Love Me Not
1986, Penny Herrera falls into the predatory clutches of Matt, an older man who has no other intention than to alter Pen
Beautiful author websites
Stop wasting time and money on Wix & Wordpress. Authors are creating beautiful websites with Myauthor.space FREE!
Dying With You, Earth

Dying With You, Earth

A Story by Cynthia

No one hope to die, but people do, when they are facing the truth... like now…

 

I sighed, standing under the wind. Looking around me, everything was dying…  This world was near to death. The people’s heart was dying. The planet was stepping to death. Yet, I could do nothing but to see it to death, I was too weak and people wouldn’t listen to me.

 

I tried to tell them to treasure what they had now. I tried to tell them how lucky they were. But they never listen; they laughed at me and said I was being childish. They said I was just a kid, I wont understand what they mean.

 

I did know what they mean, they wanted to stop me from awaking them, so that they could still live with themselves on the top. They didn’t want anyone to stop them from going to the top of the world, they wanted to be the leader, they didn’t want to fall.

 

However, I understood they were wrong, but their people, who was under their curse, was blinded by them. The blinds will never understand they were killing this world slowly under their hands.

 

They listened to their leaders and they chopped down the trees. They listened to their leaders and they kept wasting the natural resources.

 

The got to face the truth, even they didn’t want to, they will die, when this precious Earth die. Everything will end if they don’t wake up and face the truth.

© 2011 Cynthia


Author's Note

Cynthia
Just another short story to this Earth.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

i really love this one!

Posted 13 Years Ago


i appreciated this story very much, your an earth-lover!!! this short story could really open one's eye...nice message from a teenager who wanna save mother earth!!! =D

Posted 13 Years Ago


True colors of a environmentalist beautifully portrayed .

Posted 13 Years Ago


true, but for people to open their eyes on what they are doing they will have to discover the true beauty that is still left.
thanks again for writing another story on this!

Posted 13 Years Ago


I'll agree that we are hurting this Earth.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Your stories are always deep and interesting. They are also very philosophical. You do great work and I love this!

Posted 13 Years Ago


Ecology is indeed under threat by both the west and the east, with pollution and deforestation going on at alarming rates, and what can earthling man do? not a great deal it would appear, while greed rules this world and the goverments cant agree on a single thing...........good work, deep thoughts from a young girl

Posted 13 Years Ago


Your words are true. Sad part even today with so many trees and animals extinct. Land is being destroy all throughout the world. I believe we don't have much time. If we keep wasting the natural resources. Nothing will be left in 50 years. A lot of wisdom and strong words. I wish the leaders of this world would learn. Real war will be man's survival not fighting for oil and land.
Coyote

Posted 13 Years Ago


Great. Sadly I'm starting to think this is true and happening...

Posted 13 Years Ago


Very good. It's so sad to think of our Earth dying. What shall we do?

Posted 13 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

397 Views
13 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on February 20, 2011
Last Updated on February 20, 2011

Author

Cynthia
Cynthia

Hong Kong



About
Sorry everyone, but I didn't go on this site regularly, I also turn off my read request, but will be up as soon as I find this site... worth spending time on Hello! My name is Cynthia, I'm from Ho.. more..

Writing
Did I? Did I?

A Poem by Cynthia


I'm Sorry... I'm Sorry...

A Poem by Cynthia



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Curves Curves

A Poem by Robin