chapter 4

chapter 4

A Chapter by crazywritingfreak

chapter 4
everyone came outside the cabins. we stood in front of a woman. she was wearing a silk black dress. her hair was gray with black streaks. her skin was as white as the snow. her eyes were whiter than her skin. she smiled a smile that could kill. she was tall and slender. her fingernails were long and curled. she was as beautiful as an angel.
"Hello everyone,"she sang. "I am Shekinah. i will make you powerful mortals and immortals. let me show you an example all though," she gestured at all the mysterious creatures, "you have so many." on cue two boys came out a cabin with a struggling girl.
"lift your head dear."
i gasped as many others did too. a sob escaped from Mom. it was Belle. shekinah asked Belle a question. belle didnt answer.
"Bring her to me," shekinah ordered. belle seemed to gaze at her. then she screamed. i've never heard her scream like that. Shekinah said two words that will always haunt me when i think of Belle. "Kill her."
i moved forward. travis put his arm around my waist and his hand over my mouth and pulled me back. shekinah looked at Travis and I.
"Let her go boy."
Travis did as she said. i ran towards belle. two boys stepped in front of me. one grabbed my wrist. waves of electricity flowed through my body. i dropped down to the ground. my body shook so hard it felt as if i could shake my teeth out. i got into a ball. the shaking stopped. i felt two hands grab my shoulders. i was lifted off the ground and then dropped down. i opened my eyes which i now realized were shut tight. i was in front of Travis. he was looking down at me.
 
 


© 2013 crazywritingfreak


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

i likeee stop the periods


This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

97 Views
1 Review
Added on March 28, 2013
Last Updated on April 4, 2013
Previous Versions


Author

crazywritingfreak
crazywritingfreak

MO



About
i like to dance and write. right now i am working on three different stories. i am funny crazy and smart. more..

Writing