chapter 3

chapter 3

A Chapter by crazywritingfreak

chapter 3
i opened my eyes slowly. i felt the cold wetness soaking through my clothes. my body was numb with cold. it was eerily quiet outside. someone was walking nearby. i was lifted off the ground. i tried to fight. i could barely even move.
"Sasha its me," said a male voice. Drey. 
my legs and arms dangled as he walked. that hurt, but it felt good at the same time. i couldn't explain it. i struggled to keep my eyes open.
 "just rest Sasha." and i did, and it felt good and painful at the same time. i woke up again. this time in a bed. i sat up. Mom, Dad, Jacques, and Travis was sitting on the bed. angelica and her sister were sitting on another bed.
"wheres belle?" i demanded.
no one said anything.
"Where.Is.Belle?"
"we don't know!" Mom cried. she put her face in her hands and started to sob.
"what happened Dad?"
" we don't know where she is. she could be dead."
my voice cracked. "what happened while i was........"
Travis spoke. "those things attacked everyone. they killed a bunch of people. some of those things were killed too. it lasted for about ten  minutes. whoever was alive was taken to this place."
Jacques spoke. "belle stabbed one with a knife she found. then four pounced on her. we haven't seen belle since. the door knob twisted and i held my breath. Drey stepped in. he closed the door.
"everyone must get out when you are called. you're going to be separated. i hope you get chosen with me."
i got up and hurried to him. "what's going on?"
"creatures are being created. Monsters. vamps, weres, people who can control elements, mind readers, transporters, etcetera, etcetera. whatever person you are assigned to is the person that will Change you. you will become what they are. the master wants a land of supernaturals."
a girl with sleek black wings came in. she had black spirals covering her fair-skinned arms. she had hair  as black as her wings in a ponytail that went to her waist.
" i don't suppose Master said you could be telling them that, did she?"
Drey was quiet. the girl smirked. Drey grabbed her arm and they went outside. he came back in minutes later. no one said anything for a while.
"what are you?" Angelica blurted.
'I'd rather not talk about it. i must go now." he left. the rest of us waited. i sat and stared at the door.
Drey came back in at least an hour later. "its time."


© 2013 crazywritingfreak


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Entertaining goings on. I like the supernatural element and crafting of this piece.

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

99 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on March 24, 2013
Last Updated on March 25, 2013
Previous Versions


Author

crazywritingfreak
crazywritingfreak

MO



About
i like to dance and write. right now i am working on three different stories. i am funny crazy and smart. more..

Writing