New life

New life

A Chapter by Kitten
"

The third and final chapter of One life lost. A new one found. Just the conclusion I guess. Enjoy

"
Me and Jack had been living together for a month and had been working on getting me better and finally. At the end of August. I was all healed. I wouldn't allow him to help me with magic. But I think he did anyway. I loved being around him. He made me so happy. With all his crazy little... Quirks? Yeah. Quirks. I loved all of them. He was no where near what Josh was. Me and Jack never fight. Well ok... Maybe over stupid things. But they were love fights. Not like mine and Josh's. Anyways. Jack and I had finally chosen to sleep together. I know it seems a bit sudden but when you feel like you have known each other forever. What else is there to learn about each other? It's currently the morning after. And like normal. I was up first. I smiled at him. I was still in a bit of pain but happy. I kissed his cheek and he opened his eyes. 
"I'm sorry I woke you baby.." I said shyly. He said pulled me closer and kissed me. I kissed him back smiling. He pulled away. 
"Good morning beautiful." He said kissing my forehead. I blushed and smiled. He smiled at me. After that day we just ended up becoming closer and closer. Before I knew it. Just him going to the store hurt. If I wasn't with him. I had never felt this way about someone. It was finally December. Which meant winter. Which meant cold. And that means a happy Jack. Because, he prefers cold. But he has a good reason. But that's not what is important here. Jenny has been blowing up my phone. She is apparently having a New years party. Which I hadn't been to her house in years. I hadn't seen any of my friends for years. None of them knew everything I had been through. But, I was going to go. Maybe I would see some of the friends I liked. Jack said he didn't want to go because he had a weird feeling. So I had to go alone. But he was going to come pick me up when it was over. He dropped me off on the night of the party and I had no idea that this one party was going to bring back old memories. And people that I didn't want to see anymore. I couldn't say that about my son. But his father on the other hand. I could have went without seeing him. I didn't hate him. But he was the dad of my first son. You can't just not still love them. So, as soon as I saw Deo and that he had Dean. My first thought was to shut up and text Jack to make sure you don't do something dumb. I tried to tell them I had no where to live. Because I didn't really want to spend anymore time around Deo. But I knew Nesh wouldn't let that happen. So, I agreed to go live with them. And ever since then. Me and Jack have lived in their home with them. I get along with Deo now. Enough to live with him. I just hope everything stays this way.    


© 2012 Kitten


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

89 Views
Added on August 29, 2012
Last Updated on August 29, 2012


Author

Kitten
Kitten

Wherever I find myself, IN



About
Which Supernatural Angel Are You? More on Supernatural.Created by BuddyTV HEIR OF LIGHT DERSE DREAMER Uploaded with ImageShack.us My heart belongs to my .. more..

Writing
My One My One

A Poem by Kitten


Trust Me Trust Me

A Poem by Kitten