. i am funny crazy and smart. more..

Writing