Secrets

Secrets

A Chapter by Cynthia

Sergiane asked “ Queen? I don't get it. Why did you lock her into the black room? You could have killed her by yourself!”

Basileia smiled slightly as she headed back to her room “ You know what? It's a trap. I need to turn the girl to a fairy, but the council wont agree, so I need to find an excuse in order to kill her. Or should I say to turn her to a fairy?”



Sergiane lowered her head slowly, she knew the girl wont survive after all, no mortal could go through the tranformation to a fairy easily, especially a baby. if that is what the queen thinks, then nothing could have stopped her. Most of all, she didn't know why did Basileia need her to be fairy so much she is just a baby she thought to herself

Sergiane said quietly “ What makes this baby special, that you need to transform her?”



Basileia said “ She is special cause of who she is.” Basileia walked a bit more faster “ You know our powers were bounded to a source of energy, don't you?” She looked at Sergiane.



Sergiane nodded, and Basileia said “ To unlock that energy, we need a key, a satisfy the person, who is special enough to unlock it. I have searched for her for a long time.”

Sergiane gasped “ Do you mean...”
Basileia nodded “ Yes, the girl is the key, I need to change her to a fairy in order to make her unlock the power.” Basileia smiled without humor “ Then we will destroy the human race, we can occupy the human world, we cannot live here anymore, I am bored of here.”


Sergiane's body shook with a surprising shock “ What? Destroy the human race?” She gasped “ We couldn't do that, that will expose who we are and notice them we had lived near them for a long time! No, my queen, we couldn't do it!”

Basileia looked at Sergiane “ Do you mean you will betray me?!” Basileia was fierce “ Are you going to?”
Sergiane shook “ No, queen.” But she knew her queen is wrong, there were some problem of this, she couldn't let her queen do it, it may destroy their lives.



Sergiane asked “ But the girl wont survive if she need to go through the transformation!”

Basileia shrugged slightly “ Well, I have thought of that as well, but after a few concerns, I decided that doesn't change my target, if she didn't survive, I will use her blood instead.”

Sergiane looked at her queen, her leader, she had listened to her for eternity,but...

she couldn't think of that, she couldn't.



Sergiane said “ My queen, I think its-” she couldn't say its good, it would be a lie, fairies couldn't tell lies, not even one.

Basileia glared at her “ What?” She asked.

Sergiane rolled her eyes “ In the point of fairies, it could be good.”Yes, she thought to herself its good, to fairies, not me though.


Basileia nodded at Sergiane “ It is good, then we don't need to stay here anymore, is not that here is boring, but I think it is the time to let humans get know of our exsist.”

Sergiane nodded “ Yes, my queen, it is good to fairy.” She hoped to emphasizing of 'fairy' wasn't as strong as she thought.

Basileia said “ Well, I think I need a moment or two.” Sergiane nodded slightly and walked away. How can my queen do that? Sergiane thought how many lives have we destroyed already? I couldn't bear that! I can't bear anything I have done wrong already!

There was things she kept from Basileia, things she couldn't tell anyone......

it was tens years ago since Sergiane ever hunt and kidnap humans, cause there is a thing, she couldn't forget,, the reason, why she couldn't obey Basileia completely, a mission she gave her, and the one she didn't want to do......

Basileia told her tens years ago “ Kill her for me, “ as she pointed at a photo, “ I need her death.”

Sergiane studied the photo carefully, it was only her third year of fairy, she couldn't make any mistakes “ Yes queen,” she said “ I will give her death.”

Basileia nodded, she was pleased with her new trust “ That is great.” She offered.

******

Sergiane walked down the village, she could feel the person, the woman, who was ordered to death is near her. Someone caught her sight, the woman with long golden curly hair, a pair of brown eyes. She is the one Sergiane caught her breathe.

Sergiane took out her dagger, her face filled with confidence “ I can do it,” She mumbled to herself “ Really, just a stab.”

Sergiane walked behind the woman, as she slowly pushed the dagger into her back......

The woman screamed “ AHHHH!” She cried, everyone in the village was alerted, a handsome man ran out from a corner “ Ami!” The man cried.

Is not that the woman's death who caught her eye, its the man.

Sergiane's voice shook “ Brother..” She gasped, she just killed her brother's bride!

Why did I killed my lost brother's bride? Why don't I know he lived here? Basileia must already knew it, why did she told me to kill her.. I...



Sergiane looked at her bloodied hand, and she turned away and started to dashed down the street.

It was three days before Sergiane returned to fairy after killing her brother's bride.....



Sergiane shook her head a little, she tried to pulled herself together, she need to forget those unpleasant memories, although she was not born to kneel down before Basileia, there was too much secrets for her to hide......

Sergiane sighed, her queen wouldn't listen to her, and maybe it is the end of the peace in fairy.....

Sergiane hid too much secrets from her queen.......



© 2011 Cynthia


Author's Note

Cynthia
its still left to be edit, and always, please enjoy.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Beautifully expressed !

Posted 13 Years Ago


A powerful and strong chapter. So many events in this chapter. I like the internal conversation and secrets coming out. A excellent chapter. I will read on.
Coyote

Posted 13 Years Ago


It's getting really intense!

Posted 13 Years Ago


Another great chapter.

Posted 13 Years Ago


I am looking forward to reading more and seeing what mysterious are locked.
Good job!

Posted 13 Years Ago


Once it's been edited it will be extremely good. The story is very good now.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Enjoyed this a lot, I look forward to more, keep it up~

Posted 13 Years Ago


Good one..!!!

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

290 Views
8 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 30, 2011
Last Updated on January 30, 2011


Author

Cynthia
Cynthia

Hong Kong



About
Sorry everyone, but I didn't go on this site regularly, I also turn off my read request, but will be up as soon as I find this site... worth spending time on Hello! My name is Cynthia, I'm from Ho.. more..

Writing
Did I? Did I?

A Poem by Cynthia


I'm Sorry... I'm Sorry...

A Poem by Cynthia



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..