CH6:Loyal General

CH6:Loyal General

A Chapter by Connor Fish
"

General Nick

"

   I looked out to the horrizon and watched the setting sun. Some movement down near the entrance to camp caught my attention. Two messengers ran into the camp at once. I was sure one of them were here to report of the horrible progress with the sword. The other seemed to be dressed in the king's bright red messenger clothing. That one arrived first.

   "General Nick, you need to get to King Edward immediantly! This is a level four emergency!" This was urgent. I calmed him down and turned around to face a small group of soldiers.

   "Sargent, saddle my horse for departure. Lutenant, take care of the other messenger. I need to make it to the palace as quick as possible." My men jumped to the task. I turned back to the messenger. "What ill fate befalls us?"

   He saluted. "King Edward only said this is a level four emergancy."

   I noded and hopped on my horse. "Good journey back to the palace then." I kicked the sides of my horse the get her going and she sped off, as fast as she could go, through the camp strait towards the exit. The wind blew through my hair as I bent further over my stead to quicken the pace. I took a breath of the fresh, spring air. The gaurds cleared the way so I may pass and I sped into the great open plains.



© 2009 Connor Fish


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

161 Views
Added on June 10, 2009
Last Updated on June 11, 2009


Author

Connor Fish
Connor Fish

Brighton, CO



Writing
CH2:Slinko CH2:Slinko

A Chapter by Connor Fish